Malware: The Ultimate Sequel To Cyberville That Takes Place In The Real World!

Started by GlassMirror, 2017 Mar 12, 04:05:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Julien999 on 2017 Sep 03, 15:14:07((Uh, what Malware did to the powerplant? I don't think I understood.))

(She used her number powers to make it look like a completely different scene and hide the obelisk and stuff)

GlassMirror

((Hello, sorry for not being on often again. if someone would like to take over playing as Malware then I would appreciate it for now. I will be on much more than now a little later. @Nightshade Star I see your mentions lol. xD))

Nightshade Star

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2017 Sep 06, 15:19:47((Hello, sorry for not being on often again. if someone would like to take over playing as Malware then I would appreciate it for now. I will be on much more than now a little later. @Nightshade Star I see your mentions lol. xD))

I kept doing them cause u were dead on the forum

Also I don't think I would be able to do Malware but I think @Irroro would be the best at it

Irroro

2017 Sep 07, 02:06:49 #264 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 07, 18:37:59 by Irroro Reason: Tax is immune to numbers because digital, and Marble was the one infected.
( @Nightshade Star @GlassMirror

I'll do it! At least until you're able to roleplay Malware again.)

"No!" Malware shouted, her face a myriad of anger and numbers. She slammed a hoof into the ground, and from that hoof came a sea of zeros and ones, spreading out across the ground, consuming everything in their path. Everything it touched dissolved as it expanded. She was the only one seemingly unaffected by it as it ate the grass, the trees, and the bushes, causing them to turn into nothing but numbers and bits. "I won't let you!" Malware then grinned as she threw a hoof in Tax and Marble's direction, a blade of code wrapping itself around her (tan? Brown?) hoof, into a longsword. Then with a voice that sounded a lot like that bakery mare, "But I'm glad at least one of you liked those muffins!" She took a step towards Tax and Marble, and her voice reverted back into her own. "Now, be good and stand still while I hack into you."

(I edited the post, by the way, @Misty Fly and everyone else, for various reasons.)

Misty Fly

//1st of all Tax is not infected Marble is 2nd of all Tax is immune to those numbers since she is digital

Marble : we shall see about that... *she charged at Malware with her hoofsword*
Magic...

Nightshade Star

I hovered myself immediately, as the scenery changes into random codes.
"Is that all you can do, you random virus?" I a code shield (I have LOTS of experience with computers) around myself, then send a wave of 1s and 0s toward Malware.

Irroro

2017 Sep 11, 14:06:40 #269 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 11, 14:12:00 by Irroro Reason: Moar... Moar...!
@Nightshade Star

(I got a little carried away there with her power  X3 A little of my own personal writing got into that post, and I didn't see that I was making her a little too powerful to be affectively dealt with. No worries, though! I'll make it allllll better. ovO )

Malware grinned when she saw Marble charge at her, and grinned even wider when she heard Nightlight. Suddenly, the code that had been consuming the surrounding trees, bushes, and ground receded back into Malware's hoofs, leaving behind nothing but emptiness where the consumed objects were. The ground under Malware suddenly turned darker than black as a massive code hoof reach out, seemingly from underground, and slammed itself into the code-eaten ground in front of her, shielding her as the wave blast Nightlight sent pierced the hoof and blasted it partially apart. An unearthly bellow echoed through the forest as another hoof rose out and pulled as a massive head of a code-pony reared its massive face and body, and glared at them all with the same grin and mischevious face as Malware's, it's gargantuan size rising high above the forest. Malware then turned and ran towards Tax, before the massive code-pony opened is maw and said, "No." It held it's right foreleg up, and a massive ball of zeros and ones formed. "That's not all." It then thrust the ball of zeros and ones at the sky as it split into thirty or so gargoyles and golems, each one screeching in the sky as the gargoyles charged at Nightlight and the golems fell to the ground, rising like sentinels as they attempted to block Marble from reaching Malware, each one standing a head taller as they each looked like Malware, except with glowing eyes and ground-like bodies. The golems hulked towards Marble, each one ready to pound her flat, and the gargoyles screeched as they flew to slam bodily into Nightlight's shield.

