[Herd] Asylum - A guild that loves its insane pony Brothers and Sisters

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 May 02, 07:04:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Little Judas on 2013 Feb 20, 11:44:31
Seems like it's time again for the "Is Perry In The Guild?"-routine.

He is in the guild. o3o Forever.

White Prism

Insanity? Me? *Laught evil and madly*

Link to my ponysona/OC~
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6392.0

ComputerDeathglare

By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Lord of Madness

For anyone that boops or touches Zinrax's mane. this will apply to you :DD

P.S. Im adding Perry on the front page as the Jester... because everytime I see him post here I laugh.  :P

(( for LoE Rule Reasons A Jester will not be considered a Legal or True Member of the guild. But will be able to attend guild meetings and be informed of events and partake in guild events, and shall be considered a part of the guild without truly being a part of the guild Within the rules and guidelines of LoE ))

PrincessButton

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2013 Mar 01, 02:26:11
P.S. Im adding Perry on the front page as the Jester... because everytime I see him post here I laugh.  :P

(( for LoE Rule Reasons A Jester will not be considered a Legal or True Member of the guild. But will be able to attend guild meetings and be informed of events and partake in guild events, and shall be considered a part of the guild without truly being a part of the guild Within the rules and guidelines of LoE ))

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Don't poke the bear, Maddy.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

ComputerDeathglare

For anyone that boops or touches Zinrax's mane. this will apply to you :DD

Oh, okay. *Noms his tail*
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Mar 01, 14:04:28
Spoiler: show

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

lol dont worry about it Pinkie pie. Perry already knows :P you all act like he is some kind of super strict monster who overreacts to the smallest thing. He is a pretty great guy if you were to ask me.

Little Judas

Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

PrincessButton

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2013 Mar 01, 18:14:18

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

lol dont worry about it Pinkie pie. Perry already knows :P you all act like he is some kind of super strict monster who overreacts to the smallest thing. He is a pretty great guy if you were to ask me.
Lol I never said he was a strict monster, or any kind of monster.  lol Are you the only one who can make jokes?
I know Perry is a good guy.. :p
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Mar 01, 22:51:17

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Lol I never said he was a strict monster, or any kind of monster.  lol Are you the only one who can make jokes?

Its ok lol. the thing is you act like it at all times, instead when it would be funny. :P

ANYWAY does our guild have an artist other than myself?  :)

Chishio Kunrin

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Perry The Pony

Chishio Kunrin

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2013 Mar 02, 05:23:54
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Mar 01, 22:51:17

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Its ok lol. the thing is you act like it at all times, instead when it would be funny. :P

ANYWAY does our guild have an artist other than myself?  :)

I's an artsy fartsy pony.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Perrythepony on 2013 Mar 04, 04:04:34
F;,,,,;F

F;,,,,;F  (^°o°)^ <--- Me running from Perry

and yes. Perry has made me laugh again :P

hyper drive [HD]

Perry The Pony

Chishio Kunrin

Lord of Madness

hyper drive [HD]

what happened to this herd does anypony actually do anything with it anymore or has it ended?

Go Up