Most annoying things in video games

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Oct 11, 03:03:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xeno Aura

2012 Nov 22, 17:28:15 #280 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 22, 17:30:06 by Xeno Aura
Yep...

Rubber banding AI in racing games can be annoying sometimes, it works for some games, not for others... I find it ok in a game like Mario Kart, but when a game like Midnight Club LA, which is supposed to be semi-realistic, has insane rubber banding, that's just frustrating.

(And I mean it seriously has insane rubber banding, a VW Golf can keep up with a high performance sports car. You only need to own like 3 cars to beat every race in the game.)

Rissian

I liked some of the need for speed games, but AI that suddenly catches up out of nowhere was always annoying in these type of games, Mario Kart DS actually made me mad one day Rainbow Road is just evil with the AI.  DD:

Xeno Aura

I think weapons in Mario Kart make the rubber banding seem less frustrating than games where you can do little to stop them overtaking you other than to ram them. In MC:LA, it's best to stay in 2nd until near the end and then overtake, otherwise you might just get passed by a jogging man at the finishing straight.

Lord of Madness

AI somehow becomes set to unbeatable when you set the game to hard

DARN YOU STRATEGY GAMES!!!

Halo wars to be exact.

Xeno Aura

AoE Rise of Rome and Empire Earth also become very hard on the hardest settings.

Empires Dawn of the Modern World tries too, the first 30 minutes are very hard, but if you hold them off at first, they seem to almost shut down, and you can own them.

Vertigo,

I played cats vs dogs on my ds. That game is evil it makes me feel weak and puts me in a trance. I dont think any of you know what i mean but that game is evil witchcraft!  >:/

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Vertigo, on 2012 Nov 22, 19:33:32
I played cats vs dogs on my ds. That game is evil it makes me feel weak and puts me in a trance. I dont think any of you know what i mean but that game is evil witchcraft!  >:/

games try to do that all the time e 3e I feel its because they are trying to hide our brains from the outside world because they love us ^__^

~Durpy

When I'm stuck in one area, and I can't go further. Then I realize how obvious it was. Then I'm all like (insert lots of bad stuff here)
My suitcase full of bees should put a stop to this!!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: ~Durpy on 2012 Nov 23, 12:23:28
When I'm stuck in one area, and I can't go further. Then I realize how obvious it was. Then I'm all like (insert lots of bad stuff here)

Your avatar fits your post so well.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 23, 12:36:18

HA!

Flamestriker

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Nov 23, 12:41:51
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 23, 12:36:18

HA!

It sure does.
[move][/move]

katikas

I hate it when I play a game and then electricity goes away, right in the fun part and then my friends would all be like "Gosh..." and glitches that don't let you play normally, like freezing and that stuff  :l I wish there would be only glitches that people like or no glitches at all  >:(ovO Hate  :I GLITCHES  >:O8)

Book Smarts

Voice chat with people swearing or playing loud sound clips over the mic

Pika

I hate it when electricity or the internet goes away, when I'm playing a game such as League of Legends ... Or doing a guild attack like in Ragnarok Online, during War of Emperium ... Or ... Aw, too many examples with online games !
It's quite annoying  DD:
Or when i'm playing with friends at Super Smash Bros Melee / Brawl ... I am winning, and they are recovering their healths thanks to an heart item ! Or in Mario Kart, when I am first, and I'm losing thanks to a blue spiky turtle ! In that cases, I jump on them >A<
Or I eat some Chocolate / drink some applejuice ( I need to " relax " myself before the WAR ... ) and then do another game, 'CAUSE I H-A-T-E WHEN I'M STAYIN' ON A DEFEAT !è_é'

super_chris85

I hate lag switches for all those fighting gamers that play online you know what I mean

~Durpy

When you do a lot of progress in a game. And it crashes for the sake of trolling you.
Makes me wanna implode the universe
My suitcase full of bees should put a stop to this!!

Ryo_D_Disk

on the same vane as the game crashing, when mobs or bosses get traped in walls and you cant kill them so you cant progress or get a quest item, hate it when that happens

Chishio Kunrin

When a simple derp on the game's part completely confuses it and it dies.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Jenzy

Coin Trail leading me to door. That means there's more money...

Julius

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Mar 05, 00:23:17
Coin Trail leading me to door. That means there's more money...

Haha, silly Jenzy! It's your first time playing eh? lol
Purr~

Go Up