(Muahahahahahahahaha!  lol )

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Irroro on 2017 Sep 11, 14:06:40@Nightshade Star

(I got a little carried away there with her power  X3 A little of my own personal writing got into that post, and I didn't see that I was making her a little too powerful to be affectively dealt with. No worries, though! I'll make it allllll better. ovO )

Malware grinned when she saw Marble charge at her, and grinned even wider when she heard Nightlight. Suddenly, the code that had been consuming the surrounding trees, bushes, and ground receded back into Malware's hoofs, leaving behind nothing but emptiness where the consumed objects were. The ground under Malware suddenly turned darker than black as a massive code hoof reach out, seemingly from underground, and slammed itself into the code-eaten ground in front of her, shielding her as the wave blast Nightlight sent pierced the hoof and blasted it partially apart. An unearthly bellow echoed through the forest as another hoof rose out and pulled as a massive head of a code-pony reared its massive face and body, and glared at them all with the same grin and mischevious face as Malware's, it's gargantuan size rising high above the forest. Malware then turned and ran towards Tax, before the massive code-pony opened is maw and said, "No." It held it's right foreleg up, and a massive ball of zeros and ones formed. "That's not all." It then thrust the ball of zeros and ones at the sky as it split into thirty or so gargoyles and golems, each one screeching in the sky as the gargoyles charged at Nightlight and the golems fell to the ground, rising like sentinels as they attempted to block Marble from reaching Malware, each one standing a head taller as they each looked like Malware, except with glowing eyes and ground-like bodies. The golems hulked towards Marble, each one ready to pound her flat, and the gargoyles screeched as they flew to slam bodily into Nightlight's shield.

(Muahahahahahahahaha!  lol )

Oh god

Nightshade Star

"More gargoyles?! Can't you do something else?!" I yelled. I blast all the gargoyles to rubble, but I knew there was more to come, so I readied my shield, waiting for something.

Julien999

((To be honest, I think we, Mimic and Weekend, can't see them because I thought Malware changed the surrounding and thought it moved Marble Nightlight and Tax into a virtual reality dimension.))

Nightshade Star

Maybe they're actually in the same place, but in a different layer/dimension of the world (like the mirror realm in Doctor Strange)

Nightshade Star

@Irroro
@Julien999
@Misty Fly
@GlassMirror
Just pokin everyone to make sure they're alive
(Ik Irroro has a problem wth the internet or something)

Nightshade Star

Misty Fly

Tax : i can do something alright... *she flies into the air and grabs multiple gargoyles with her medusa hair and throws them at Malware* your not the only one with tricks Malware... now where was i... *she lands on the ground and approaches the Obelisk* ''now as i said earlier don't let her anywhere near me i.ll try to drain this as fast as possible''

Marble : your kidding me? at this rate it's gonna take you hours!

Tax : no! i am trying my very best! *her eyes glow pure white*

Marble : what?

Tax : just do what i said..

Marble : your losing it

*Tax shakes her head and places her paws on the Obelisk*
Magic...

Nightshade Star

"I kind of understand Tax," I whispered to Marble. "If she drains the obelisk in a few minutes then this fight would be over. But then we would have to let Malware attack us as a distraction for her so she doesn't attack Tax." I set a coded strong shield for Tax, then nod at Marble, who already has a shield. "You ready?"

Julien999

"What... What happened?" Once Cloudchaser(?) has arrived to the place with Weekend, she sees digital stuffs, thing that are only seen on computers and machines.

"Um, Weekend?... Am I hallucinating?" Even thought it's impossible for her, she still asks to confirm the truth in front of her.

(( @Irroro are you busy? I hope you are okay over there.))

Go Up