Hail the Moon (OOC, signups closed)

Started by Greyscaleisme, 2015 May 13, 14:31:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Maplewood on 2015 May 15, 01:57:47
Is that good

There needs to be more information within the backstory, and improvement shown in grammatical skills.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

indigoEruption

2015 May 15, 02:20:31 #21 Last Edit: 2015 May 15, 02:31:05 by mirustal
Name: Miru (Loulis) Inkstar
Gender: MALE. HE GETS VERY TOUCHY ABOUT THIS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Race: Earth Pony
Back story (preferably well detailed): Miru came from a family of just him and his hermit of a father, and lived in an average city, and in the suburbs. They were both very happy, despite the two not being very social till the later part of his school life (which left Miru not being able to socialize too well and general staying out of sight).
While his nature is rash and tart, he had a bad habit of befriending dangerous folks and ending up being in trouble as a result of his new friends' shenanigans. One friend he befriended by sheer chance was with a...Very dangerous, dapper man. Eyes pink, and able to play the smoothest jazz. A man who was not afraid to kill some people who didn't see eye to eye with him (which was sorta hard literally just cause this man was a godhttp://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules. beanpole. Good lord crouch a little for me!). The man, amused by the childish fleece 'child's' nature, took him in to join a certain Crew. A mob.
Miru was no fighter, no. He mainly stayed behind while the dangerous unicorn left clean corpses behind. He was there to patch the suits together, or the guy as well. (kinda hard with a mouth and when you're not properly trained for this kinda thing.)  The Crew eventually got into trouble when their leader pegasus, 'Spades Slick', got into a tussle with the mayor with his sharp, armored wings. Obviously not being on good terms with the town anymore, they had to leave, but were eventually caught. Well, Slick, the aggressive pegasus leader did, anyways. Without a leader, the rest of the Crew were forced to dissipate for the most part. However, the one who brought Miru in to begin with, known as Diamonds Droog, decided to lead Miru along. Even since then, the two have drifted apart, but not before giving Miru a gift. A little brooch diamond on his fleece jacket. The silver-tongued mobster used his devious magic for good for once and gave Miru the ability to magically send letters between them. Touched by the farewell gift, Miru headed off on his own adventure, confident with what he has learned in the two worlds.

Cutie mark and subsequent talent: http://prntscr.com/75dpqn Ink comet, going in the direction of his tail. He writes drabbles of 'potential new universes', and has a terrifyingly good grip of the land around him (Navigation wise).

Coat color: Lavander.  Color can be seen here for Eyes, Coat, and Mane (tail matches) http://prntscr.com/75dqem
Mane and tail color and style: Very fluffy, with the tips having a tendency to curl. Full body can be seen here, as well as Diamonds Droog if anyone needs to describe him a bit. http://prntscr.com/75dqxv

Personality: Snarky and defensive, Miru can be very rude when first talking to him, depending on the situation at hand. He has a slight obsessive personality, loving fleece, rabbits, and the color of his eyes (Same as his prized fleece jacket). While being a brat, he can also be mature when he feels he needs to lead, and will do his best to assist his friends. (assuming the situation isn't too dangerous, then he's gonna really push them along or hide them). Irritated at the fact he is feminine to an outrageous degree even now, he has tied a blue ribbon to his tail in hopes the others understand that a blue ribbon (where he's from) stands for an aggressive horse or a stallion. Or both. Which is pretty accurate and he believes it gives a fair warning to those sneaking up on him.

Eye color: Bluish Purple. Refer to links above for exact color.
Sample of RP Skills: First time RPing as a Pony, plenty of previous RP experience as human Miru Loulis.

