P&S Adventures: Into the wilds! -Closed-

Started by GalvinRoe, 2012 May 28, 09:35:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GalvinRoe

2012 May 28, 09:35:22 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 06, 04:46:12 by GalvinRoe
Thanks to everyone who participated, it is a shame we were unable to finish the story but I hope you all had fun, while you played :D.

I'm closing this topic, I hope you guys will join me in some future RPs and perhaps we can finish those stories lol ^.~.

P&S Adventure's Signup: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2214.0
P&S Adventures; Message Board: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2398.msg159729#new
P&S Adventures OOC Thread: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2370.msg155976#msg155976

Map

Quick Epilogue

The commotion from the party had died down, the nobles NOT going on the adventurer have returned home and the villains have all parted save for Chirp who will also be accompanying us.

Strokes had been away making the generic preperations for the trip, but he had no idea how many people were coming, he assumed 3, oh how wrong he was.

The nobles who WERE coming stayed in the private suite and guest rooms and were beginning to feel that electric chill one recieves when they are about to attempt something grand!

Strokes has just returned to find the house packed with a hoard of tired guests, looking forward to the comming Journey. Some have already planned out a portion of their pre-travel preperations. Most have not.

Rules

No extreme violence
No power-playing, NO Game Moderating unless you are on the Game Moderating list! (Down below)
If you must swear, do it in Equestrian swears. (dang -> banish, etc)
If you're speaking in a foreign language, give a translation ooc.
No real-world politics or religion.
Take head of PONY politics and religion.
Have yourselves one Gala of a good time!

Our Brave Adventurers

GalvinRoe: Playing; the eccentric author: Green Strokes, nationallity: Equestria/International

- Playing Green Strokes' assistant: Right Hoof, nationallity: Equestria/International

- Playing Green Stroke's apprentice; The painter: Bright Shores Mane, nationallity: Equestria/International

The Wandering Magus playing; the famous and Self-torn: Fancy Pants, nationallity: Equestria

- Playing Fancy's butler; The loyal: Blood Blade, nationallity: Equestria

GossamerWings playing: Steelheart, nationallity: Equestria

Princess Parfait playing: Parfait, nationallity: Equestria

Sahara Playing: zora, nationallity: Equestria

Chirp playing: Chirp, nationallity: Equestria

FlameandIce playing: Flame, nationality: Evillous

- Plaing Ice, nationallity: Evillous

Coffee Rush Playing: "Sir" Ardennes, nationallity: Equestria

Scootalove playing: Short Supply, nationallity: Equestria

Blues Music playing: Blues Music, nationallity: Equestria

Teal Turken playing: Teal, nationallity: Equestria

Rumor playing Rumor, nationallity: Equestria

Sonic Heart playing Sonata

Lusterless Nova playing: Lusterless Nova.

*Note* I no longer have any control over this RP, the full control lies with The Wandering Magus. For help or information please contact him.

From the page 65, forward, I had no input in the world.

GalvinRoe

2012 May 28, 09:37:55 #1 Last Edit: 2012 May 28, 09:59:23 by GalvinRoe
Strokes was absolutely startled by the group of people in the house.

Uh, Fancy . . . What on the planet is going on here? Why are there tired Nobles romping about your morning table?

"Look my friend! All these fine fellows will be accompanying us on our trip. They all wish for a sense of nature too!"

Strokes' face went from shocked to astounded.

How, in Equestria! Are we going to enjoy NATURE with civilization following us EVERYWHERE, WE, GO?! It'll be like we never left Equestria at all!

Fancy looked worried

"You don't really mean that, do you Strokes?"

Strokes covered his face.

We can get this to work, yes, yes I think we can . . . But we'll need to establish a few . . . rules.

Strokes jumps up on the breakfast table and calls for attention.

Do I have your attention? Good! Now, listen here everyone! I have just been informed you shall all be coming along on our journey? Well that is fine and dandy but if your prepared to come then your prepared to take heed of what I say. This is a brodening journey, my fellow ponies, we go to see new cultures and live in new ways and I will have no complaining about different customs. We may be staying in conditions some of you are not particularly comfortable with, luxury in some of these places is only a house above your head.

Strokes paused a moment to see the reaction of the crowd.

There will be new foods and drinks that won't sit well with your pallet and, at times, there will be hard travelling, we might not come upon civilization for weeks at a time! Finally there will be new religions, these you must treat with the utmost respect, there are places that have burned those who defile their customs. Hearing all this are you still willing to come?

When the group agrees, Strokes smiles a little. He could see some beginning to have doubts but they wished to come along anyway.

Very well, chat amongst your selves for a time, then come to me and we'll begin preperations.

