Legends of Equestria Wikia Page

Started by Mr.Darkling, 2012 Mar 19, 12:42:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mr.Darkling

Ooo beat deviant too it :D

Oh well, the other wiki was far from complete so this is hardly a setback ^^
Will contribute to it when I can.
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

Darkuira

Is this gonna like be the other wikia's just tell us what to do when stuck?
DARKNESS RULES

iAN

Sweet, I don't think I'll try to help with it because I usually suck at getting information straight  :P
But I'll definitely read over it from time to time.

Azure Dusk

Where's the facebook page, I can't find it.

EDIT Nevermind, I found it. First!

Deviant

Ya beat me to it  ;)

The EO Wikia was put on a hold because we didn't know if the project was still going to be continued after the breakup...

WolfsGhost

As I told Mister Darkling in a private chat. Feel free to set up an IRC dedicated to working on the Legends of Equestria Wiki page, though whatever happens between the members there isn't our responsibility.

Lord of Madness

RainbowTank

Goldenrod

My brain exploded from all the information here.
On a serious note, I was wondering if a wiki was going to get set up for this by the staff or fans first, cause there must be a wiki for everything.

WolfsGhost

2012 Mar 20, 19:44:16 #9 Last Edit: 2012 Mar 20, 19:56:34 by WolfsGhost
Quote from: Goldenrod on 2012 Mar 20, 14:39:34
My brain exploded from all the information here.
On a serious note, I was wondering if a wiki was going to get set up for this by the staff or fans first, cause there must be a wiki for everything.

Despite me registering "Legends of Equestria" on the wiki, it's pretty much still a fan project. Anything else, and I'll have to check with the team leaders.

EDIT:

Put in a request for the Team Leaders to discuss the Wiki.

Vinyl light

SweBow

I got a complaint about the staff page  :P

Check the "About" Page for the must updated version of the people on the project  :)

CyanideInsanity

Well once this game has info that can truly be put to use, I'll be there to help edit, and keep away the vandals. The one thing I don't like about editing wikis would be formats. Trying to change certain info on the RS wiki had me confused, and still quite. Trying to edit while playing said game and having 2 windows up side-by-side doesn't help either. lol
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Silver Snake

Because you all have just been waiting for me to add something, I'm sure... I shall hereby give my two cents. *Ahem* A Wikia page for this game is a very good idea... That is all. You can move along now. *shoos you away* :]

Let's just.... Let's not ask too many questions about this one.

BlackVortex

that is  cool! It should get lots of new members
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

Vick McBread

(DAT WIKI!)
      \/
     :3
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Chishio Kunrin

Well, during the 24 hour livestream, I made some pages and put in the confirmed info that I know. If the starter towns actually won't be Ponyville, Cloudsdale, or Canterlot for the different races, then feel free to erase "starter town" from their pages. I was just pretty sure that someone said they would be. X3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

lol

The more I learn about LoE, the more excited I get. The more excited I get, the less patient I become. I don't think I'll look at the wiki just yet.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Oh that's nice. I'd like to contribute to that wikia someday.
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Charming Mask

Quote from: lol on 2012 Apr 25, 12:48:09
The more I learn about LoE, the more excited I get. The more excited I get, the less patient I become. I don't think I'll look at the wiki just yet.

Good idea, because now I'm itching to play...

Go Up