The WhoPonies! [SIGN-UP ONLY]

Started by Alassë, 2013 Jul 13, 20:04:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

blobking156

[ have plans for the colt, involving a song, Blob's backstory, and more!]

Craftycorn

The colt, at first surprised by Dream picking him up begins to relax as she sings. He smiles at her. When Blob comes over and introduces himself the colt just looks at him for a moment, then smiles. Hi Blob! He then reaches out and bats playfully at Pumpkin's hat. He then grabs the pear that was handed to him and holds it with both hooves looking at it. He sniffs it and just smiles. He does eat it though as he's already eaten his fill for the evening.  He lays there in Dreams arms quite content listening to her sing and the conversations of the other ponies. Upon hearing about their siblings he gets a thoughtful look on his face. I've never had any siblings... at least not that I know of. What's it like? Asking any and all who are around.

Fairy after seeing that Blob is alright she walks over to an empty tent meant for her and then sits between it and the fire looking up at the stars. She looks over at the colt and sees that he is happy and smiles. I'm glad he's warmed up to us. She walks over to the pile and pulls out a square piece of paper and folds it and makes and origami dragon. ((this is one specific to my own make and is based off of the crane)) She feeds it a little life energy. Just enough so it could move on its oven and fly. It flies over to the colt and flutters a couple of hooves above his face for a bit and then lands on his nose.

The colt surprised at the paper dragon he looks at it, looking almost crosseyed. He looks over in the direction of where it flew from and sees the one that had first tried to come into his shelter. He smiles and laughs as the little dragon falls off his nose. He hops out of Dreams arms and walks over to her. Looking a little shy.I'm sorry I kicked you earlier. I was was afraid....

It's ok little one. :) I can understand. I shouldn't have just barged in when obviously you were afraid. So I kinda deserved it since I should have known better  X3 She reaches out and touches hooves with him. ((Kinda like a brohoof but calmer)) He walks around a little bit trying to meet the other ponies. ((By the way he's now a full bright green color almost like Blob.)) He walks up to Harmony and sits down next to him not looking at him. After a moment he looks at him smiling. Hi!  ^-^

((Sorry I took so long to post guys. Some crazy stuff happened and I've been dealing with the emotional chaos from it. I'm alright now so I should be posting more often. :) By the way I'm waiting for most ponies to fall asleep, in their tents or busy with other things before finishing this test. Thanks!))

Shadechaser

((Well... Shadechaser is just consumed by the music she is making a this time... so...))

((Did you say... "Chaos"?... [glow=red,2,300]Emotional Chaos!!![/glow]lol))
Your Brony Personality Test reveals...
Twilight Sparkle?!
Judge not, unless thee be judged first in the kingdom of God.
Mathew 7 1:3

Craftycorn

((Yes emotional chaos. It was chaos. Although I've have more chaotic emotional chaos. That can turn in a kind of scary chaos....at least for other people ovO ))

DreamDust

2013 Sep 12, 15:31:26 #1864 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 13, 02:37:32 by DreamDust
She followed the colt over to Fairy and would sit down beside the both of them and smile. "It is nice to have siblings little colt, though it is nicer to know where they are and that they are safe. For now though I will find comfort in knowing they are somewhere surely safe. I just hope one day to find them all again. Though I believe it is time for this mare to get some rest and keep watch over the camp. If you need somewhere to rest little on you are welcome to sleep in my tent if you so wish. Goodnight everypony." ((the wonders of dream magic)) Dream made her way over to a tent that seemed to pop up out of no where. After climbing inside she would lay down softly singing herself to sleep. Though the singing didn't stop as she drifted to sleep, she moved into the Dream Realm and would begin to patrol the edges of the camp to aid Shade in watching over the camp. ((Note: You can not see Dream as she is watching the real world through a dream state.  ovO Dream magic so confusing  :I ))

Shadechaser

*Shadechaser continues to play the music to match Dream's singing with perfect harmony* As the light comes from gray... *Shade seems to fall asleep yet still plays the instrument of the dark* ( :/ That is really in the norm of Shade... Her mental mind is set on playing the music yet her physical mind seems to enjoy the combination of music and singing.) *while sleeping Shade's mental mind jumps over to the shadow guard to stay active* ( :0 I is am juggling RP's :P 'tis my reason fo' t'is :o )
Twilight Sparkle?!

blobking156

Blob pulls out a toy pony, and hands it to the colt. eh, I've not seen my siblings since I was your age, but they were fun some times, but other times not. I used to love this little toy, by the way, so mutch I've kept it everywhere I go. I want you to have it.

Pumpkin Seeds

*Pumpkin smiled a little when the colt played with her hat. When the colt asked the question she decided to try and answer him.* "Having a sibling is like..." *She paused for a moment to think of away to explain it to him.* "It's like having a pony that cares greatly about you and you also care just as much, including being able to depend on each other. Strengthening your bond with them through the experiences you have with them, the good times and also the bad ones. Pretty much like having a friend that you grow up with most of your life." *She said quietly, not noticing if he was still there or not.*
((Not sure if this is before the colt moved or after.))

TheCreeper3

He lookeddown at the colt with a smile Hello there, do you need something?
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Alassë

((Just to make sure my mental chronology is correct here:

Everypony besides Blobking, Harmony, Pumpkin, and Fairy is asleep/ready to time-skip to morning. And Blobking and Harmony are both waiting for a response from the colt. (Btw, Dream... I like the "Wing" part, but "Viridian"... just doesn't seem to fit. :\ If you're going for color, this is what color he is, which is more of a neon/electric lime than viridian. :P But meh. Fairy's choice. :nod: Not to mention I was hoping to name him... ono) If this is the case, then I would like to very kindly, politely request that everypony who is able get ready to time-skip to morning. Please. ^-^))

Somebeing

Thunder of a dream. It wasn't like most...it was familiar, very familiar...

((Just leaving this here...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yu8dSUhZRk8

His dreams...))

Alassë

((Alassë's dream. Well, the first part of it, anyway. :P))

Shadechaser

*Shadechaser is now sleeping, and playing the instrument of the shadows* ... *Shade seems to say something from her sleep* When darkness goes away... vigilance comes to stay...

((Jump when ready. ^-^ ))
Twilight Sparkle?!

Shadechaser

((Objection!!!... :P nope. Shade is entranced by the singing and is able to play any note / sound from the instrument of the [glow=black,2,300]shadows[/glow]... :P So... yeah...))
Twilight Sparkle?!

Somebeing

((Sir, this RP is dying by the second, sigh.))

It felt like hours have passed. Maybe minutes, but those were some long minutes. He just came from hay itself and his kind greets him with his own weapons.

It only took five seconds for the first bullet to be fired at him. He didn't get it, did he do something wrong?

And the place he was in. Why did it seem...so familiar.

"All hands. We got a bogey." The voice sounded familiar. Thunder could remember the face of such one, a familiar one.

He piloted what his brother owned, but much stronger. He sighed. Why?

"1st division, engage."

Why did it have to be his own younger brother.

The...

...Familiar faces
Familiar places
But...
...Why?

blobking156

[I have nothing to respond to, we need Fairy.]

Shadechaser

((I think all we are waiting on is the Night Jump...))
((Poll CHECK: Who wants to do a jump to dawn?))
Twilight Sparkle?!

Go Up