Escape to the future (Sign-Up RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Mar 11, 03:35:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gracie Sky

Gracie didn't understand what "peckish" meant, but it sounded very bird-like!

"So what now? Do I get to keep you now, since Nocturna sent you in this package? I guess I have to send her a present too! Ooh! I know exactly what she'd like! Some chips and fruit punch! Maybe even a hayburger! I don't think she's ever tried them, so I definitely need to send her some to taste! Should I use this box to send it back to her?"
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Nocturna

"My master informed me of the fact I would not see her again, I think that means she's..gone," Nightshade informs, confused because she saw Nocturna write a letter stating the same thing.

Peace Keeper

What?
I only seen here for barely a day, so probably she is still out shere. She probably going on some kind of mission and wont return. She can still be alive out there.

Peacemaker is unsure of Nocturna's fate, but instead of bringing dread in which he is sedimental to bad news, he wants to give light of hope that it's former master is still alive.

We are sure your master sent you to us to take care of you. I know she probably loves you and don't want you hurt or alone.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nocturna

2015 Jun 04, 17:05:54 #743 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 04, 19:08:00 by Nocturna
"Nay, master, it's but a fool's dream to believe as such," Nightshade replies, her wings extending in a stretch.

"Oh, and I forgot something," She states, flying back towards the box, jumping down into it to find a scroll.

"Use this scroll, you four, and I officially become your familiar. Otherwise, The Council will assume I abandoned my master instead of being reassigned," She explains, giving it to Peace Keeper.

Maplewood

"where are we by the way?" he asked looking around not sure of his surroundings

Nocturna

"To my knowledge, Ponyville City Park, home of the three primary races, alongside the minority parties," Nightshade informs.

Peace Keeper

2015 Jun 05, 19:15:37 #746 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 09, 03:20:53 by Peace Keeper
*To Maple* We are finally back to our time. Finally home to our time.
Now I know how ponies get around back in those times.

It was pretty scary. Worst than our house. But it's crazy how ponies back then got to get together after that.
Yea. Ima miss them. Especially thank Nocturna for bringing us back.

Peacemaker happens to find the book about 3 meters away.
Hey. It's that book. The one that teleported us away.
Really? Wow. Guess we really got to our time. To be sure nopony would accidentally go back, we need to turn it to the princess.
Alright. Now that we are here, let's just go home. Was a crazy adventure. Ima just be careful what I read. Imagine another book does the same thing?
That would be crazy. I think that is the only book that would do that.
-------------------------------------------------

*-Note to mods: This RP is finally finished. You can send it to the archives now. Just let me keep the OOC and the Sign-Up list. Ima still use those.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Go Up