previous topic - next topic

Go Down

lurk852

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 30, 22:19:31
Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jul 30, 22:07:46
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 30, 22:06:16
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 30, 21:56:43
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 30, 21:52:24
when a show has a nonsensical ending involving completely made up new information or characters that there was absolutely no hint of.

(for instance, a regular slice of life story ending with random aliens blowing up the universe or a dog down the street suddenly becoming the evil overlord)

OMG ITS TRUE!! thou most of them i know of I wont mention here because you will look them up and be all like  o.O
some of them you COULD eventually come to terms with and go "okay, that KIND of makes sense", but some of them are just like :P

Yeah, you have to look closely at things like that before complaining too much. I recently finished an anime whose ending seem to be extremely stupid and nonsensical, but after much pondering I realized that it was only mildly stupid and nonsensical.  :/
which still isn't much better x3

Hey, "mildly" isn't that bad.  :P

...but, uh, back on topic.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Lord of Madness

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 30, 22:19:31
Spoiler: show
Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jul 30, 22:07:46
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 30, 22:06:16
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 30, 21:56:43
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 30, 21:52:24
when a show has a nonsensical ending involving completely made up new information or characters that there was absolutely no hint of.

(for instance, a regular slice of life story ending with random aliens blowing up the universe or a dog down the street suddenly becoming the evil overlord)

OMG ITS TRUE!! thou most of them i know of I wont mention here because you will look them up and be all like  o.O
some of them you COULD eventually come to terms with and go "okay, that KIND of makes sense", but some of them are just like :P
[/quote]

Yeah, you have to look closely at things like that before complaining too much. I recently finished an anime whose ending seem to be extremely stupid and nonsensical, but after much pondering I realized that it was only mildly stupid and nonsensical.  :/
[/quote]which still isn't much better x3
[/quote]
lol

Bon Bon

When people confuse bitter with sour. Makes me want to punch a wall.
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the newborn moon? Or have you ever ask the grinning bobcat why he grins?

[move]

lurk852

Quote from: Bon Bon on 2012 Jul 30, 23:09:17

You sound kind of sour about that.  :]
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Bon Bon

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jul 30, 23:22:04

I know it can go either way, but...

*Spazzes*
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the newborn moon? Or have you ever ask the grinning bobcat why he grins?

[move]

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Bon Bon on 2012 Jul 30, 23:24:10
Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jul 30, 23:22:04

I know it can go either way, but...

*Spazzes*
lol

when ponies tell me something isn't bitter at all, and then i taste it and... >.<
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Lord of Madness

when someone hands me a pumpkin pie... and I realized they added something to make it MEGA ULTRA DEATH CAUSING SOUR

Firefly

Quote from: Bon Bon on 2012 Jul 29, 23:04:35
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 29, 23:01:45
Quote from: Bon Bon on 2012 Jul 29, 22:55:01
When my mom tells me to do something I am already doing.

You just won all the awards

She does! I hate it so much.

When I can't get a chord right on my guitar. I put my guitar down then rage on a piece of fruit.  lol

fruits are cool :D

I find it annoying when fruits are all heated and icky (especially watermelon) , I like chilled fruits better :D
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

.DerpyHooves.

I hate when a parent post an stupid thing on my facebook page and I have laziness to remove it...

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jul 31, 06:27:04 #1469 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 31, 07:17:05 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 30, 21:05:51
whenever there's a massive argument over "statted RP vs unstatted RP"

T1 vs T2 fighting styles on RP chatrooms. T1 is turnbased, which I prefer. T2 is speed fighting, which has a bad reputation because of the noobs who exploit it by typing dumb stuff like "-doj-" (dodge) and then pasting and entering "-does-".

Turnbased takes real skill because you actually have to think about how to dodge and how to attack. Meanwhile, speed fighting is just... "*punch*" paste and enter "*kinex*" And yes, they do type shorthand stuff.

[Edit]: Also, when the key to continuing in a game is to do something that the game didn't tell me I can do. Seriously? How am I supposed to know I can do that, when you didn't tell me?!
No, I'm not talking about pony QWOP, which I just got done raging at. and crying my anger away.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Zaner-Boy

Go to make cereal, pour bowl, find out we have no milk.

Go to make sandwich, put bread on plate, find out the meat I saw in the fridge is still frozen.

Go to make hotdogs, after cooking, find out we're out of ketchup.

All of this happened in a row. It was annoying.

Zygrograxgra

In Minecraft, when I put my coal in the top slot of the furnace and the ores in the bottom.
I quote
"I just tried to smelt coal with tin"

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Chishio Kunrin

I don't understand why crying can help calm you down from anger. Like, you get angry, and then you end up with tears coming out, and for some reason, yous tart calming down because of it. It's some weird logic, and people make weird assumptions when it happens. Like.. wat. Then again, little kids cry when angry, right?

Lord of Madness

Tears hold chemicals that when are removed (such as when crying) creates a relieving effect. Which can lead to calming you down. There are also various other things associated with body chemicals and crying that can make you feel better.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 31, 14:49:47
Tears hold chemicals that when are removed (such as when crying) creates a relieving effect. Which can lead to calming you down. There are also various other things associated with body chemicals and crying that can make you feel better.

Oh right. I think a Cracked article said that when you cry, toxins are carried out of your body through your tears.

On-topic: I don't like to cry where other people can see or hear me. >:/

Zygrograxgra

When people think that because you're male you need to be a manly man.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Zaner-Boy

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Jul 31, 14:58:39
When people think that because you're male you need to be a manly man.

Exactly, and doing anything that isn't 100% 'manly' is gay.

Chishio Kunrin

The fact that there was a "Real men wear pink" fad several years ago, no one put up any fuss whatsoever about that at all, and yet all of a sudden, men liking ponies has everyone in an uproar. There were guys walking around in pink shirts and everything.

Zaner-Boy

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 31, 15:02:41
The fact that there was a "Real men wear pink" fad several years ago, no one put up any fuss whatsoever about that at all, and yet all of a sudden, men liking ponies has everyone in an uproar. There were guys walking around in pink shirts and everything.

I recall a friend of mine wearing one of those shirts in Elementary school. Nobody said a thing.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Jul 31, 15:04:13
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 31, 15:02:41

I recall a friend of mine wearing one of those shirts in Elementary school. Nobody said a thing.

It even went on while I was in middle school, and everyone went along with it.

Go Up