Icetopia High. Elemental school.

Started by Aqua Fire, 2016 Nov 06, 18:20:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

frío

//Let's return to the RP, shall we?
A nomad, tired from wandering.

solarfox20

Mist flight is at the library picking out titles of books and sits down at a table to write them down then starts to read a fantasy one till the classes start.

frío

Elen being the Elected Pony council grins

Aqua Fire

Ms. Ice looked at the board, and grinned.
"And it looks like we have a tie! The only way to settle this is with a die. Colts, pick your numbers between 1 and 2."
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Space Ace

"Uh... t-two... I suppose." Blubell's ears dropped against his head as he stammered timidly.

Aqua Fire

2016 Dec 03, 14:32:18 #45 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 03, 14:40:21 by Aqua Fire
"Ok, let's see, one or two? Two or one?"
And it's This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d2 : 1, total 1

Post Merge

"1!! Mist Flight and Elen are the student presidents!!"
(The reason why it says that the dice has been messed with is because I'm editing. I did not change it. I'm telling the truth.)

Post Merge

"Ok, it is time for an opinion vote. I will put three things that we might add, and you must vote which of the three options you would want. If there's a tie, then we won't add anything, the one with the most votes wins!!" Ms. Ice changes the pole, to add three options...

frío

Elen grins before the wipes her flowers to a side.

solarfox20

Mist flight was into his fantasy book that he jumpes out of his seat at the anoncment, he looks around nervesly but no one is around him.
So he settles down hmm.. I wounder when claess start? *checks his watch to see when class start*

frío

solarfox20

But decides to write the title of the book that he was reading down on the list of other books. Then puts the books back on the bookshelves and rolls the list puting it in his bag, exits the library walking toward the first class on the schedule.

frío

Elen taps on mist flights shoulder.

Thunder Spin

2016 Dec 29, 17:10:51 #51 Last Edit: 2017 Jan 21, 05:18:38 by Thundergirl
I am not sure in joining, because I didn't really understand the scedule. Anyway:
Spoiler: Thunder Spin • show

Name: Thunder Spin
Species: Pegasus
Powers: Make a storm
Role: Student
Crush?: None
Other: She got born in a popular hospital in Ponyville. She had big wings and that made her parents think why that happened. The doctor said it was normal. "Someponies born with big wings or tall horns. That is what happens and anybody can change it", the doctor said.
Her parents were very happy. When Thunder became 3 years old her parents realized that her wings weren't growing! Her grrandmare, Shadow Lily wanted to teach her the magic powers of a dark pegasi, because she was, but Thunder's mother said that she must learn them by herself when she grows up.
When Thunder became 8 she got her own laptop. It was another birthday present. Her parents told her that she could only use it on Fridays and on the weekends. She was playing games on her new computer for hours. Her father said "You have to stop. You will get blinded and you will wear glasses!" . But Thunder did not pay attention.
A few years later, her mother took her to the oculist to see is her eyes were okay. The oculist said that she has nearsightedness! So since then, Thunder wears glasses when she reads and when she watcher TV and uses the computer. She liked them  and that was weird. Thunder Spin has never told her parents that she was happy she was wearing glasses!

Aqua Fire

//You get to pick how your schedule goes. Lunch is always the same, though.

solarfox20

2017 Jan 03, 16:27:50 #53 Last Edit: 2017 Jan 09, 17:05:33 by solarfox20
Mist flight ah! from somepony taping his shoulder, but then see that it is a pony covered in Flowers Oh hi you scard me there for a secend

frío

Elen grinned Sorry, and its okay. So wanna hang out sometime? you know since we are student council?

solarfox20

Yes í would like to hang out and chat about what to do as student council and as well be friends.
By the way í have no idea how to be a student predestent do you?

frío

Elen puts her hoof on her shoulder again. There no good nor bad student council, What you do is watched, but can be agreed or disagreed. You bring peace and harmony to Icetopia high, even if that means risking your reputation. You should ALWAYS look at what right or wrong. Elen gave Mist flight an encouraging grin. Saying without words, hoping Mist flight will understand 'Don't be afraid'

solarfox20

Mist Flight nods in understanding and smiles back to elen *as to say think you*.

Oh how rude of me í allmost forgot to interdus myself my name is, Mist Flight nice to meet you.

frío

Elen Nods her head. Name's Elen. Nice to meet you to love.

Thunder Spin

Thunder walks unsure where she is and what is behind those doors. She sees a door saying "Library" . Thunder likes books and she tought it is a good idea to get onebook from there. When she opens the door she can see two ponies, a bat-eared one and an earth pony. She walks slowly, shyly to the ponies pretending she wants to get a book. She gets a random one and sits in a chair next to the earth pony.

Go Up