Episodes you want in Season 5?

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2014 May 27, 20:09:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Here's an interesting idea.

An episode that revolves around old traditional ways vs new ways that have been brought about by new technology.

Kinda like how we have 2D animation vs 3D animation.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Griffon

Princess Celestia: Ah, Philomena, my pet. You're awake.

Scarlet Dusk

I think an episode where Twlight finds her place as an alicorn, if there isn't already an episode about that. Short and Sweet ^-^
Fate has been cruel and order unkind. :c

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Scarlet Dusk on 2014 Sep 19, 12:09:58
I think an episode where Twlight finds her place as an alicorn, if there isn't already an episode about that. Short and Sweet ^-^

Wasn't that the season 4 finale? She discovered that she's the Princess of Friendship. ^-^

Scarlet Dusk

Oh, I haven't seen all of the episodes  >.<
Fate has been cruel and order unkind. :c

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Scarlet Dusk on 2014 Sep 19, 12:24:16
Oh, I haven't seen all of the episodes  >.<

Oh, dear. I didn't know! I'm sorry.

dr.induction

prolly been mentioned but I'd like to see some back stories, could make for some interesting episodes.

Dark Hooves

Quote from: dr.induction on 2014 Sep 21, 20:43:08
prolly been mentioned but I'd like to see some back stories, could make for some interesting episodes.

ditto
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Morphius

We got  0:) Scootaloo meets Princess Luna in Season 3, &  :s Sweetie Belle meets Princess Luna in Season 4. You thinking what I'm thinking -- detecting a pattern, to be exact? I bet & there better be ono Apple Bloom will meet Princess Luna in an episode...

Then the Cutie Mark Crusaders may soon finally see their true callings...!

Sails

I think an episode that would fully introduce Screwball into the show would be really nice...^.^
That's all I can think of though...
This is a signature wow
such signature
very profile
wow

wingedpineapple

A episode with pineapples in it :v
Or a episode in Las Pegasus :v
[move][/move]

Etherdrone

I would love to see episodes centered around the big two, Celestia and Luna. Having something more developed and explained about them through their interaction with each other and the world around them would be fantastic.

Dream Dust

Quote from: Griffon on 2014 Sep 18, 03:28:05
More Saddle Arabia.

Can I just second this request? I would love to see more places and ponies/griffons/whatever from outside Equestria. I would like to see an external conflict too. Just to show there's a bigger world around our ponies and their actions affect that too.

Though I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever we get. Too exciting! So many good ideas, the writers will definitely touch on some of these.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Dream Dust on 2014 Nov 11, 00:28:48
Quote from: Griffon on 2014 Sep 18, 03:28:05
More Saddle Arabia.

Spoiler: show

Can I just second this request? I would love to see more places and ponies/griffons/whatever from outside Equestria. I would like to see an external conflict too. Just to show there's a bigger world around our ponies and their actions affect that too.

Though I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever we get. Too exciting! So many good ideas, the writers will definitely touch on some of these.

Judging from the animatic from season 5 that they showed off, it looks like they will be doing some traveling, which is awesome. But I dunno if they'll go outside of Equestria or not.

Mizuki

I wish the writers could give Applebloom some development. We got to see Scootaloo confront her insecurities, and even Sweetie Belle's inferiority complex, but with Applebloom...we basically got nothing. ono

It's really unfortunate because of all the CMC, I feel like I relate to Applebloom the most! Neither of us are particularly skilled at any given thing, we're both kinda direction-less, plus we're not sure what we wanna do in life...also neither of us have any talent :c

Or maybe Applebloom does have a talent but I have no idea what it is

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Dream Dust

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin

Judging from the animatic from season 5 that they showed off, it looks like they will be doing some traveling, which is awesome. But I dunno if they'll go outside of Equestria or not.

YES! PLEASE! When I saw that I just figured they'd stay in Equestria, but maybe . . .YAY! :D Or at least have others come in for a visit!

Quote from:  Mizuki
I wish the writers could give Applebloom some development. We got to see Scootaloo confront her insecurities, and even Sweetie Belle's inferiority complex, but with Applebloom...we basically got nothing. ono

It's really unfortunate because of all the CMC, I feel like I relate to Applebloom the most! Neither of us are particularly skilled at any given thing, we're both kinda direction-less, plus we're not sure what we wanna do in life...also neither of us have any talent :c

Or maybe Applebloom does have a talent but I have no idea what it is

I'm certain there will be a Luna dream episode with Applebloom, as many suggest there should be. Maybe she will learn that discovering your special talent requires embracing life authentically and not just trying everything under the sun. And I'm pretty sure you have a special talent! Possible many! Both of you are open to limitless possibilities. More Applebloom!  More Adventures!

Morphius

Quote from: Etherdrone on 2014 Nov 09, 01:31:24
I would love to see episodes centered around the big two, Celestia and Luna. Having something more developed and explained about them through their interaction with each other and the world around them would be fantastic.

Let's not forget  :0 Ditzy, (: The Doctor, Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, Bon Bon, Lyra Heartstring, & Roseluck...! #TARDISINEQUESTRIAPLEASE!! :D

Griffon

Good to see more out of Ponyville eps.
Princess Celestia: Ah, Philomena, my pet. You're awake.

Chishio Kunrin

You know what I want? For them to canonically say that Derpy has a physical disability and has learned how to live with it, even though it still causes her to be clumsy from time to time.

After all, there's a real physical condition that makes a person's eyes like Derpy's. It's called strabismus, and there are many different forms of it. It's just a general term for conditions that cause someone's eyes to not point in the same direction.

The depth perception issues it gives her lead her to be clumsy and probably not that great at flying.

Tiger

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Nov 25, 23:34:41
After all, there's a real physical condition that makes a person's eyes like Derpy's. It's called strabismus, and there are many different forms of it.

I wonder if they're gonna make some sort of horse pun out of that. If they ever get around to doing that, that is.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Go Up