Who is Princess Skyla?

Started by Weatherboy1, 2013 Feb 19, 19:08:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Jun 28, 22:34:15
Listen guys, let me clear some stuff up even though this thread has not been used in a while. Princess Skyla is cadance's and shining armour's duaghter.  SPOILER ALERT: she will apear in the season 4 episode known as "Meet Princess Skyla". It is to be episode 4. I also know alot more about season 4. Let's just say you guys will be in for quite a few treats...  ;)

I'm not sure if this is true. o.O But if it is, then this is yet another incident of the Hasbro toy department releasing a toy before the character is even introduced.

See:
- Crystal pony blindbag ponies (the sparkly clear ones)
- Shining Armor (Wedding playset before the season 2 finale)
- Alicorn Twilight (So many photos of alicorn Twilight stuff floating around, an alicorn Twilight sticker in a stickerbook in stores)
- Sunset Shimmer pony toy (Whose box says she knows of a magical path to adventure and that she was once Celestia's student)

But yeah, I would like to see your source too, please. ^-^

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Cotton Ball

Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Jun 28, 22:34:15
Listen guys, let me clear some stuff up even though this thread has not been used in a while. Princess Skyla is cadance's and shining armour's duaghter.  SPOILER ALERT: she will apear in the season 4 episode known as "Meet Princess Skyla". It is to be episode 4. I also know alot more about season 4. Let's just say you guys will be in for quite a few treats...  ;)

I knew Skyla was gonna be canon!!!
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

paintypalette

That is also what i was thinking. Why wasn't this submitted to equestria daily? But i will give you the clear source. I just cannot do it know because i'm using my mom's phone right now. I can't copy or paste. But i will go to the library or something with my computer (i don't have internet) and i will share the link today. But i warn you. It will tell you ALOT about season 4 and ruin some pleasant surprises. It's a list of all 26 Episodes of season 4 that was released by Meghan Mcarthy.

Blues-Music

Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Jun 29, 11:58:28
That is also what i was thinking. Why wasn't this submitted to equestria daily? But i will give you the clear source. I just cannot do it know because i'm using my mom's phone right now. I can't copy or paste. But i will go to the library or something with my computer (i don't have internet) and i will share the link today. But i warn you. It will tell you ALOT about season 4 and ruin some pleasant surprises. It's a list of all 26 Episodes of season 4 that was released by Meghan Mcarthy.
when did she say that list was hers? Her prime source of info is twitter and she never said anything about it though.

paintypalette

Night Pony

You do realise that this was a joke... right?

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

paintypalette

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Jun 29, 14:52:34

that's what you all said about equestria girls and alicorn twi :\

Johannes

Oh look, a comment.
QuoteI seriously hope that no one believes this. It was an April Fools joke from the writers for all of you idiots thinking this is real.

Night Pony

Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Jun 29, 15:55:36

Unless some official statement I don't believe that this list is real. Do you honestly believe that Discord is going to become an alicorn?

Blues-Music

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Jun 29, 16:06:48
Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Jun 29, 15:55:36

Unless some official statement I don't believe that this list is real. Do you honestly believe that Discord is going to become an alicorn?
that has actually a 3% of happening but I draw the line at Justin bieber

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Jun 29, 14:47:29
hold your horses, guys. here it is: http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Bobogoobo/Season_4_episodes

It's actually kind of obviously a joke. X3

I mean, Justin Bieber guest starring? Death Comes to Ponyville? For Whom the Sweetie Bell Tolls? <-- Also insinuates death.
A parody of The Jeffersons, in MLP?
"22: Best Pony - New pony comes to town and she's cool and likes craft beer and Legos and has a typewriter Cutie Mark "
"24: Let the Games Begin - Shining Armor and Cadance join the professional wife-throwing circuit. Destroy the competition."
Discord becoming an alicorn princess and replacing Celestia also seems very unlikely.

