Legends of Equestria announces Open Server Weekend Spectacular!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Jun 07, 10:07:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

a Pegasus Pony

Well it's 1:18 Am for me sooo.... Mass effect you will have to do ^^

Malchron One

Hello all! I'm really excited about this game. I look forward to playing it later today.

I had a few questions before the build is released. I've gone through this whole thread to see what else has already been answered too.

(1) It says that characters are linked to our accounts here on the forum. So does that mean that my pony will say "Malchron One" perpetually above it or do I get to choose the name?

(2)How many characters can we create and/or save (if any can be saved for the three-day weekend)? I'm asking because I wanted to try out unicorn, pegasus and earth pony characters and revert back to others for various interactions throughout the world.

(3)In the event that one forum account can only have one pony character at any time, can we make a few forum accounts to create multiple pony characters for role-play situations (like I need an earth pony for one roleplay and a unicorn for another)?

ROLE-PLAYING IDEA:

I know that only certain features will be available for the game during this current test release, so even though I'll be able to do some cool things, i expect that a lot will have to be implied through roleplay and player-to-player interaction this time around. This is something I'm looking forward to doing and I'm thinking about doing a few things, which I'm listing here so that other players can see and know what to expect:

The Lost Mother (PEGASUS)
(Don't know if the timber wolf mobs have attacking A.I. yet, but that's what this is contingent on)
A downed pegasus from Rainbow Dash's weather team is lost in the EVERFREE FOREST after suffering a crash which has injured her wings. The Timber Wolves are on the hunt for her and she needs to find a way out with the help of some interprid ponies if she's ever going to stand a chance at survival. But Rainbow Dash wants to know what she was doing in the forest in the first place, well outside her weather zone...

The Braggart  (UNICORN)
One of Vinyl Scratch's rivals, a club DJ from Canterlot, is angry at the recent success of DJ PON-3. Furious that she has not received the attention she believes she deserves, she has set herself up in the center of CANTERLOT'S TOWN SQUARE to show her skills of rhyme and style. Does anypony have what it takes to beat her in a test of wordplay and rhyme?

The Neighsayer (EARTH PONY)
A rebel rouser has set up a soapbox in FRONT OF CANTERLOT CASTLE and is spouting angry sentiments about Princess Celestia and her involvement in the affairs of a certain lavender unicorn named Twilight Sparkle. The protestor knows what Twilight has gone through in the past three years and is using examples of Twilight Sparkle's exploits and challenges as failures of Princess Celestia. Can anypony pass his test of trivia about three past seasons of Twilight Sparkle's life?

Of course, I won't be able to be at all these locations at once and I'm writing these ideas as something I'd like to do. I want to help make the experience even more fun for those playing thanks to good ol' roleplaying.

I also saw that post that you're looking for Writers for your game. I'm thinking about giving that a try...

-M1

Vengir

I've just checked the requirements for this game. While my 256MB graphic card and 5GB of RAM should be more than enough to run it, my 1,45GHz processor might struggle a bit.

On the other hand, It can run Hitman 5 and WoW (even in Orgrimmar) pretty well, so I think I should be fine.

PonyGreg

I have a problem. I can't download this game    D:. I have written that "The game is not available at this time". Maybe it's because I live in Poland  :/

Domske15

:/ In germany it is 11:12 a.m :( and i have to wait for this great Game... pls clock move faster :)

Kit

Quote from: 1mirg on 2013 Jul 05, 02:52:01
Spoiler: show
[move]
QuoteJuly 5-7th
[/move]

This is today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow. Just wait abit and be patient. The devs are prob sleeping, or busy prepping, or busy doing other stuff, or all of the above.

I was having a cup of ramen.  I'm looking forward to IHOP's 60 cent pancakes on Sunday.  I might do a couple things between now and then.  ;)

ig1mi

[move]
Quote from: Kit on 2013 Jul 05, 05:31:30

I was having a cup of ramen.  I'm looking forward to IHOP's 60 cent pancakes on Sunday.  I might do a couple things between now and then.  ;)
[/move]

I never actually gone to ihop, tbh. But, this is coming from someone who doesn't eat out alot...Well, besides eating a apple in public. But that is besides the point xD
It's better to live in the present than in the past.

Kit

Quote from: Malchron One on 2013 Jul 05, 04:32:22(1) It says that characters are linked to our accounts here on the forum. So does that mean that my pony will say "Malchron One" perpetually above it or do I get to choose the name?

You choose a name.

Quote(2)How many characters can we create and/or save (if any can be saved for the three-day weekend)? I'm asking because I wanted to try out unicorn, pegasus and earth pony characters and revert back to others for various interactions throughout the world.

You can create more than 3 ponies this time.  They will all go away after this open server test however.

Shadziulec

I really want to play it :D So excited :))

Anyone know when it will be released? ( i mean this weekend's test )
Shadziulec from DeviantART.com

ig1mi

[move]
Quote from: Shadziulec on 2013 Jul 05, 06:16:48
I really want to play it :D So excited :))

Anyone know when it will be released? ( i mean this weekend's test )
[/move]

According to their tweet, The Download will be available after the panel. Which by the way, is about This long of a wait from now, or so
O:
It's better to live in the present than in the past.

Dragonisser

CoalThunder

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/angrythunder.gif/][IMG]http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/750/angrythunder.gif[/img][/URL]
THE WONDERS OF PAINT MY FELLOW PONIES!
Stick to your friends, always believe.

Tiger

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Comet

SO it's 6:10 A.M in US central time, AND the download page is still telling me to wait :(
atm, i'm just hoping that hasn't staff has been online to turn the page on to the public.

Tiger

Nonono, ya got it wrong. The stress test starts 6.30 PM PST, which is in another 15 hours.

Comet

oh, I see, then for me, the stress test is pretty much open July 6-8

katikas

It's gonna be open for me about half an hour or a bit more or less after 20:00  :l

Tiger

Quote from: Comet on 2013 Jul 05, 07:30:12
oh, I see, then for me, the stress test is pretty much open July 6-8

It's also Saturday to Monday for me. People from all over the world here  :]

FanofRainbowDash

Quote from: skullend1 on 2013 Jul 04, 22:42:53
hello??  were in july 5  but your calendar is july 4 22:40: sec.s  D: >A< :c ono ono ono :s :s :s :s DD: DD: DD: O: O: O: O:

OK i come later then i see >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O
no smiley spamming

Go Up