Pony RP?

Started by Super Pinkie Pie, 2013 Nov 14, 21:29:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Super Pinkie Pie

I'm not sure if I have this thread at the right place but I have a question that needed to post about. I have a friend that invites me everyday to rp with him but the problem is that same everyday is always us 2 and none of his single friends would join in for a rp. I'm not sure I have ones especially from a different MLP community forum I go to but I wanted to try in asking on this forum.

My friend mostly does his pony roleplaying with DBZ's style. He loves to roleplay like that but he doesn't mind if he won't do it DBZ style but my question is this, does anyponies would like to join his rp? It takes place on Steam but if noponies likes to use Steam and want the roleplay on here, I can try to message him about signing up on here. Just that the problem is if anyponies would like to join DBZ-style (or it doesn't have to be) rp? Other forum he had register on got noponies that wanted to rp with him and I believe he won't want the same thing happen to him here.

Should it take place on Steam chat, on here, or if anyponies would even join I'd like to know so I can tell him the good or bad news :(

Teal Turken

This forum has a pretty moderately sized RP community, so I'd say yes. There are people who would be willing to join you and your friend in RP. ^-^

I myself will join in, I've never RP'd DBZ style but that's because no one I've RP'd with has wanted to do that.
I'm not big on combat though, so that kind of RP could be hit or miss with me.

Either way I'll try a DBZ RP or some other form of RP, on Steam, here on LoE or Skype. ^-^

Super Pinkie Pie

I'm not too sure yet if I might able to convince him to join this forum for the rp (since the last MLP forum I invited him didn't have ponies roleplaying with him besides me). This is his steam group where his rp chat taken place (he isn't on yet)
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mylittleponydragonballrp

I made a newly group just in case he isn't on and newly ponies that join want to have fun (I'm mostly always on)
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/World_of_Ponies

I would be happy if this makes my friend happy. Lately I've been sad for couple of days from something totally different and I try to go out at other pony forums to see if I can find anyponies that would take on his rp :(

Teal Turken

I uh...
I can't think tonight. Something horribly wrong with me.

I...think you're...in a place not a lot of others like to go. Ponies and DBZ? mmmm...not sure how many like that combo.

Super Pinkie Pie

I have the same feeling when I first got introduce that by my friend. Most likely I try to convince him that it need less to barely DBZ and more MLP roleplaying and having pony villians if he enjoys that :(

Thanks for helpful responses. I'm happy only you has help me out so far. I only wish to know what other ponies think about my friend clashing MLP and DBZ togeth for a rp. I guess this thread is no longer needed since I tried my best to help my friend out in the end.

Teal Turken

I'm surprised no other RPers here are responding to this thread. Maybe because you put it in Pony Off Topic instead of the Roleplay boards.

It'd be so much easier on your DBZ RPs if you met some people in other forms of RP, then invited them to your DBZ RPs.

McSleuthburger

if this doesnt get more attention ill move it to the RP area to see if more rpers will comment
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Blaze

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Jan 06, 23:10:10
What is DBZ?

Dragon Ball Z: one of the more famous animes/manga out there. Can't really say I know anything about it besides what I learned in the abridged series!  X3

GoldenTerrabyte

Ah. Don't know anything about it other than that it's the origin of "over 9000".
I'm back

Crimson Tail

Usually, i prefer doing roleplay through instant message than on forums. I don't really like having to wait for a long time for an action.
Profile image by LunaEclipsa, uncropped

Go Up