AppleJackBrony

2012 Jun 21, 15:02:17 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 21, 18:14:09 by AppleJackBrony
Name: Kabel Shante
Color: Greyish Blue
Eyes: Brown
Mane: Light Purple and Greenish Cyan
Height: N/A
Race: Earth Pony
Personality: Nice, Shy, and Brave (Brave to monsters or any other scary thing)
Talents: Drumming and Writing
Favorites: Writing, Drumming, Playing games, and Having fun!

Please read this bio with this video:
&feature=related

Bio: Hi my name is Kabel Shante (Ka+Bell  Shawn+Tay) I once lived as a small town pony who decided to get new friends and moved to ponyville to help become a rancher. I didn't really get to know anypony because of my depression of my father dying, and so I just did my job to get money to take care of my mother and pay my rent. I've been haunted my whole life from this one feeling that made me want to run away and never come back, but that didn't stop me. to overcome my dangerous feelings I would walk to SugarCube Corner and have a delightful cupcake and try to make new friends. But each time I did I either got rejected or been called names. Then one day I came home my mom was lying still in bed and that's when I knew it was all over... I stood there over my mom crying and crying until she opened her eyes and said to me "I'm proud of you. You became a handsome pony, and I want you to go get some friends and keep on with your life and don't let me take you down because I'm dying. I love you Kabel and I'll be with you forever." and then she was gone. Into the wind of her own spirit. And into my heart... Forever.

Pony Portrait:

Thank you everypony who actually post a comment!  :]

Gracie Sky

:c Ouch... what a way to tradgify your OCs back story by killing off his parents for reasons I'm not aware of and having the rest of society reject him. This sounds far from how normal ponies are raised, although I'm sure he's by no means normal. I don't really know how to approach an OC who seems to have the winds of fate absolutely hate him and try to make his life as bad as possible.

Also, I have no idea what his name means. Most ponies like Pinkie Pie and such, the reference is obvious.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

AppleJackBrony

Well I know but his mother dies of old age and his father died from pony cancer and it's such a sad story because it's my life story and if somepony was nice enough to say hi and become friends with him, maybe he wouldn't be so lonely or sad or depressed. Why can't anypony come up to him and make friends with him?
:'(

Sea Foam

I can relate to losing a parent, both myself and my OC.
I would be his friend.  :'(

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Go Up