Ponies: Lost In Space [OOC]

Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Dec 09, 21:40:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

time skip huh? so the Mecha is already gonna be defeated after it?
Magic...

ScarletInk

Yes. I'm sorry if you had a more defined idea on how to make that battle go, but with how several things overlapped, the crew would be able to proceed more easily skipping to a more peaceful time.
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Maplewood

@FakeSmile I was wondering  if on the way back to the solar arrow if maple could question  your character  on how they got there

FakeSmile

Quote from: Maplewood on 2016 Mar 31, 11:11:26
@FakeSmile I was wondering  if on the way back to the solar arrow if maple could question  your character  on how they got there

He can, but she is gonna be vague about it.

[Hr]

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2016 Mar 31, 11:04:20
Yes. I'm sorry if you had a more defined idea on how to make that battle go, but with how several things overlapped, the crew would be able to proceed more easily skipping to a more peaceful time.

Okay, do you want to skip once Scarlet and Galacto exit the library or just got ahead and do it?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

As I already said, I was thinking about skipping over the mecha battle and going directly to Nameless, Maple and Virulent's return, but if you and @Maplewood are planning to have a confront, we can just skip the battle to give the crew some time to adjust.

FakeSmile

A'ight, if its alright with y'all I can do one big summarize post over the time we skip. A summarize post will just make the skip a bit more smoother in my opinion.

Unless someone else wants to do the post then tale charge.
Or not if y'all think this would be unnecessary.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

Considering that we're not going to skip so much ahead, I personally think a summary is not necessary, but if you guys thinks it would make it smoother, I agree with it.

Misty Fly

well fine but I was planning to defeat her by sending her in air tank to outer space...I guess that idea failed
Magic...

Julien999

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Apr 01, 13:07:25
well fine but I was planning to defeat her by sending her in air tank to outer space...I guess that idea failed

It failed because you didn't spoke about it in the OOC. Just said what you wanted to do first than we can help you made it right instead of all random.

First of all : explain how this armor is in the ship.
Second : Will you really dare to send away your sister?!

Misty Fly

the armor was on the ship way before I got on it nobody honestly knows how it got there and my sister will end up on some planet...and will comeback sometime later
Magic...

Julien999

:facehoof: Honestly, I want a alternate way instead of those vague things... It's almost like that the void of the space made an hole in your story...

ScarletInk

Misty, from now on, as Julien was saying, you should discuss events like major fights in the OOC before making it happen, so we will know how to work with it and not stumble blindingly while trying to understand how to deal with it.

But, right now, I appreciate you ended your fight without the time-skip, even if you did it in a pretty drastic way.

Maplewood

alright so maple is going to relive some of his life getting  more of his memory back  :]

FakeSmile

2016 Apr 01, 15:56:44 #473 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 01, 16:01:00 by FakeSmile
Nameless and I take a while to reply. So be patient with us Maple.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Nameless Whirlwind

2016 Apr 01, 16:08:38 #474 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 01, 16:17:04 by Nameless Whirlwind
Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Apr 01, 15:56:44
Nameless and I take a while to reply. So be patient with us Maple.

Speaking of which.

I'm going to try and shorten my posts (1-3 paragraphs (500 words max?)) in order to progress the RP a bit faster (also I can RP in more RPs now).

I feel sort of bad. I shouldn't really be making useless filler in my posts. Just need to get to the point.
Signature.

FakeSmile

2016 Apr 01, 16:15:15 #475 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 01, 16:18:42 by FakeSmile
Gonna do the same. I'm just bout done with My Virulent post; haven't had much time this week to sit down and make a good one.

College semester is wrappin' up, so I'm gonna be a bit busy this month.

Post Merge

Quote from: Nameless Whirlwind on 2016 Apr 01, 16:08:38
I feel sort of bad. I shouldn't really be making useless filler in my posts. Just need to get to the point.

Same. Not feeling bad though, but I'm just tired.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Maplewood

let me just delete that post  :]

Julien999

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Apr 01, 14:07:26
*The Mecha attempts to Hit Mimic But Marble presses the red button next to the them and the Mecha ends up in the air tank*
Marble : I,m Sorry my sister...but there was no other way...

After what Misty Fly posted with this, my head is now empty. Only thinking that Mimic ends up in the air tank as the Mecha...
Why do I think of this? Because they are next to each other!

So my next post will only be :
Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Apr 03, 01:55:25
Marble : come on lets go Mimic

"Well... I don't know how I should get out of this since I'm stuck in the air tank with it..."

* Julien999 .exe has stopped responding. Please reboot.

Purple

if it's any consolation, Keldeo is on the way to the armory, and is able to perform very small feats of magic (sort of,) so maybe i could have Keldeo help clear up the situation? (he could probably teleport Mimic out of the air tank, if that's not considered to be too OP :P)

ScarletInk

@Misty Fly, just to be clear, do you want to keep Deep Sense on the ship or to send her away?

Go Up