Rebuilding. (Open RP)

Started by Snowcraft_Pony, 2014 Sep 01, 10:25:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

White Shimmer

White sighed slightly and made himself a mental note about getting to know these ponies better, before dashing away in a careful but still fast speed. He knew this probally wasn't the best thing to do right now, but White felt like he really should find some other supplies, and would surely be able to find them again if they move.

Snowcraft_Pony

Moonlight came up to the filly. "Take it, there's more back at my base." She suddenly turned to the others. "Hey! I said we're moving, let's go!"

Checkmate

((We've already moved,  Snowcraft.  We're in Maple's warehouse now, which is going to be a base of operations.))

Grizzly

The tiny blue filly took the can shyly and ate as much as her tiny body could take in, eating most of it but leaving a bit.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

White Shimmer

((Ok then, good to know.
I will see what i can find in supplies and come back after a few posts of yours, if you want you can even suggest something for me to find.))

Snowcraft_Pony

Moonlight sighed. "Fine, I'll just go back to my team's base, it's not like we don't need any help, we got food, water, fortifications, weapons, fuel, warmth and - What was that?"

I loud explosion had gone off.

"That was in the direction of my base! There was innocent ponies in there!"

Grizzly

At the sound of an explosion the tiny blue filly jumped down and galloped full speed to the nearest hiding spot, under a table, under a sofa, anything she could get under, there she curled up in a ball and shook.

Snowcraft_Pony

"Come on, we have to make sure they're okay!"

White Shimmer

Just one moment later, White came dashing back, several cans in his bags which looked like they had been squished in hecticly. "What was that? It wasn't here, right?...Your base?", he asked quickly.
White took a deep breath and noticed the hiding filly. "Hm? Oh..." He bowed down and smiled, though he still had this stupid memory about not knowing how to deal with little ponies in his head. "Psh... it's ok. I am sure they are alright."

Dark Hooves

EEEEK She hides her face at the sound of the explosion tightly hugging Checkmate.

//not here for long, only long enough to post

Misty grabs the blue filly and the can of food.

Shhhhh, it's ok little girl. She levitates some carrots near her mouth.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Grizzly

The tiny blue filly tried to fight with Misty, trying to break free, but she was weak, easily held by the big pony.

White Shimmer

"O-Ok then... I would mess it up anyways...", he whispered, blushing slightly, before he turned to Moonlight.

Dark Hooves

Settle down little girl, it's alright. Misty hugs the filly.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Grizzly

After a while of convincing the little filly calmed down.

Dark Hooves

Winter settles some but still hugging Checkmate.

Want some more carrots little girl? She smiles sweetly.

Grizzly

The tiny filly shook her head.

Dark Hooves

Can you talk?

//got to go, be back later

Grizzly

the tiny filly nodded to the question, but she did not speak to prove it.

Snowcraft_Pony

The sound of more explosions, not quite as loud, but still notable. "Eight, nine, ten... Eleven."

Moonlight sighed and looked outside, suddenly the majority of Manehtten's ruins we're aflame.

Grizzly

The explosions were freaking the filly out of her mind, she struggled as much as possible for a filly her size.

Go Up