Most annoying things in video games

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Oct 11, 03:03:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nightmare702

~Deleted, wat?~

Mystery0123

Quote from: BerserkerBrony on 2013 Aug 01, 23:11:08
that one kid who comes in and "trolls people" for his youtube channel on your tf2 server then proceeds to advertise his channel for the next hour.

Seen stuff like that for L4D2, Criken tends to make fail videos :P
Hey, guys, I am having a rough time with Youtube, there's a hater called Jack Meyer hating on me and my friends and he never stops! He also makes new acc...
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSossil/
It would be much appreciated if you helped with my dilemma...

Randam Saiko

random leechers who join your party

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Azure

When you join a server full of people playing as powerhouses, and you're the one in charge of healing them.
3DS Friend Code: 1091-8504-5380
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE
Spoiler: show

this'll have ponies one day
Skype in the off chance that you'd like to talk to me: AzureLancet

Coffee Rush

When you're on the business end of a napalm flamethrower.
My OC can be found here!

Zaner

Multiplayer games that give huge advantages to players who pay for items in real money.

Mystery0123

Quote from: Zaner on 2013 Aug 02, 21:05:42
Multiplayer games that give huge advantages to players who pay for items in real money.

In other words, every Facebook social game :\
Hey, guys, I am having a rough time with Youtube, there's a hater called Jack Meyer hating on me and my friends and he never stops! He also makes new acc...
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSossil/
It would be much appreciated if you helped with my dilemma...

SolarStorm

2013 Aug 03, 00:16:58 #967 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 03, 04:56:18 by SolarStorm
Being stuck in the floor.  >.<

byndbored

2013 Aug 03, 00:27:45 #968 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 03, 01:05:23 by byndbored
When you can't play a game for too long before it decides to crash every... single... time!
Spoiler: show
>:O >:O >:O >:O
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

GoldenTerrabyte

*cough*clubpenguin*cough*
I'm back

ArtVeigar

That's the problem of every free to play MMO. They have to make money some way.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Aug 03, 14:21:31

That's the problem of every free to play MMO. They have to make money some way.
I hope that doesn't mean LOE...
I'm back

The Wandering Magus

when the controller disconnects
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Randam Saiko

When my game somehow breaks the fourth wall into irl

My OCs

SolarStorm

When a game has a really bad port to another console :c

GoldenTerrabyte

The Gameboy Advance has a great many less buttons than the Super NES. If you know what I mean, SolarStorm.
I'm back

SolarStorm

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Aug 04, 20:29:58
The Gameboy Advance has a great many less buttons than the Super NES. If you know what I mean, SolarStorm.

I know all too well...

Anyways, when all of a sudden graphics start glitching up, despite it working fine before  o_O

Randam Saiko

when you spend 1hr trying to kill this one boss, Terramorphous Aka The Tentacle master (if you know what i mean). Failed and he healed full hp

My OCs

The Stars

When the only attack your enemy knows knocks you down, and he spams it a lot and whenever you try to dodge it, it manages to hit anyways o.e

Quote from: SolarStorm on 2013 Aug 05, 00:15:30

I know all too well...

Anyways, when all of a sudden graphics start glitching up, despite it working fine before  o_O

You know, I've had that exact same issue on my AMD machine and If I mess up something with my graphical settings, I have his registry editor fix to make the game textures appear properly... Like, some graphical effects were incredibly low res; basically just pixely dots in place of explosions, fire, ice, lightning, and smoke... And also some transparency issues with backgrounds that also made parts of enemies invisible :I Like, all I could see was either the head or where I was being shot from XD
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: SolarStorm on 2013 Aug 05, 00:15:30

I know all too well...

Yeah, the only good port for that was A Link To The Past, but I'm not a fan of the added voice clips. I mostly liked it for its glitchiness. The GOOD kind of glitchiness. The kind that can produce VERY funny and/or USEFUL effects.
I'm back

Go Up