Most annoying things in video games

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Oct 11, 03:03:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

I just wonder how these Smash computers at level 9 are considered still fair? It is almost impossible to pull off combos in the air cause they dodge almost instantaneously. Some attacks take only a couple frames, but they dodge like in the exact same button input that I use. Feels like they are cheaper AIs in this game, yet still manage to beat the highest difficulty more efficiently than the other Smash games.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

SimK64

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Jun 03, 01:21:48
I just wonder how these Smash computers at level 9 are considered still fair? It is almost impossible to pull off combos in the air cause they dodge almost instantaneously. Some attacks take only a couple frames, but they dodge like in the exact same button input that I use. Feels like they are cheaper AIs in this game, yet still manage to beat the highest difficulty more efficiently than the other Smash games.

You just got to know when to strike. You can also take advantage of their abilities and use it against them. Even level 9 CPUs can slip up like Human players.

I think it's fair for almost everything (except classic smash team battles; you need to learn how to take out 2 level 9 CPUs or get real lucky with items).
A side note, they tend to know where items spawn.

MarshyMellow

Today in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, a villager decided to reserve a spot  right onto my path! :D I'm so happy that he/she decided to do that! :) aint life gr8 m8  ^-^ ^-^ *sarcasm*

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Chibalt

Quote from: SimK64 on 2015 Jun 03, 13:51:17
You just got to know when to strike. You can also take advantage of their abilities and use it against them. Even level 9 CPUs can slip up like Human players.

I think it's fair for almost everything (except classic smash team battles; you need to learn how to take out 2 level 9 CPUs or get real lucky with items).
A side note, they tend to know where items spawn.

A match with items can be quite a lot of fun though, so long as you take away the UFO and the bird-thingy that both take you off screen into a KO unless you mash so hard you're slowly breaking the controller, all the other items are mostly fine, I love using items as throwing weapons rather than their usual use though, like using the homerun bat as a throwing weapon, I absolutely love doing that, it just hits so hard and is pretty hard to dodge.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Lync Volan

2015 Jun 05, 22:21:13 #2264 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 06, 16:38:33 by Lync Volan
For the first time ever i have been forced to use the D-pad instead of the analog and whats worse is the enemies feel like there using analogs :o! or there just really really REALLY good at turning somehow

Also these Raptors keep appearing out of no where and opening doors somehow without breaking em down...there MORE annoying then endless Zubats in pokemon caves DD:
(i hope this game shows more Dinosaurs then just Raptors & T Rex's...)

Post Merge

in this game i'm playing you have to roam a HUGE building and open doors using codes & chips which you find around notebooks and tables/desks but now i'm stuck with this one thing cause a notebook memo mentioned "finding the code on the panel" but they don't say the room they just say "The panel" and there are MANY panels EVERYWHERE!

i can;t search the WHOLE building there are Dinosaurs everywhere DD:!

MarshyMellow

When you press the power button on accident while you're playing Animal Crossing and then you'll have to deal with Resetti.. >:/

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

PrincessButton

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 Jun 05, 11:05:10
Today in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, a villager decided to reserve a spot  right onto my path! :D I'm so happy that he/she decided to do that! :) aint life gr8 m8  ^-^ ^-^ *sarcasm*
Baaahh I hate when that happens. ;c
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Stardust Dragon

Tried fighting Duke Fishron in Terraria for the first time today...I was super nervous so I tried to overprepare: long asphalt skybridge, potions that might be useful to me, reforged my weapons to try and make them best I could (and ran my funds into the dirt...again).  I only had one Truffle Worm, so I wanted to make it count fighting him.  I even watched a video to see what it would be like and ensure I had the best chance of beating him, while I've tried handling everything else solo.

I apparently ran too fast, because after a minute of shooting my Leaf Blower (haven't made it through the moon-based events yet, not strong enough) at him, he went off screen and disappeared.  :l

Now I've got to go find another Truffle Worm, which I did build what I hope is a good area to look for them, but it was tedious enough finding the first one that I'm going to be working at this for a while.  Bah...

Lync Volan

Finding out you started 3 games and never finished them yet :l
(mainly cause you got new games again XD)

Zsaszz

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jun 11, 07:22:00
Finding out you started 3 games and never finished them yet :l
(mainly cause you got new games again XD)

That happens a lot to me, I bought 4 ps3 games in less than a month and never finished any of them :P

Lync Volan

When you notice this is the last installment of the series of this video game and start to feel hesitant about even playing it ono

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jun 11, 09:05:08
When you notice this is the last installment of the series of this video game and start to feel hesitant about even playing it ono

Metal Gear Solid? I know they might make more, but it's not the same without Kojima.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Lync Volan

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Jun 11, 13:37:25
Metal Gear Solid? I know they might make more, but it's not the same without Kojima.
Nah i meant "Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns" lol

Chromastone64

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jun 12, 09:17:10
Nah i meant "Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns" lol

"coughitsanamazinggamedon'tlistentothehatersplayitthemusicisgodlikecough"
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jun 12, 09:28:38
"coughitsanamazinggamedon'tlistentothehatersplayitthemusicisgodlikecough"
i can not read that DD:!

Chromastone64

It's an amazing game. Don't listen to the haters. Play it, the music is god-like ^-^
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sunshine Smash

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jun 12, 10:48:23
It's an amazing game. Don't listen to the haters. Play it, the music is god-like ^-^
I never noticed any haters towards it but ok bud :]

Stardust Dragon

2015 Jun 13, 02:00:03 #2278 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 13, 02:04:24 by Stardust Dragon
Plain old evil RNG.  I've been trying to hatch a Ducklett for hours now with a good IV spread (or at least better than the current mother) and I hatch a SHINY before I get to that point! 

To be fair, I did at least want a shiny Swanna for cosmetic purposes, so I was using the Masuda method for breeding (and so not complaining that it actually turned out a shiny Pokemon to begin with), but still I get that before her IVs line up properly.  That seem...slightly off to anyone else?

Midnight Breeze

Why do I get flagged as a bad sport for blowing up someone's Trollmobile Zentorno when they pull up on me in reverse spraying an SMG all over the place? The back of that ugly cheese grater is totally bulletproof, how am I possibly supposed to defend myself from that cheap tactic without destroying the car outright?

You should be flagged as a bad sport just for driving that cheap car!

Go Up