Legends of Equestria announces Open Server Weekend Spectacular!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Jun 07, 10:07:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rikaria

Can we get an exact timeframe as to when we can start downloading tomorrow? I don't wanna have to stay up 24 hours just to wait for it ovO (Or WILL I... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!... No really, I'm fine ovO WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?! *runs*)
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

McSleuthburger

Spoiler: show
Quote from: Rikaria on 2013 Jul 04, 13:06:24
Can we get an exact timeframe as to when we can start downloading tomorrow? I don't wanna have to stay up 24 hours just to wait for it ovO (Or WILL I... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!... No really, I'm fine ovO WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?! *runs*)

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=7633.0
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

FanofRainbowDash

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Jul 04, 13:12:46

YAY! I don't need to set an alarm or stay up late!

Rikaria

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Jul 04, 13:12:46

Thank you very much :D
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

That_Blue_pony

Happy forth of July everypony! and im so excited about the opening of the server tomorrow. :D

Asterian Starfall

Blue_Pony, that's about the cutest .gif I've seen in a while.  ^-^
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

That_Blue_pony

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Jul 04, 18:51:00
Blue_Pony, that's about the cutest .gif I've seen in a while.  ^-^

Corgis are just so adorable! ^3^

Zbizo

So.. it's friday in UTC timezone
how long will it take to make download section working?

Pipkin

I would assume the download section will have the link a couple hours before the server is opened...i can't remember how they did it the 1st time.

from what I read the server will open up around 9:30pm EDT on Friday(At least some time after the LoE panel which is at 8:30PM EDT Friday)...i'm not sure what timezone UTC is
Looks like UTC is 4 hours ahead of EDT, so the panel will start at 12:30AM UTC according to Google

Mizuki

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

dashierulez

Just found out about this game, super psyched for the beta now. :D  :3

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: dashierulez on 2013 Jul 04, 20:08:27
Just found out about this game, super psyched for the beta now. :D  :3

It's still in Pre-Alpha, not Beta. ^-^

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Zbizo

Quote from: kaihe on 2013 Jul 04, 20:23:55

where is my link  :D

9 hours left from now(if you have correct timezone in forum settings and look at my post time)

Pipkin

Quote from: Zbizo on 2013 Jul 04, 21:47:53
Quote from: kaihe on 2013 Jul 04, 20:23:55

where is my link  :D

9 hours left from now(if you have correct timezone in forum settings and look at my post time)

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jul 04, 14:42:19
Time of the panel...
United States
Eastern US- 8:30PM
Central US- 7:30PM
Mountain US- 6:30PM
Pacific US- 5:30PM

Those times are EDT,CDT,Mountain time???, and PDT respectively, and the open server weekend will start after the panel, so approximately 11 1/2 hours from this post, depending on how long it'll take the panel to finish, and how long it takes to set up the server, upload and link the download for the client, etc.

skullend1

hello??  were in july 5  but your calendar is july 4 22:40: sec.s  D: >A< :c ono ono ono :s :s :s :s DD: DD: DD: O: O: O: O:

OK i come later then i see >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O

GlassMirror

RainbowDash13

i need to know the time it opens in EST as well.

Zbizo

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2013 Jul 04, 22:45:41
smiley Spammy! ovO

pfft. I was about to ask why they didn't make download available yet, but when I visited this thread I just figured out that some people would ask multiple times why their client isn't working when server is not opened for testers yet.

@up
just calm down and wait, it's will begin about 13:00(01:00 PM) UTC/GMT

katikas

Should have saved my breakfast for until this game is open...  :l
At least this isn't the only fun game I know, let's play horsies!!!  ovO

Go Up