Escape to the Future OOC

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Mar 14, 02:37:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gracie Sky

:P We should be thankful that it managed to reach a conclusion in the first place, especially seeing that only about half the original cast is still accounted for.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Nocturna

Indeed. I thought it would crash and burn a few times, but it's amazing how we worked together and made it happen.

Peace Keeper

I had a feeling it would be able to finish iit, but to make a good story is amazing. We did had a lot others but just a few did the trick.

Just last night I had an idea to give a bit more story to it, but to do it I'm pretty sure nobody is gonna agree with me. I was thinking of restarting the whole RP again so we can give it more events and other things. I can preserve this one if ya like and create a new one with a similar scenario to begin with.

I'll let ya guys decide.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gracie Sky

You're free to restart the RP, but you're probably going to get a different set of RPers for it. As for at least myself, I am already aware of what is going to happen. Without the allure of the unknown, I'm basically reading from a script. Granted, it's very unlikely the events will play out exactly as it did the first time, but the similarities will be greater the more characters from the original take part. Due to that, to get the most bang for your buck, none of the original characters (probably save the Peace brothers), should participate. That said, the only way I'd join was if I wasn't going to use Gracie Sky as my character.

But the fundamental problem with all of this would be the fact that if you were going to completely change everything to begin with, you would be better off just doing something fresh. Unless, of course, there is a good reason you want to restart this particular RP that has nothing to do with nostalgia.

Peace Keeper

I am actually aware that it would play out differently. I don't mind if it is different. I just felt the last one was a bit too quick. I think it would be a lot better if it plays out differently. Brings out more surprises, and if others decide to change OCs or newcomers sign in, a lot can change. possible could be better for it. I probably gonna try to bring old scenarios as well. I will refresh the sign-up list as well so that if any want to join, they are free to come up. I think I have someone who wants to join as well, but seems the current one has finished.

I will await for others as well if they think it sounds like a good idea to restart the RP fresh.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nocturna

Considering how poorly I did what I did, it'd be interesting to see how it plays out properly.

Peace Keeper

So it seems we may have the okay go for a refresh of this RP then?

Not sure if we should end the current one properly. I don't want to make the mistake and make a hasty ending. X3

Nocturna

Well, at this point, it's simply a matter of "We're finally home" xD

Peace Keeper

Heh well pretty much. Not sure if Gracie is gonna want to make a proper ending for it. If not, we can pretty much say we are finally home. Wait... lemme go check with Maple if he feels the ending is good enough.

Gracie Sky

If I did re-join the RP, I would be playing a far more dominant character. Gracie Sky is fun and all, but she is forced to take a back seat when it comes to making important decisions. Her role is to follow everypony around and be comic relief and to offer a child's viewpoint, which is clouded at best in this setting.

Peace Keeper

2015 Jun 08, 02:11:03 #90 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 10, 23:19:48 by Peace Keeper
Sure if ya like. You can take part in major plots if ya want.
I can understand about your OC you used. Would be nice and interesting to see another taking the spot for major plots.

*Edit: I got word from Maple, and says he is okay with how it is ended right now. So I can now lock it up and prepare for a fresh new one.

Post Merge

I restarted my sign-up list so if you gonna want to join the RP again, you can.

Post Merge

Hey guys I got some breaking news. My sister just called me and my mom to help her out in another state. I will be gone from my home for about 10 days. I will bring my laptop and 3DS, but not sure how much privilages I have on it to be on here. I will do my best to come here and check on stuff. I will be there from Thursday 11 to Saturday 20.

I may try to create the RP as soon as I can. Until then, I wish all of you the best.

Nocturna

Alright then Peace, we await your return. Have fun [emoji14]

Julien999

Have fun, Peace Keeper. And thanks! ^-^

Peace Keeper

Heya guys. I have finally returned from my trip. I really missed ya guys.

I'll be sure to start the RP real soon.

Julien999

I'm waiting for the other to sign-up.

Hmm... Now I'm thinking... It's could be great if my pony is a vampony instead of batpony the night... in any case, she can bite you. (I mean the same)

Peace Keeper

2015 Jun 21, 23:28:08 #95 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 22, 01:16:51 by Peace Keeper
Hmm I see he he.

Whichever you like to decide. just make sure that to make the change quickly because once we go in through the RP, it stays as is.

Post Merge

The RP is finally opened. Have fun in it.

Julien999

Wow! All that unicorns! We are surely in a different zone. This time, we are not near the town of the Earth Ponies but of the unicorns... what do you think? Should we stick on Earth ponies town or change it?

Maplewood

2015 Jun 23, 00:32:51 #97 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 23, 00:35:14 by Maplewood
peace is the setting during the winter or summer sorry its just for introduction reasons

Post Merge

I just noticed that im the only earth pony lol

Peace Keeper

@Julien999 : hmm you may got something there. Pretty much the list of past ponies are unicorns, however the village can be of any race type. Depends on whether the other RPers think it is a village of unicorns.

@Maplewood : Hmm never thought of the season. I suppose now that we are in the summer season we can take this to the summer. Sound okay?

Julien999

I saw you used, except the Peace Brothers, 3 other ponies on the First "Escape to the future"... can we really take some random ponies? X3 (You can say: No.)

Go Up