Most annoying things in video games

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Oct 11, 03:03:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Elphyda

Lync Volan

when theres something totally different about the games screen settings and mixture of light and darkness that it makes your eyes super sore and possibly red at times
(i used to have this problem oftener)

Midnight Breeze

Flying through the windshield and dying instantly in GTA 5. I'm just cruising along minding my own buisiness, when suddenly...WHAM 5000 dollar medical bill. There should be a 'fasten seatbelt' button in this game.

Ramisha

Enemies attacking you every 5 metres of road traveled

Lync Volan

Ramisha

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 17, 05:21:33
Road? :/

I mean, every 5 metres you travel, um, sometimes my English lags and I don't know how to say what I meant.

Chack

Quote from: Ramisha on 2015 Jan 17, 08:10:48
I mean, every 5 metres you travel, um, sometimes my English lags and I don't know how to say what I meant.

"Road" could be correct depending on the game you're playing. Your English is fine!
---

Online Smash Bros. Those people are so arrogant, it drives me up the wall. And sends me flying off the stage. I know I'm bad, but you don't have to rub it in my face.
Wait for it...

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chack on 2015 Jan 17, 12:23:57
"Road" could be correct depending on the game you're playing. Your English is fine!
---

Online Smash Bros. Those people are so arrogant, it drives me up the wall. And sends me flying off the stage. I know I'm bad, but you don't have to rub it in my face.
i don't have the other Smash Bros yet only Melee but i know that online player vs player feeling and i have gotten beaten so badly lol

Midnight Breeze

Have had name tags sitting in my backpack for years. Still can't think of a good name for my weapons.

Chack

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Jan 21, 20:08:30
Have had name tags sitting in my backpack for years. Still can't think of a good name for my weapons.

I've seen some incredibly hilarious weapon names in TF2. I wish I was that clever.
Wait for it...

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chack on 2015 Jan 17, 12:23:57
---

Those people really annoy me. They win one battle and taunt me. I then proceed to beat him about 6 more times without getting KO'd and I never taunted once, I screw up with a recovery with Ike and lose a life, he taunts me 3 times. What gave him the right to do that? People need to learn respect.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Ramisha

When you have a limit on how much you can carry but you also don't have another place to store stuff.
Also stupidly hard puzzles that make no sense.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Ramisha on 2015 Jan 22, 03:57:36
When you have a limit on how much you can carry but you also don't have another place to store stuff.
Also stupidly hard puzzles that make no sense.
Ugh Puzzles! >A<

Chibalt

Collectable items that are hidden too well or in plain sight, seriously, those things annoy me, either they're so far out of the way I need a guide to know WHERE to look or they're not highlighted enough or often enough, resulting in me running RIGHT past the item itself.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Ramisha

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 22, 05:03:22
Ugh Puzzles! >A<

Step 1: Pick up the vase next to the road in level 2.
Step 2: When you get to level 9, take the vase and place it on a desk. This will unlock something vague in level 16.
Step 3: In level 16 catch a silver fish which has a catch rate of 5%  and throw it through the window.
Step 4: In level 19 solve the incredibly impossible puzzle hidden under a crate. This unlocks the key to the treasure.
Step 5: In level 23 beat an enemy in under one minute to gain access to the treasure chest.
Step 6: Take your key and unlock the treasure chest. What's inside? NOTHING! YOU FORGOT TO TALK TO AN NPC SUCKER!

Chromastone64

Quote from: Ramisha on 2015 Jan 22, 14:22:59
Step 2: When you get to level 9, take the vase and place it on a desk. This will unlock something vague in level 16.
Step 3: In level 16 catch a silver fish which has a catch rate of 5%  and throw it through the window.
Step 4: In level 19 solve the incredibly impossible puzzle hidden under a crate. This unlocks the key to the treasure.
Step 5: In level 23 beat an enemy in under one minute to gain access to the treasure chest.
Step 6: Take your key and unlock the treasure chest. What's inside? NOTHING! YOU FORGOT TO TALK TO AN NPC SUCKER!

You forgot about needing to use two moonstones before advancing to level 23 which you get by finding 64 collectibles which become availible after defeating the hidden boss in level 7 which you needed to pick up the golden orb in order to access.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Ramisha

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jan 22, 14:29:58
You forgot about needing to use two moonstones before advancing to level 23 which you get by finding 64 collectibles which become availible after defeating the hidden boss in level 7 which you needed to pick up the golden orb in order to access.

and you need 3 pieces of DLC just to be able to inflict some damage to the boss.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Ramisha on 2015 Jan 22, 14:22:59

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jan 22, 14:29:58
if thats how the new Pokemon games are i am not sure i want them anymore lol

Ramisha

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 22, 22:48:34
if thats how the new Pokemon games are i am not sure i want them anymore lol

no, it's not Pokemon lol why did you think so?
was it because of the fish catching?

Lync Volan

Quote from: Ramisha on 2015 Jan 23, 03:51:11
no, it's not Pokemon lol why did you think so?
was it because of the fish catching?
No cause the one after you added Moonstones :/

Go Up