Teal Turken

Teal had watched the speech.
He wasn't sure if he even belonged here, but he did have an invitation.
He took another look at the invitation card.
This is an invitation to Gyrostasis Mecha,
You are invited to join Lord Fancy Pants on an adventure across the world, if you are intrigued please come to the Fancy Estate in Canterlot

"Who's Gyrostasis Mecha?" o.O
Teal received the letter containing this invitation from a mailpony, who came to his door in the Everfree. Teal told him it was the wrong address but...Derpy is Derpy. :P
Well it's not Teal's but an invitation's an invitation. He thought he'd get to see the Fancy Estate from the inside like nopony else like him has, so he took it.

Teal was rather impressed and very much liking the Fancy Estate, but the other guests were constantly bugging him and even making fun of him for being...poor.

GalvinRoe

YOU THERE! Strokes shouted across the room at Teal.

COME HERE, IF YOU WOULD!

PrincessParfait

Parfait nodded, listening carefully to Strokes as he addressed the crowds. Travelling and visiting other cultures wasn't knew to her and she was eager to start a new adventure already. She looked around at the other guests. Some familiar and some new ponies. Honestly she didn't expect this many.
"Hey Strokes!" She pranced up to him and squealed like a filly. "I'm excited!"

Teal Turken

Teal nodded with a look of fearful surprise on his face and walks over.
He stands in front of Strokes and looks her in the face afraid to get thrown out. :I

GalvinRoe

Strokes was distracted by Parfait

Haha, but isn't it . . . invigorating? The start of a new journey?! We haven't been on and adventure in years! He messed with the mare's mane.

Well, this should be some compensation for that!

Strokes turned back to teal, with a smile on his face.

Have you met my apprentice here?

Teal Turken

"P-princess Parfait? She's your apprentice?"

GalvinRoe

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 May 28, 10:26:55
"P-princess Parfait? She's your apprentice?"

Strokes burst out in laugher! Well, maybe not my apprentice anymore! She's a full fledged author on her own now!

He turns back to Parfait.

So how do you plan on travelling for this trip?

PrincessParfait

"It's been a while since I've been on one with you." She grinned.
"H-hey!" Parfait stuck her tongue out at Strokes and fixed her mane back.
She nods and greeted Teal cheerfully. "Hi Teal!"
Parfait turned back to her old mentor. "I'm travelling by carriage. Though I might hoof it a bit too."

Coffee Rush

Ardennes continued to listen to the speech. He scanned the room, but mainly payed attention to the speech.
My OC can be found here!

GalvinRoe

Strokes marked it down in his memorandum book. Then turning to Teal:

Teal . . . is it?

Teal Turken

"H-hey Parfait" Teal said nervously.
He didn't dare move a hoof, afraid the noble in front of him may snap at him. :s
He wasn't even sure if they were mad at him for claiming an invitation that wasn't his because of there friendly conversation with eachother but still....Teal didn't really understand nobles and knowing what they could do with the kind of wealth they have....
Quote from: GalvinRoe on 2012 May 28, 10:34:33
Strokes marked it down in his memorandum book. Then turning to Teal:

Teal . . . is it?

"Y-yes"

GalvinRoe

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 May 28, 10:35:18
"Y-yes"

He marked it down in his memorandum book

How will you be travelling? Strokes was smilling

Teal Turken

"u-um...."
HOW will I be traveling? Does walking count? What if it has to be something other than that?....
"...Walking?"

GalvinRoe

2012 May 28, 10:40:47 #15 Last Edit: 2012 May 28, 10:42:35 by GalvinRoe
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 May 28, 10:38:16
"u-um...."
HOW will I be traveling? Does walking count? What if it has to be something other than that?....
"...Walking?"

Ex-ce-llent Strokes laughed out.

I don't know why your so nervous, you want to come along don't you?

He interuptted himself.

You two, need any supplies from town before we leave, essentials? The work-force is making a run and I'm writing the list. Do you have your carriage all-ready Parfait? Need them to purchase one for you?

Teal Turken

"W-well....I could use a saddle bag with some...provisions, food, water, a napsack..."

GalvinRoe

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 May 28, 10:42:14
"W-well....I could use a saddle bag with some...provisions, food, water, a napsack..."

Strokes nodded. The whole pie. . . He marked it down.

That's really all I needed from you. He smiled. Moving things along as they say.

YOU THERE! he shouted over at Sir Ardennes. COME HERE IF YOU WOULD!

FlameandIce

Flame with Ice standing behind him listens to everything they say
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Coffee Rush

Ardennes walked over.
"Pray meet you... Strokes, is it? I've heard about you before." Ardennes said with a smile.
My OC can be found here!

Go Up