previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FlameandIce

[shadow=red,left]yeah that may work[/shadow] Flame says looking down a bit
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

the dark gods

Physics looks at Flame looking down, before getting a worried look on his face, as he looks behind himself, thinking Dream Seer might have returned while they were talking.
thank you Sky Sketch

Seriack

Physics would be relieved to see that Dream was just leaving the mare's room, having not seen anything or heard anything that had happened. Seeing the blue unicorn, she puts a smile on as she walks back over, "Oh, hello Physics. How did you manage to find us?" She asks, moving over to take her seat, oblivious that he had just used that very chair to go through her bag only moments ago.
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

the dark gods

Like previously, Physics shrugs. Oh nothing, just sheer luck I suppose. Physics tells Dream Seer. So why are you hanging around Flame? Because this stallion right here is already taken by my sis.... Physics says, in a half-teasing manner.
thank you Sky Sketch

Seriack

Dream rolls her eyes, "Don't worry, my barn door doesn't swing that way." She tells Physics, flicking her mane as she nickers slightly, "He found me... While I was actually heading toward your shop."
[move][/move]

FlameandIce

Flame blushes Yeah we ran into eachother while I was on patrol.
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

the dark gods

Oh you wanted to buy something from me, that's great to hear! Physics says, trying to play along with the conversation as it went on.
thank you Sky Sketch

TL_Yarr

Mythic turns to the painting that Low is looking at, "Heh, yes it is quite nice."
This is my Oc, Rhythm Shuffle. His Cutie mark are Spats! (They are dance shoes.)
http://tailsfan1.deviantart.com/art/My-OC-Rhythm-Shuffle-349375293

Seriack

Dream nods, but then stops and thinks for a moment, "Well... Maybe. I need a little space to study something and I might need to buy some items to help with that..." She explains, not noticing Flame's blush.
[move][/move]

the dark gods

What'cha need exactly? I got plenty of magical things in stock. Physics asks Dream.
thank you Sky Sketch

hazardtime

Low Key snaps himself out of his thoughts and looks over at Mythic, "Well...I guess it is, in a way."  Looking away again, he studies his hooves, again wracking his brain for something to talk about.  It was only his second day in Ponyville, and he already had two friends associates who seemed to be tolerating his presence quite well.  All he had to do was keep his mouth shut and speak only spoken to, and hopefully they may have at least something positive to say about him.

TL_Yarr

Mythic notices his nerves and contemplates that he may have self esteem issues. "Hey, if there's something on your mind, you CAN say, whatever it is, we, or at the very least, I won't judge you."
This is my Oc, Rhythm Shuffle. His Cutie mark are Spats! (They are dance shoes.)

Seriack

Dream levitates her bags up, opening a small pocket and levitating a very small leaf, bowl kind of thing, "I need to find a way to replicate what this tree sap does, but have it work on objects. Currently, it makes the items shrink permanently, while living things grow back to their original size." She explains, levitating it back into her bag again.
[move][/move]

the dark gods

So you want it to replicate only temporary shrinking for objects then? Physics asks Dream Seer, trying to clarify things.
thank you Sky Sketch

Seriack

Dream nods at Physics, showing that was exactly what she was trying to do.
[move][/move]

hazardtime

Low glances from her to Rush, as well as all the other ponies in the restaurant.  He wanted to tell her, he wanted to tell somepony, anypony, but not here.  The last thing he wanted was a public pity party.  Looking back at Mythic, he tries on the most charming smile coupled with the most charismatic voice he could muster at the moment and says, "Oh, no, it's nothing, really.  ^-^"  Getting in character, conversation topics come into his mind, "So how long have you guys been here?"

the dark gods

I think I can do that....would you prefer a gradual growth in size, or a sudden shift? Physics asks Dream, wanting more details to help him work.
thank you Sky Sketch

TL_Yarr

She doesn't look convinced."Something is bothering you but if you don't want to tell me, then that's fine, but I've been here for about a year."

Seriack

Dream thinks about it for a moment, "I think gradual would be safer... About the same speed as it has now." She tells Physics. It would be dangerous for it to be either too fast or too slow, for obvious reasons, "Though, if it still worked on living things, then I'd ask for it to be gradual."
[move][/move]

the dark gods

Physics gives a nod to his customer. Alright, I'm going to need a few hours to make this, gotta experiment a little to get the details nice and precise, but by tonight, I assure you, your potion will be done! Physics says, standing upward and shout dramatically, getting everypony in the restaurant to stare at him in confusion.
thank you Sky Sketch

Go Up