Cotton Ball

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 29, 17:53:41
Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Jun 29, 14:47:29
hold your horses, guys. here it is: http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Bobogoobo/Season_4_episodes

It's actually kind of obviously a joke. X3

I mean, Justin Bieber guest starring? Death Comes to Ponyville? For Whom the Sweetie Bell Tolls? <-- Also insinuates death.
A parody of The Jeffersons, in MLP?
"22: Best Pony - New pony comes to town and she's cool and likes craft beer and Legos and has a typewriter Cutie Mark "
"24: Let the Games Begin - Shining Armor and Cadance join the professional wife-throwing circuit. Destroy the competition."
Discord becoming an alicorn princess and replacing Celestia also seems very unlikely.

Too Funny  lol lol lol lol lol
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

paintypalette

2013 Jun 30, 11:26:55 #32 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 30, 13:15:50 by paintypalette
Ok imma go crawl up in a corner now.
Jeez I didn't know, ok?? My phone can't show comments that the people were saying in response to it. Maybe what's obvious to you is not obvious to me. With all the crazy things happening lately, I thought it may be possible and I don't watch the Jeffersons. How would I know how rediculous this is?? My bad. I'M SORRY. I'll stay out of conversations from now on because i always screw up.

Blues-Music

Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Jun 30, 11:26:55
Jeez I didn't know, ok?? My phone can't show comments that the people were saying in response to it. Maybe what's obvious to you is not obvious to me. With all the crazy things happening lately, I thought it may be possible and I don't watch the Jeffersons. How would I know how rediculous this is?? My bad. I'M SORRY. I'll stay out of conversations from now on because i always screw up.
All everyone did was say that the info wasn't true. It's a little surprising you thought justin beiber could be on the show , but still. You accidentaly got wrong info so others cleared up the misunderstanding. No harm done.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jun 30, 15:45:40
All everyone did was say that the info wasn't true. It's a little surprising you thought justin beiber could be on the show , but still. You accidentaly got wrong info so others cleared up the misunderstanding. No harm done.

Yeah. We're sorry that we upset you. :s
I guess you missed the part that said "beer". And an actual wife-throwing competition would be so weird in MLP. Can you imagine? :I

Blues-Music

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 30, 19:15:10
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jun 30, 15:45:40

Yeah. We're sorry that we upset you. :s
I guess you missed the part that said "beer". And an actual wife-throwing competition would be so weird in MLP. Can you imagine? :I
Honestly I wouldn't care if that happened , but... Justin bieber.... God no.

paintypalette

2013 Jul 02, 15:23:43 #36 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 02, 15:27:48 by paintypalette
ok, listen. I didn't ACTUALLY 100% believe the post.

Discord becoming an alicorn? NO. I'm not THAT stupid. i at least thought that he would maybe attempt to take the throne and capture celestia and "pretend" to be an alicorn or something. "as she always intended" i thought was simply a little joke.

as for justin beiber guest starring: i told my family about it. they believed me. it's not THAT unlikely. in a Q & A session on equestria daily with one of the voice actors (possibly tara strong) they stated that they have tried to contact famous actors and singers to voice characters and such in MLP but they all declined. so when i saw the post of justin beiber guest starring, it wasn't THAT crazy to me. i though maybe they asked him and he happened to say YES unlike the others they contacted.

cadance and shining armour entering the "wife-throwing" competition obviously was a joke to me but i really did believe that there was gonna be some kind of equestrian competion like. DING DING DING. HELLO?? The equestria games.

so i'm not THAT idiotic. I can't believe you guys actually thought i believed 100% of it.

Also: No harm done??:

Quote from: Johannes on 2013 Jun 29, 16:01:29
QuoteI seriously hope that no one believes this. It was an April Fools joke from the writers for all of you idiots thinking this is real.

You didn't have to show me a rude comment that someone said. SO unnecessary  :\  totally NO HARM DONE.

Night Pony

You are getting too worked up over nothing. You made a mistake, everyone does. It's not big deal.

paintypalette

its just the WAY you guys corrected me. you could have said "no, painty it was only a joke." instead you guys made me feel pretty stupid.

Chishio Kunrin

I also thought of the Equestria Games, and I'm still hoping we'll get to see an episode of it.

Anyway, sorry. :c We all figure that since so much of the list was just a joke, the entire thing was a joke. That's why we didn't believe the Princess Skyla thing.
I, and some others, would likely have some belief in discussion of Princess Skyla appearing in season 4 if it was said on its own and not in a joke list, though.

Go Up