Royal Academy of Magic (Jump-In!) - IMF&M ended; Current Class: Dragonology

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Aug 30, 16:37:00

previous topic - next topic

IMF&M ended, current class: Dragonology.  Please vote for the next class!

Inter-Magical Forces and Magitronics
0 (0%)
Dragonology and Other Beasts
3 (7.5%)
Summoning
4 (10%)
Biology
1 (2.5%)
Swimming
0 (0%)
Space and Flying Studies
1 (2.5%)
Music
1 (2.5%)
Practical Applications of Magic
0 (0%)
Magical Items
2 (5%)
Runeology
4 (10%)
Magic Glyphs
1 (2.5%)
Magic Drawings
0 (0%)
Shadow Magic
8 (20%)
Healing Magic and Herbology, Potions
4 (10%)
Elemental Magic
9 (22.5%)
Ancient Magic
2 (5%)
Other (please suggest in OOC or PM me)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Go Down

SuperRainbowdash

Is it possible to play this game any time or at all? If not  D:. If so  :D

Ryo_D_Disk

With a large screeching tone and drips of water slow to turn to a torrent the fire bells within the academy rang out and the sprinklers poured out with the vain attempted of quenching a fire yet unfound, however regardless of the circumstances one thing remained clear according to the staff there were no drills scheduled for this day and those within the classrooms are already soaking wet with the internal rain, and no announcements have yet to be made over the PDA

((Do with this what you will recommendations would be for teachers to get the students out and for students to move to the forecourt those of you feeling investigative can go seek out the cause but I wont do anymore than this unless you would like me to or you can choose to ignore it and wait in quiet))

Dark Hooves

A fire! I will find it with my mana sense. He casts the spell which he quickly finds the fire and starts running to the location. I can put it out with my water magic. He thinks out loud.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

LostSanity

((Why am I doing this again? *sighs* Oh well...))

Mage and Flare had been studying the magitronics book the entire time in the library. Until the fire alarm and the sprinklers went off that is.

Mage and Flare quickly used their magic to teleport all of their personal belongings, including their books, away so they wouldn't get wet.

They then quickly ran outside of the academy into the courtyard where they saw that a few other students had run out into there as well.

"What was that all about?!" spat-out Flare

"I have no idea. That didn't seem like a drill to me..." stated Mage

"Huh?! But then that means there's actually a fire in the academy right now!!" realized Flare

"I guess so. If my friend was here... he'd probably be running to the 'scene of the crime' and immediately trying to find the cause" giggled Mage

"You're not suggesting...?!" gasped Flare

"I'm not suggesting anything. Let's just stay here for now and see what happens next..." offered Mage

Flare simply nodded, agreeing with him.

That's what Mage and Flare did. They stayed in the courtyard until either a teacher or another student approached them

((  :s ))

[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

PPBG

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2014 Mar 30, 18:02:39
(Jumping in)Silver light comes into the room, looking extremely rushed and frantic, she looks around the classroom and asks the room "Is this the Dragonology room?

"Yes, this is," Shard replied, walking out of a side closet. "However, class is over. If you wish, you may sta--" He was interrupted by the fire alarm. Turning his face to the floor to avoid getting water in his eyes, the teacher walked toward the door while saying, "Don't know how well you know the school, but the doors act as portals, so walk through the door, imagine exiting the front door, and that's where you'll exit from." He paused at the doorway to make sure the student was aware of the evacuation procedure that he had just briefly described.
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

Dark Hooves

Dark Hooves finds the fire and casts Waterga onto the fire dousing the flames.

Whew that was intense, I wonder what started the fire. He looks around for anything suspicious.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Voidwalker

((If I remember correctly Cloudy was in the Dragonology room retrieving a book.))
Cloudy Zenith retrieves her textbook from the table she had left it on, narrowly avoiding getting it wet as the sprinklers start.
She jumps ate the alarms and stuffs the book into her bag. She listens to Shard's instructions on the portal evacuation procedure before following it, stepping through the classroom door only to emerge from the main entrance.

Maybe a little more ionization on the wings... Aaack!
Here are my OCs

PPBG

((I think so as well. Didn't recall that yesterday though. ^^' ))

Shard nods to Cloudy as she evacuates the building. He closes the windows with magic, glancing back to Silver Light, waiting for the mare's reaction.
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

Dark Hooves

Stella9031

*walks in all sassy like* Greetings fellow peers! my name is Jewel Shine. Im new here and hope to fit in well :) I would like to know what to do next? :D http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/Smileys/default/raritywink.png
"Oh look at that! I've been impaled."

Voidwalker

"Hello there!" Cloudy Zenith greets Jewel Shine.
"I'm not entirely sure what I should be doing myself at the moment, but we seem to be in the middle of a fire alarm.
Once it's over I suggest going to see the secretary to enroll, she'll probably be in the lobby through the main entrance."

((Unfortunately the person who normally role-played the secretary hasn't been on for a while and from what I can gather will not be returning.
Which leaves it down to me to or one of the other members of this RP to fill in the gap. Hopefully I can mimic the secretary's personality correctly.))

Here are my OCs

MoonFalll

Name: Shadedsword//moon//silverbells
what im doing here: student

The late exchange studetns padded around, dazed.
Im advanced, i you need a extra or a ponny on a rp, pm me. "Hate cannot drive out hav,e only love can do that." #why,trunks,why...

Voidwalker

Glad that she managed to retrieve her bag when the alarm sounded, Cloudy sits on the grass and starts reading some chapters of her Dragonology textbook.

Here are my OCs

TheOriginalThundersky

Nervously approaching his new school, Thundersky Notices everypony streaming out of the building, the slight sound of an alarm reaching his ear.

What the Hay is going on? He thought.
I am the embodiment of laughter and happiness!

Zander Slade

Name: Steam Blade

A tired looking pegasus slowly wanders to the school, his brain chastising him for staying up so late 'experimenting'.

Voidwalker

Having reached a section covering the use of dragon-derived materials, Cloudy Zenith wonders if it is possible to synthesis the active compounds in said materials.
She makes a note on a scrap of paper and bookmarks the page before reading further.

Here are my OCs

Flutterborn/Dragonshy

2014 Jun 19, 16:10:20 #4816 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 25, 08:33:41 by Flutterborn/Dragonshy
 Name: Dragon Born
Role: Student

A student approaches the academy. He is wearing his mage's robes, and has a Magelight spell in one frontal hoof, to light the way when it's dark, and a Flames spell on the horn, for any dangers on the way. After a rather long hike, the mage comes to a problem. The gates are locked. No problem for the mage, because he has a spell to unlock things. He used Alohamora to unlock the gates, and walks through. He disperses the magic auras. It look's a bit like the College of Winterhold from his homelands. He walks around the courtyard, waiting for a superior to come inspect. Surely they had a magic barrier. Either that, or the place just naturally radiates of a magic aura.
FREEDOM -lifts kilt- YOLO!!!!1!

Shadow Mare

Flutterborn/Dragonshy

FREEDOM -lifts kilt- YOLO!!!!1!

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Flutterborn/Dragonshy on 2014 Jun 20, 04:31:44
((What? Is that your character name? I can change it.))

((Its not that, is your oc really just Dovahkinn from the ESV: Skyrim AKA not really a original character just took an actual real character and just ponyfied it???  o.O))

Go Up