Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

It also makes them push you away. I wouldn't be surprised if he broke up with her for that.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

The Wandering Magus

forcing the issue only triggers an extreme reaction, such as breaking up, leaving the house, etc etc.  This is for a lot of things, actually.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Midnight Breeze

I'm inclined to mention deleted WoW characters can be restored. All you have to do is contact Blizzard.  >:/

Johannes

I used to have a pretty long hair. Yesterday I let my big brother cut it and... now my hair is only 1/2" long...

Also, my summer job might end next week...

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Jun 13, 13:23:32
I'm inclined to mention deleted WoW characters can be restored. All you have to do is contact Blizzard.  >:/

It's still very rude that she did it. :(
Sometimes anger and hurt is directed at the very fact that someone would do a certain thing.

GoldenTerrabyte

When I check and there's no replies.
I'm back

Deviant

You know you're doing something wrong when...

I'm not used to my connection being so terrible.
waiting ain't fun...

Little Judas

Quote from: Deviant on 2013 Jun 13, 15:40:56

waiting ain't fun...

What disturbs me more is the apparently, 2% in the Netherlands has a worse connection than you.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Little Judas on 2013 Jun 13, 17:17:09
Quote from: Deviant on 2013 Jun 13, 15:40:56

waiting ain't fun...

What disturbs me more is the apparently, 2% in the Netherlands has a worse connection than you.

The guy who did our internet used that site to test our connection before he set up the new modem he brought us. :3

I'm curious, is upload speed usually much lower than download speed?

In relation to the above:
When the person who owned your house before you was really crazy and/or dumb. :c
I've mentioned him before.

• He put carpet in the master bathroom by sticking it on the tile with double-sided tape

• He filled a dying tree with cement

• When he put up the cable for internet, he nailed it to the wall, and he tied parts of it in knots!

Can't remember if I mentioned the result of that third thing on here. :\ For several years, we kept thinking that the modems we bought were the problem, randomly disconnecting for absolutely no reason, sometimes for hours at a time. The problem was really that cable because it was broken in several places because of what that guy did. At least the guy from our ISP replaced it for us.

Pipkin

2013 Jun 13, 18:22:05 #9709 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 13, 18:32:52 by Pipkin
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 13, 17:34:43

I'm curious, is upload speed usually much lower than download speed?

Yeah, it usually is.  Actually that's not a bad upload speed compared to what i've had in the past
I was about to complain about how my speed is supposed to be that fast, but it never is, but then I did a speedtest and it blew my mind....

Seriously, it was 12mb yesterday....could it have been my cables?
ok....speedtest is seriously derping out..every server I pick is giving me a different result...IDK which one is right  X3

ArtVeigar

Funny thing that whenever I test my internet speed it gives a (relatively) high value, even though it seems a lot slower. I'm trying to see a youtube video right now and I'm having to wait for it to load or it would stop everytime.
And this image also shows something that really annoys me. My 10Mb/s internet is faster than 55% of Brazilian internet, what sugests a low national internet speed average. My country annoys me :l

Teal Turken

I'm trying yogurt right now for the first time. It's greek vanilla yogurt and for the longest time I've had the impression that yogurt is one of the tastiest and healthiest man made foods out there mostly because of my impression with eating a couple of items that had yogurt on them and I found them AMAZING.

This..is not what I expected, but I'll have to try some ordinary yogurt, greek yogurt is thicker.

Pipkin

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jun 13, 22:00:17
I'm trying yogurt right now for the first time. It's greek vanilla yogurt and for the longest time I've had the impression that yogurt is one of the tastiest and healthiest man made foods out there mostly because of my impression with eating a couple of items that had yogurt on them and I found them AMAZING.

This..is not what I expected, but I'll have to try some ordinary yogurt, greek yogurt is thicker.

I won't eat greek yogurt because it is thicker than normal yogurt  X3
If you don't like the taste by itself you can add berries to it and make a parfait, i love those :)

Teal Turken

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Jun 13, 22:04:31
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jun 13, 22:00:17

I won't eat greek yogurt because it is thicker than normal yogurt  X3
If you don't like the taste by itself you can add berries to it and make a parfait, i love those :)

Honestly I thought it tasted nasty! >A<
The flavor was too strong and the thickness made it linger in my throat. I ate like 10 small spoonfuls and I already feel full...
:x

Jenzy

For the first time? o_o

Wow...

Um, Greek Yogurt isn't very good tasting. I don't like it. X3

I love the Yoplait (or "regular yogurt") Peach and Strawberry Yogurt though. <3

ArtVeigar

Finals tomorrow, and I slept at the three most important classes of this subject in this entire period, and I was never really good at studying alone, as I have a serious problem with focusing. So, basically, let's just say it won't be easy.

Pipkin

2013 Jun 13, 23:20:53 #9716 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 13, 23:22:46 by Pipkin
Both Skype groups-Dead
Evogc Forums/chat-Dead
LDCLC Forums-Dead
FTW Gaming League-Dead, and apparently shut down?
Facebook-Dead
Teamspeak-Dead
These Forums-Dead

^When this happens  :c

And especially when i'm wide awake...I want to draw something, and I know who, but I cant think of a pose(i've been working on that since 1pm)

GoldenTerrabyte

Gracie Sky hasen't been on. I want Rain critiqued. YOU guys should tell me what you think of my OCs!
I'm back

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Jun 14, 08:41:29
Gracie Sky hasen't been on. I want Rain critiqued. YOU guys should tell me what you think of my OCs!

I have no idea what happened to Gracie Sky. :c

And come to think of it, where's Zyggy? :(

Julius

Don't you just love it when you're on a bus and some baby is crying loud? :l
Purr~

Go Up