Somepony not THAT new finally begins to speak :P

Started by christophr, 2014 Aug 12, 10:34:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

christophr

2014 Aug 12, 10:34:19 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 12, 10:36:35 by christophr
So, yeah, I am running around LoE for around 8 months now (3 OSWs) and after the recent one I finally made my first posts around here, mostly in the LoE discussion area, so I thought I might as well introduce myself because why not...

I am christophr, but you can also call me chris for short. I am 19 years old, MLP fan since the beginning of season 3, running around this game for like 8 months as I already said, Rainbow Dash is best pony, Derpy is best background pony, and I myself am a magical flying dark grey pegasus with brown, messy mane and no cutie mark who became the element of all things shaped like diamonds this OSW because he randomly sat on that element in the castle first without thinking. I also think that Flim and Flam should work together with Trixie, the most beautiful NPCs in LoE are Brass Belle, Flan and Astral Charm...

*10 hours later*

...and my favorite food is rainbows! Uh... where did everypony go? o.O
Too many useless things? Should have prepared myself X3 Anyway, my introduction here seems to be done. Christophr away!

Pipkin

Teehee, new or not, this is your first intro thread which means you get
the message  ^-^

Hello and welcome to the LoE Forums!  I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time here.  There's lots to do and see as we anticipate the arrival of the game, such as Art, Music and Audio, Stories and Fanfictions, Roleplaying and so much more.

Also, to make sure your stay is enjoyable, please take a moment to look over the Forum Rules :)

Thanks and have fun!

Ryo_D_Disk

Well then Greetings and welcome and thats all I really need to add, Pipkin put all the links up above, but I will just recomend to explore and have fun, there are freinds to be made so stay out of the shadows

KrystalClear

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Go Up