OC Suggeston

Started by Night Pony, 2014 Aug 23, 06:10:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

Hello! As the title says I'd like to hear your suggestions about an emblem for my OC. Although there is no 100% drawing of her yet (due to her being WIP) I'm gonna post some details about her:
She is a white haired blue eyed young girl. She uses magic and a battle scythe for combat and her main outfit is a dress with white and blue colours.

So yeah...post suggestions below. They could be descriptions or if you want you can make a visual representation.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Aug 23, 06:10:46
Hello! As the title says I'd like to hear your suggestions about an emblem for my OC. Although there is no 100% drawing of her yet (due to her being WIP) I'm gonna post some details about her:
She is a white haired blue eyed young girl. She uses magic and a battle scythe for combat and her main outfit is a dress with white and blue colours.

So yeah...post suggestions below. They could be descriptions or if you want you can make a visual representation.

Da wat?!

Night Pony

2014 Aug 23, 10:06:14 #2 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 23, 10:22:22 by Night Pony
1. No need to make everything big.
2. She is not a MLP character. She is a human OC and nothing to do with the MLP universe.

McSleuthburger

what kind of magic does she use?
or better yet the emblem should just be a picture of McSleuthburger hehehe
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Night Pony

She uses her magic in creating objects mostly. I mean creating darts, blade extentions for her scythe, one timed pieces of armor and etc. That does not mean she doesn't know any spells. Also I plan on including ice elemental magic but it's not 100% certain.
Also the colour of her magic is blue.

Sleuth is way too cool to be used as an emblem.

McSleuthburger

ok so armor/weapon enchantments and maybe ice?
iceberg? snowflake with a nice design? icicle?
Ye-olde ex mod

Night Pony

2014 Aug 23, 17:22:44 #6 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 25, 08:27:08 by Night Pony
That reminds me of Weiss's emblem.
Spoiler: show

But anyway, I'd like it to not be ice centered because I haven't decided if she would have ice magic.  :s

Post Merge

Ok so feel free to post anything that is that has white and blue colours. Please don't suggest ice and snow.

McSleuthburger

ok last idea I got for now
maybe a flower/animal/design like something on a fancy china plate
Spoiler: show
Ye-olde ex mod

Night Pony

I actually was thinking about a flower kind today but mine was a singular flower without the stem and kinda scrapped that look because it reminds me of Ruby (from RWBY).

But your idea/design is better. :) I'll give it some more thought. This doesn't mean I'm stopping to take suggestions/ideas.

Night Pony

Thanks Sleuth for all your help.
Locking topic.

Go Up