The Wretched Prison (OOC board+Battle info+Moves and abilities acceptance board)

Started by Tiger, 2012 Jul 22, 09:23:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nala Valor

I've been reading this conflict from the start... I really feel it's going to last for ever, really...
I'm on Tiger's side and not because I just feel pike choosing a size.
First, it's HER rp! She should be allowed to make the rules of it. ((well, as long as the forum rules does allow it))
And second of all, it feels just like my brother: he always want to be right, no matter what proof you got to prouve him wrong.
And last but not least, Tiger's way is better since with 100 HP, everyone would be op and no one could faint. And 35 HP is just enough if the average damage is 6-7 damage.

Well... That's my opinion...

Tiger

I've calculated that your max damage would be 15 if I use what you've suggested. But if you say ponies would deal about 60 damage to you with 100 hp, then with 35 hp, they deal 21 dmg to you.
They would have to hit you two times to defeat you, if you don't use any healing items, but you will have to hit them 3 times to defeat them, and that's if you deal the max possible dmg, and that they don't use any berries to heal..
*a few minutes later*
I'm stumped o_o

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Vick McBread

Fine with us
We want to NOT be op.
Just remember
frail but deadly
it doesn't really matter
If the pony has this this and the other (which they all do) Vick will have a fair fight
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Tiger

"This this and the other"? Very well then ovO
EDIT: Ze fight has been deleted :D

GalinndanDawnfire

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 28, 01:16:47
I've calculated that your max damage would be 15 if I use what you've suggested. But if you say ponies would deal about 60 damage to you with 100 hp, then with 35 hp, they deal 21 dmg to you.
They would have to hit you two times to defeat you, if you don't use any healing items, but you will have to hit them 3 times to defeat them, and that's if you deal the max possible dmg, and that they don't use any berries to heal..
*a few minutes later*
I'm stumped o_o

That is just the Magic missiles maximum damage. we still have no clue how approximately how much Fireball and Lightning Bolt do.
G-A-L-I-N-N-D-A-N. I'll keep fighting all the battles for the safety of my friends. I'm Dawnfirelicsious!

Tiger

Quote from: GalinndanDawnfire on 2012 Jul 28, 06:45:17
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 28, 01:16:47
*a few minutes later*
I'm stumped o_o

That is just the Magic missiles maximum damage. we still have no clue how approximately how much Fireball and Lightning Bolt do.

I was talking to Vick, oh well ovO
I wish we had the old :pinkiesmile: emoticon back now DD:

Nala Valor

Ok, my move set...

Name= Katerina
Ability= tough body
            Katerina's back, abs and shouder ahave a lot more muscular mass than other's of her kind. It gives her +5 max HP. Because of her high muscular mass, she has difficulties doing a lot of damage. ((instead of doing like 5 to 7, she would do 3 to 5))

Move:
•slash
Basic attack ((medium damage))
•griffin stare
Next target's attack won't do any damage. ((except if it didn't do damage in the first place. If so, nothing happens))
•concentrate
She take her concentration off her pain. She gain a -1 damage received to a cap of -3
•wing guard
Her wings goes in front of her, protecting from incoming attack. ((magic and wind attacks does no damage and melee does half damage)) she can't attack until her next turn.

Sponk

If she naps she'll lose just so you know. This isn't going to be completely pokemon.
So if you nap the enemy can constantly hit her without missing. X3
Blah blah blah.

Nala Valor

...mm... Yeah... Not a good idea... Think think think..... If you have any idea, go ahead. ((if you didn't know, she's a defensive tank. So if you have any idea for an attack, just shoot it))

Vick McBread

Really? Vick is the opposite.
Vick is like a bee only he's a bee who is a bit more durable and less powerful HOWEVER!
If you encahance his abilitys
you can squish him like a bug
BUT He can cut you down in 1 slash
Thats why no Armor.
Casue otherwise:
BOOM>Vick=nothing
BOOM>you=EVERYTHING!
(NOTE: this is an anatomy)
(This will not happen in battle)

Sponk

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2012 Jul 28, 13:03:02
Really? Vick is the opposite.
Vick is like a bee only he's a bee who is a bit more durable and less powerful HOWEVER!
If you encahance his abilitys
you can squish him like a bug
BUT He can cut you down in 1 slash
Thats why no Armor.
Casue otherwise:
BOOM>Vick=nothing
BOOM>you=EVERYTHING!
(NOTE: this is an anatomy)
(This will not happen in battle)
lol
That'll be bad for him if he loses a match. Each match you lose you get WEAKER.
Blah blah blah.

Vick McBread

We know we know :c
EDIT: Then again, some things won't work. :D
EDIT: Ok so as soon as Tiger is online We can start?
((thats what tiger told us "Pretty Much"))
OH and by the way. EVERYPONY IS SO EXCITED TO START THIS!

Sponk

Blah blah blah.

Vick McBread

YES! thank you. :P

GalinndanDawnfire

I would like to make a last minute addition to Galinndan: Item: Spellbook: Replaces one spell of the User's choice with one of these spells:
Breeze: Galinndan summons a breeze. It can be used to dislodge a fixated object, or disarm an opponent. The disarming can be used as a non-violent way to get him and his friends to safety.

Levitation: Galinndan's horn lifts an object up to 5 times his weight in the air. The heavier it is, the harder it is for him to keep it in the air.

Lightning ball: A small ball of lightning shoots from Galinndan's horn.

EDIT: Druid: A greenish aura surrounds Galinndan and his friends, healing up to 10 hit points. (IS THAT ALRIGHT???)
G-A-L-I-N-N-D-A-N. I'll keep fighting all the battles for the safety of my friends. I'm Dawnfirelicsious!

Tiger

Quote from: GalinndanDawnfire on 2012 Jul 28, 19:36:11
I would like to make a last minute addition to Galinndan: Item: Spellbook: Replaces one spell of the User's choice with one of these spells:
Breeze: Galinndan summons a breeze. It can be used to dislodge a fixated object, or disarm an opponent. The disarming can be used as a non-violent way to get him and his friends to safety.

Levitation: Galinndan's horn lifts an object up to 5 times his weight in the air. The heavier it is, the harder it is for him to keep it in the air.

Lightning ball: A small ball of lightning shoots from Galinndan's horn.

Sure! Just remember that using the item will take up one turn.

And I'm online now, guuysss~ ovO

Bon Bon

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the newborn moon? Or have you ever ask the grinning bobcat why he grins?

Spoiler: show
[move]

GalinndanDawnfire

Bon Bon

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the newborn moon? Or have you ever ask the grinning bobcat why he grins?

Spoiler: show
[move]

Nala Valor

But Tig, could you help me with the last attack? Since "healthy nap" could not work.

Go Up