RP idea

Started by Willow-Wisp, 2013 Dec 12, 18:07:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Willow-Wisp

I was wondering if anypony would like to take part in a roleplay idea of mine.
I am writing a fanfic about it starring my OC but I would also like to include others.
It will be horror/mystery based and I'd prefer to have mature Bronies join it.
Basically the day Equestria fell apart was the day strange white clouds completely covered the sky covering both the sun and the moon dipping the world into what seemed like another ice age somehow cutting off all magic connections with the Princesses whom had gone missing.
But in the snow there is a creature who the survivors refer to as IT for they don't know what IT is or how many there are.
Basically I plan on having 10 survival groups and people who wish to be solo survivors may be soloists.
The goal is to find out what IT is through clues left behind in the journals of those who have stayed alive long enough to record the events that happened when the end of Equestria had first began and with this information find out a way to fix things.
I know this may sound like an awful idea but I had to try >.<

-Mizumo-

I for one find the idea quite interesting :)
I would like to sign up for a survival party with my two OC's
Sol-Zebra
And Thvedis-Unicorn.

FairyCharmer

:3 This idea i love~! I would love to join with my one OC... <3

Perry The Pony

Please read the forum rules.  We do not allow mature RP's here.  If it is found your RP is in violation of the rules then you will be warned and the RP locked and deleted.

SprinklesUnikitty

I could be in it! My oc is a little blue filly with fluttershys mane. Her mane color is Dark blue and hot pink. Her name is sprinkles and her cutie mark is a doughnut. she is a unicorn :D

Teal Turken

Quote from: SprinklesUnikitty on 2014 Jun 02, 10:23:27
I could be in it! My oc is a little blue filly with fluttershys mane. Her mane color is Dark blue and hot pink. Her name is sprinkles and her cutie mark is a doughnut. she is a unicorn :D

This hasn't been updated by the creator since last December. I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen.

Go Up