Life in The Everfree Forest

Started by alexandas, 2013 Jan 08, 13:07:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

super_chris85

I'm Thunder Star what about   Star hears Zappy hold that thought..... Zappy is that you he shouted

Teal Turken

There is no response for Star.

super_chris85

Star walks towards the direction Zappy voice came from and finds him passed out what is he doing out here and asleep   he looks around and remembers the PJ oh no tell me he didn't

alexandas

Papyrus continues walking, she's on top of a hill over the poison joke, she sees everypony and sees that the orange ((haned is orange right?)) pony is in the poison joke, she quickly jumps off of the cliff and lands lightly as if she were paper she yells to the pony hey orange pony!  you should get out of that or bad things will happen to you!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Haned tom.

((No Haned looks exactly like Oblivion Swords. Who is a white fur and crimson maned unicorn stallion. Also he is already out of the poison joke))
In life there is no good or evil. There is only opinions and business.

Teal Turken

Before Star can look back Zappy's legs magically switch backwards.

Quote from: alexandas on 2013 Jan 08, 19:48:18
Papyrus continues walking, she's on top of a hill over the poison joke, she sees everypony and sees that the orange ((haned is orange right?)) pony is in the poison joke, she quickly jumps off of the cliff and lands lightly as if she were paper she yells to the pony hey orange pony!  you should get out of that or bad things will happen to you!

((zappy is a changeling, the size of the CMC, a bit smaller actually))

super_chris85

Star picks up Zappy well i'll just take you with me he looks at Haned sorry bout that

alexandas

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jan 08, 19:50:27
Before Star can look back Zappy's legs magically switch backwards.

Quote from: alexandas on 2013 Jan 08, 19:48:18

((zappy is a changeling, the size of the CMC, a bit smaller actually))

((I know i was referring to haned, also papyrus is one year older than zappy, she is five))
papyrus jumps off the cliff to help the little changeling.  She looks over to him what happened to Zappy? she asks ((by the way since this is after the adventures of the everfree papyrus knows zappy unless you aren't going to join the corruption))
[CENTER][/CENTER]
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328

Teal Turken

Zappy starts to wake up. >.<
uuua...

((Zappy is 2 years old, not 4. Did I not change my OC board?))

Haned tom.

Haned thinks (this has been interesting and confusing. But maybe I should help that insect like pony.)

alexandas

((i did not see teal))
papyrus walks up to him hello zappy ((im guessing you will re-join when i make the new thread if not tell me ahead of time so i don't confuse things))
[CENTER][/CENTER]

super_chris85

he'll be fine he doesn't seem hurt just he got into poison joke on accident star said to papyrus hey jow do you know Zappy

Teal Turken

((I'm not rejoining. It was a story my OC had no part in and could do nothing. Plus I have no interest in it. Sorry.))

Zappy tries to rub his eyes but his hooves won't come up.
h...huh?

ShadowHeart

Demoness' pupils grow small and she lets out a low hiss. Whipping around, she dove at Zappy.

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Teal Turken

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2013 Jan 08, 20:10:34
Demoness' pupils grow small and she lets out a low hiss. Whipping around, she dove at Zappy.

((sorry but...you were away so long I took my post back. Sorry. >.<))

ShadowHeart

(oops, didn't see that. No biggy! :))

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Haned tom.

Haned thinks ( Well I should get going since it seems like I won't be able to do anything here.) He then starts to trot away.

Teal Turken

super_chris85

Star sees Haned walk away hey wait where ya going Star hears Zappy what do ya mean

Teal Turken

I can't bend them up! They just-
Zappy bends his hooves backwards. Come up under me!

Go Up