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: mirustal on 2015 May 15, 02:20:31
Name: Miru (Loulis) Inkstar
Gender: MALE. HE GETS VERY TOUCHY ABOUT THIS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Race: Earth Pony
Back story (preferably well detailed): Miru came from a family of just him and his hermit of a father, and lived in an average city, and in the suburbs. They were both very happy, despite the two not being very social till the later part of his school life (which left Miru not being able to socialize too well and general staying out of sight).
While his nature is rash and tart, he had a bad habit of befriending dangerous folks and ending up being in trouble as a result of his new friends' shenanigans. One friend he befriended by sheer chance was with a...Very dangerous, dapper man. Eyes pink, and able to play the smoothest jazz. A man who was not afraid to kill some people who didn't see eye to eye with him (which was sorta hard literally just cause this man was a godhttp://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules. beanpole. Good lord crouch a little for me!). The man, amused by the childish fleece 'child's' nature, took him in to join a certain Crew. A mob.
Miru was no fighter, no. He mainly stayed behind while the dangerous unicorn left clean corpses behind. He was there to patch the suits together, or the guy as well. (kinda hard with a mouth and when you're not properly trained for this kinda thing.)  The Crew eventually got into trouble when their leader pegasus, 'Spades Slick', got into a heated argument with the mayor with his sharp, armored wings. Embarrassed, they had to leave, but were eventually caught. Well, Slick, the aggressive pegasus leader did, anyways. Without a leader, the rest of the Crew were forced to dissipate for the most part. However, the one who brought Miru in to begin with, known as Diamonds Droog, decided to lead Miru along. Even since then, the two have drifted apart, but not before giving Miru a gift. A little brooch diamond on his fleece jacket. The silver-tongued mobster used his devious magic for good for once and gave Miru the ability to magically send letters between them. Touched by the farewell gift, Miru headed off on his own adventure, confident with what he has learned in the two worlds.

Cutie mark and subsequent talent: http://prntscr.com/75dpqn Ink comet, going in the direction of his tail. He writes drabbles of 'potential new universes', and has a terrifyingly good grip of the land around him (Navigation wise).

Coat color: Lavander.  Color can be seen here for Eyes, Coat, and Mane (tail matches) http://prntscr.com/75dqem
Mane and tail color and style: Very fluffy, with the tips having a tendency to curl. Full body can be seen here, as well as Diamonds Droog if anyone needs to describe him a bit. http://prntscr.com/75dqxv

Personality: Snarky and defensive, Miru can be very rude when first talking to him, depending on the situation at hand. He has a slight obsessive personality, loving fleece, rabbits, and the color of his eyes (Same as his prized fleece jacket). While being a brat, he can also be mature when he feels he needs to lead, and will do his best to assist his friends. (assuming the situation isn't too dangerous, then he's gonna really push them along or hide them). Irritated at the fact he is feminine to an outrageous degree even now, he has tied a blue ribbon to his tail in hopes the others understand that a blue ribbon (where he's from) stands for an aggressive horse or a stallion. Or both. Which is pretty accurate and he believes it gives a fair warning to those sneaking up on him.

Eye color: Bluish Purple. Refer to links above for exact color.
Sample of RP Skills: First time RPing as a Pony, plenty of previous RP experience as human Miru Loulis.

Accepted, can't wait to RP with you!

Gamepad

Name: Gamepaw
Race: Wolf
Back story (preferably well detailed): Gamepaw was born a fairly normal wolf, but was different than the others. While the other wolves would go out and hunt and catch their meals, play around and run. Game would prefer to sit or lie around, not doing much, this made him a bit of an outcast from the others.

This eventually lead to Game leaving the group, heading towards Cantermore, Game found what felt like hundreds of new smells and tastes, finding bins and dumpsters and eating the thrown out food from the previous day. This constant feasting made Game get very overweight, mixing with his already lazy attitude it did nothing but speed up.
Cutie mark and subsequent talent: N/A
Fur color: Dark Blue/Navy - #191550
Mane and tail color and style: Dark Blue/Navy - #191550 with a lighter blue tip.
Personality: Kind hearted, lazy and trusting.
Eye color: Turqoise
Sample of RP Skills: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14740.0
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14725.0

Greyscaleisme

2015 May 15, 02:49:43 #24 Last Edit: 2015 May 15, 02:53:39 by Greyscaleisme
Quote from: Gamepaw on 2015 May 15, 02:47:00
Name: Gamepaw
Race: Wolf
Back story (preferably well detailed): Gamepaw was born a fairly normal wolf, but was different than the others. While the other wolves would go out and hunt and catch their meals, play around and run. Game would prefer to sit or lie around, not doing much, this made him a bit of an outcast from the others.

This eventually lead to Game leaving the group, heading towards Cantermore, Game found what felt like hundreds of new smells and tastes, finding bins and dumpsters and eating the thrown out food from the previous day. This constant feasting made Game get very overweight, mixing with his already lazy attitude it did nothing but speed up.
Cutie mark and subsequent talent: N/A
Fur color: Dark Blue/Navy - #191550
Mane and tail color and style: Dark Blue/Navy - #191550 with a lighter blue tip.
Personality: Kind hearted, lazy and trusting.
Eye color: Turqoise
Sample of RP Skills: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14740.0
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14725.0

Accepted. Only exception to the pony-only breeds.

