Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sivi

I cant wait to play, been so long since last time :D

Joku

Hi. Im new here. I founded LoE today :) And i sure test it on August 8 - 10th. It looks amazing!

Proudy Hooves

PonyGuy, i usually work with GMTs :U
So, that's a bit hard to work with PDT/PST :U
Mine's GMT +10\+11
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

hero4001

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: Joku on 2014 Aug 05, 07:36:41
Hi. Im new here. I founded LoE today :) And i sure test it on August 8 - 10th. It looks amazing!

New in the game? Have fun! :D

Quote from: Proudy Hooves on 2014 Aug 05, 08:58:36
PonyGuy, i usually work with GMTs :U
So, that's a bit hard to work with PDT/PST :U
Mine's GMT +10\+11

Yeah, sometimes the time zones are very confusing. For example, LoE uses EDT, the OSW would open for me at Thursday's 09:00 PM.
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

Moonbit

This is so going to make my weekend much better seeing as how I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on friday, I'll get to play this while I recover  ^-^

Niyx

Two more days for me! 10pm on the 7th of August MDT Wooo!

CheetahSwift

Last time I tried to download it I did but for some reason I still couldn't play the game, I extracted it but I don't know what I did wrong. Can I have help so I can play this time?

Chesharq

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh mY GOSH!! WE'RE SO CLOSEEEE
I can hardly contain my excitement oh my gosh
this'll be my first time ever playing the game and I cannot wait!! my laptop better be able to handle it otherwise I will be forced to go out and buy another with better performance!
and don't think I won't do it :/

Verdant Tome

Quote from: Chesharq on 2014 Aug 05, 18:44:48my laptop better be able to handle it otherwise I will be forced to go out and buy another with better performance!
and don't think I won't do it :/

Look out! He has a wallet and knows how to use it!
______

I can't wait to get back in the game! Gonna meet new friends, re-meet old friends, keep the Evershade safe, keep Ponydale safe, take a bunch of pictures...
It's going to be the best 71 hours and 58 minutes ever. And right after I fly back home, too.

M00nGl0w

Done making up my three days working from my weekly vacation just for this Open Server Weekend! ovO Look out, world! :P

My Oc's~ http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13031.0

[glow=blue,2,300]Lt.General Moon Glow in the Pegasus column, Knights of the Dawn! Reporting![/glow]

Quaton12

hero4001

When Can downaald the game ???  :c

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: Quaton12 on 2014 Aug 05, 21:30:25
But which time zone to be sure?

LoE uses EDT time zone.

Quote from: hero4001 on 2014 Aug 05, 21:40:56
When Can downaald the game ???  :c

A day before servers are opened (August 7th)
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

hero4001

Bro1997

I hope I can log into this game. I downloaded the LOE game a while back, but I'm not sure if I need to re download it again or not? Good Day then.

Mizuki

Quote from: Moonbit on 2014 Aug 05, 14:39:37
This is so going to make my weekend much better seeing as how I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on friday, I'll get to play this while I recover  ^-^

Aw man, I remember I had my Wisdom Teeth removed a few years ago. I hope your experience with that is as easy as mine was!! Good luck and I hope LoE can help you have fun during recovery :)

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Bro1997

Quote from: Mizuki on 2014 Aug 05, 23:52:10
Quote from: Moonbit on 2014 Aug 05, 14:39:37

Aw man, I remember I had my Wisdom Teeth removed a few years ago. I hope your experience with that is as easy as mine was!! Good luck and I hope LoE can help you have fun during recovery :)

Wisdom Teeth must be painful to remove!

Niyx

Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 05, 23:19:06
I hope I can log into this game. I downloaded the LOE game a while back, but I'm not sure if I need to re download it again or not? Good Day then.

A re-download is required.

Bro1997

Quote from: Niyx on 2014 Aug 06, 00:04:15
Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 05, 23:19:06

A re-download is required.

I can't re-download the game and why is it necessary anyway? Because of the changes?

Go Up