Malware: The Ultimate Sequel To Cyberville That Takes Place In The Real World!

Started by GlassMirror, 2017 Mar 12, 04:05:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

(Gamepaw has fallen over something.)

Game still trapped on his side, let out a small whine to try and get help but in the largeness of the castle he was doubtful anyone would hear.

annosrules

Sighing, the stranger packed up his maps and charts back into their place in his pack. Each fold being made with maternal care. The pony rises from his laying position and stands around purposelessly.

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker sees the wolf on his side and decides to pick him up with his magic with a bit of effort to be able to put him upright.

Where do we all go from here? Should we get the royal guards?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

GlassMirror

((I don't think you guys saw my post in the OOC... You guys probably have. x3))

Mayfly: I haven't seen that map in a while... How long has it been...? Good to see you again though Blaze! xD

IC: Back on topic Mayfly. Anyways, the Royal Guards? What are they gonna do? besides, if she gets a hold of them, and an entire army, Equestria will be destroyed, and then, the Dragon Lands too, and some other places.

Mayfly: But we got to think of something IC! I can't just be sitting her talking about it. There is a way to delete her, and there is a way to weaken her....

IC: A way to weaken her.... Since she's powered by electricity, maybe be can do something about all that. If we can maybe shut off all the electricity, she'll be defenseless.

Mayfly: Yea, that could work...

Misty Fly

Marble : Peace i think were gonna need an army and i think i have something in mind..

Tax : what is it?

Marble : if my powers could work in this world like they did in the game then Malware will stand no chance against me and my army..

Tax : don't be overconfident
Magic...

Peace Keeper

That is what I was thinking. We could just throw EMPs. It shuts out electronics and makes them useless.

But, but the problem is that a lot of ponies need energy, and to stop using it would affect a lot of things. We are gonna have to convince everypony to not use electricity to stop the malware.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

GlassMirror

IC: If those ponies wanna keep their minds, then they would have to turn all their electricity off. Besides, it won't be long anyway. Malware will be so weak that she won't be able to do anything.

Mayfly: That is true, then maybe.

annosrules

"Or you could shut down the power plant... You know, if you wanted to get rid of the power," Blaze mopes aloud, still troubled with other matters.

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

Misty Fly

*Marble looks at Peace*

Marble : can i come with you to the power plant? i think i know what to do...unless she tries to get inside our heads wait..*she takes out a few tinfoil hats*
Magic...

Gamepaw

Game silently thanked the pony who had rescued him and began to waddle slowly after them as they went back to the other ponies.

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker to Marble: Um thanks, but we could just simply hit an off switch or something. We don't need to worry about our heads. Like they said, we have to fall into a trap for her to link to us. So like that cupcake, it was digital, so that was like a link to get to our head of we eaten them.

We look like those ponies who go deep into comspiracies and stuff.

Well lets take care of all the electricity. I mean we only use electricity for a little bit of things

((Assuming Equestria isn't too modern like today x3 unless we are now as modern as today))

Misty Fly

Magic...

Peace Keeper

*- To be honest I usually do not mix other RP storylines together. I tend to play through them as if this is their first or only experience of that time x3 but I can roll along with linking the evolution theory of that RP to here. Only thing now is if everyone follows that same theory, otherwise it doesn't work.

Misty Fly

(they just don't know about it then)

Marble : come on peace we are going to the tower of power where were gonna shut that thing down...and oh i almost forgot *marble focuses really hard and suddenly 2 paper drones and 1 paper dragon appear* okay you two *she looks at the drones* go and search for that energy source if you find anything contact me and you *she looks at the dragon* find malware... *they all fly off and marble looks back at tax and peace*

Tax : are you sure this is a good idea? those creatures are linked to you after all if malware finds them and somehow manages to get control of them she will be able to trace us
Magic...

annosrules

Starting to come back to his senses, Blaze offers up his help by saying, "I know the way to the power plants."

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper to Marble: You've been practicing a lot to do all that. Hopefully we don't get intercepted by Malware. Let's get a move on quick.

Before moving out, they come across Blazing offering the help.

Peacemaker to Blazing: You do? Cool. Let's get going now. The sooner the better.

GlassMirror

*IC and Mayfly look at the ponies flying away*

IC: Are you sure they know what they're doing Mayfly? Plus, one of them is from Cyberville, so are we able to trust her too?

Mayfly (Bringing up a familiar tablet that Razor had used): Oh Catchy, they're not that silly, besides, me and you just came to tell them the bad news about Malware. The Industrial Tyranny can handle the rest... c:

*They both fly away, off to a different direction. Mayfly waves at Blaze*

Mayfly: Bye Blaze, hope to use that map again. xD

annosrules

Blaze grumbles about Mayfly's mention of his map while he walks off towards the nearest power station, his head hanging low.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

GlassMirror

*Flying away with the familiar tablet in hand, Mayfly makes a sudden gesture on to the tablet.*

IC: Are you doing it now? What happens if Mal comes a little too quickly. I gave you that tablet because you said you was gonna lure her out yourself, but you should do that somewhere else.

Mayfly: No worries IC, I probably know what to do, since those ponies and whatever wanted us to find Malware... We're doing what we need to do...

Aqua Fire

Trix was hesitant about coming, but then decided to go with them, for the sake of Ember.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Go Up