Who is Princess Skyla?

Started by Weatherboy1, 2013 Feb 19, 19:08:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blues-Music

Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Jul 02, 15:33:17
its just the WAY you guys corrected me. you could have said "no, painty it was only a joke." instead you guys made me feel pretty stupid.
How about we eat Nachos , and put this all behind us? Don't worry I didn't eat any of the Nachos. Only two thirds. Who am I kidding I ate all the Nachos.

Tiger

I think the main thing bothering Painty is Johannes quoting that quote from somewhere and posting it here. Then again, it IS a quote, so it's not actually his exact words.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Mitzu

Oookay, we're going offtopic here.
Let's go back to talking about the random alicorn that popped out of thin air because nowdays being an alicorn is very easy.
You get to be an alicorn! And YOU get to be an alicorn! EVERYPONY GETS TO BE AN ALICORN!
Back in my day we didn't have any of these princess aliwhatevers! For princesses we just had normal ponies AND WE LIKED IT!

... I'm getting offtopic too. Poo.
REALLY back to the topic, what role do you think Skyla would play if she shows up in the show apart from being a new alicorn and that? Maybe some evil dude tries to kidnap her?

Chishio Kunrin

I agree with theories that she'd be Shining Armor and Cadence's daughter.
It'd be interesting if she was used for evil, though. :I

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rooster Darker234

that s a good question Whoes is Skyla..? Is she the new born in the royal family or is she something else... I mean I did heard about her, but did see her or in anyway notice her..Plus she sound like one of the (Flyin Ponies)... I'm meant (Sky+ la)..??? seirous name MLP!!..but I do like it...it too will... (You Known) I think MLP is kkinda running out of ideals..Including Names..:/ o.O

mckayla01

skyla is shinig armors and princess cadence foal  X3 O: soooo ya......  :x :x :x :nod:

The Pessimistic One

Forgive me if I'm wrong but wasn't she "premiered" well before the actual "A Canterlot Wedding" took place?
(which leads to a quite a few questions itself  :/ )

As well as being related to Cadance, at least in someway
(even if not officially, who else could she be related to, really? :P )

(and I suppose on the topic of her)
Honestly, if she even appears in any part of the show it doesn't really seem likely that she'll be a part of any sort of main plot unless they just pull a "kidnap the royal child" episode
:s

[Also, first post so hope you don't mind me making it here  x3]
--Meine Ehre ist meine Loyalität

--Putting the laughter back in Manslaughter

--We all act like humans...But then Money,Power and Greed turn us into the animals we truly are. Then there is no return.

Go Up