Post Merge

UPDATE: There are now five members (not counting myself) in the RP. This means that Applications are closed until the following scenarios: A person leaves the RP, or a person does not reply to the RP or OOC for the space of three months.
This also means that any pending applications have been rejected.

FakeSmile

Ayeeeee! Are we startin' the
RP today?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Doomato

WHAAAATTT!!!??? D: I only find out about this RP now because I'm in another timezone, and it only houses FIVE roleplayers!? :c *Searches Internet rapidly for funny anime reaction gifs*

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 May 15, 10:36:49
Ayeeeee! Are we startin' the
RP today?

Probably today, yes. But I want to discuss team placements right now, what your OC's will be doing and what you'll specialize in. :)

Post Merge

Quote from: Doomato on 2015 May 15, 11:00:25
WHAAAATTT!!!??? D: I only find out about this RP now because I'm in another timezone, and it only houses FIVE roleplayers!? :c *Searches Internet rapidly for funny anime reaction gifs*

Yeah, it's more of a team thing. If someone decides to leave, I'll open signups again. But for now, it is closed. Sorry.

FakeSmile

A'ight, you the man! My OC
will probably be a good
defensive player.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

indigoEruption

My character would probably be a decent navigator. Someone good on the side lines, considering what he is good at.

Doomato

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2015 May 15, 11:19:03
Probably today, yes. But I want to discuss team placements right now, what your OC's will be doing and what you'll specialize in. :)

Post Merge

Yeah, it's more of a team thing. If someone decides to leave, I'll open signups again. But for now, it is closed. Sorry.

Sure, I can lurk. *Becomes an inkling squid and hides in ink*

Greyscaleisme

M'kay, my OC specializes in spells. She has a collection of runestones that she's enchanted. Anything from sleep aids to forcefields. She can fight decently as well.
Fakesmile, I was wondering, your OC can enter dreams. Is there any chance that at some point in the RP, we (meaning the team) could capture somepony and use her dream entering skills as interrogation techniques?
Miru, any chance your OC could help as a strategist and cartographer?

indigoEruption

He could probably make simple maps and give a rough estimate on what might happen, depending on what others inform him of, such as people there or other living beings. The world is a blank canvas and Miru cannot follow the added chess pieces, yes! (but yes Miru being a map maker would be understandable. I can see him having maps already since he traveled with the Crew and Droog probably suggested he do so.)

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: mirustal on 2015 May 15, 13:03:49
He could probably make simple maps and give a rough estimate on what might happen, depending on what others inform him of, such as people there or other living beings. The world is a blank canvas and Miru cannot follow the added chess pieces, yes! (but yes Miru being a map maker would be understandable. I can see him having maps already since he traveled with the Crew and Droog probably suggested he do so.)

M'kay, that will deffo be of help. Once some of the other people are online I can start to fill out this stuff a little more, but based off of the OCs here, we have a pretty good team.

FakeSmile

Yes! Pink Cloud can totally do that!
She works a lot with potions and scents.
Kind of like Predestine. But, if there
is any questions 'bout what she can do
just ask. But yeah, she will prob be on
the side line.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Greyscaleisme

2015 May 15, 13:54:30 #35 Last Edit: 2015 May 15, 14:21:29 by Greyscaleisme
Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 May 15, 13:28:28
Yes! Pink Cloud can totally do that!
She works a lot with potions and scents.
Kind of like Predestine. But, if there
is any questions 'bout what she can do
just ask. But yeah, she will prob be on
the side line.

M'kay, what I am planning on doing for the first day-two days is just the whole recruitment scenarios since not all of the people are online at the same time and everything. It'd make sense to go in order of member, but since Waaah will be gone for a while (dayish) we could start with Pink Cloud since you're online.

Gamepad

If there is a recruitment building or office, Game could be eating scraps from the dumpster or he could smell those little pieces of food they put out to make you feel guilty, and wander in.

The dumpster could cause a noise and someone else could go investigate.

FakeSmile

A'ight Grey! This is
gonna be fun!
:DD
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Greyscaleisme

FakeSmile

Pink Cloud will just wait a bit.
Just so you don't have everyone
runnin' up to Grey.
cc:
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Go Up