Dream Warriors (Open)

Started by MrSpyro, 2015 Jul 19, 20:11:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MrSpyro

((Basically, an alternate timeline where the Mane Six didn't capture the Tantabus.))

Mind Games dreamed that he was in the Canterlot Palace, which was strange because he didn't know what it looked like. But he somehow knew. There were  bunch of other ponies in the room, and all of them seemed to be just as bewildered as he was. Suddenly, a flash of bright light was emitted by the moon overhead. Mind Games looked up, and his jaw dropped in astonishment. It was the one and only Princess Luna. That certainly cleared a lot up. "Greetings, everypony! She announced. "I assume you are wondering what purpose I have in linking all of your dreams. You see, I have lost track of a dangerous being called the Tantabus, which exists within dreams, and gains power by corrupting them. Should this creature escape into the real world, it could turn all of Equestria and the lands beyond into a living nightmare. However, each of you have brainwaves on the same wavelength as this creature, and, with a magical enchantment I have recently developed, could track it down and contain it. This is an incredibly dangerous task, and if you do not wish to take it, simply close your eyes for the seconds and you will continue to sleep normally." Three seconds later, the crowd dwindled to Mind Games and a couple of other ponies. "As for those of you who wish to stay, concentrate on my horn for three seconds to receive the enchantment." Mind Games stared at the horn for three seconds, and suddenly, another flash of light came from the moon, as Princess Luna disappeared.

Rules:
-No powerplaying and no metagaming.
-I am totally cool with godmodding, as long as you don't just make the Tantabus go poof or something.
-If it wouldn't happen in the show, it's not allowed here. (No gore, no drugs, no human swearing, no smut)
-Be nice.
-You can be a species other than the three standard pony races as long as you ask first.
-I might add more to this list as time goes on, so don't be surprised.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

StarrBee

Quick Silver was confused at first, when she found herself dreaming of being inside Canterlot Castle. It got even stranger when Princess Luna appeared before her and the other ponies. But, Luna's explanation cleared everything up.
She watched when a large number of the ponies in the room dissapeared after being told how to leave.
The unicorn sighed, and stared at Luna's horn to recieve the enchantment. She was a royal guard, it was her duty to stay and help with this... tantabus. And even if she wasn't a royal guard, she would've stayed anyway.

Misty Fly

*Marble woke up and realised she was in her old home in canterlot*
Magic...

Go Up