Riptide Rush

Started by Brick Stonewood, 2013 Feb 15, 22:06:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Brick Stonewood

This is my OC, Riptide Rush. She lives in the ocean, and has never been to the surface. It is therefore highly unlikely that anyone will have the opportunity of interacting with Riptide Rush at any point. She was born the daughter of Whitewater Splash and Alpine Snow in 1997, and has lived happily ever since with her family, which also includes around 250 siblings.

However, hard times came upon young Riptide and her large family, as it became difficult for her parents to support so many seaponies. Therefore, Riptide was given no choice but to take a job in customer service at Little Seasers. She worked her hardest to help support her family, and succeeded. Now they are able to get by given the combination of modest salaries between several of them, and still have enough to afford three cars and a bus and host neighborhood barbecues every couple of months.

Riptide studies botany at the University of Aqualoosa. She hopes to one day own a plant nursery, and possibly start an art studio on the side, if she can get a decent start-up. Her favorite album is 2112.

Rad Thunder

Did you draw that pic? That is epic looking! :D

ShadowHeart

no, it was made on Doll Divine, Rad  ;)

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Rad Thunder

Oh, is that what the name below is. :P

Firefly

250 siblings >_> dear me XD one of a kind, pony, simply one of a kind  :]
Her design looks stunning though  ;)
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

Kit

I hope that Riptide Rush is able to take a trip to the surface of the ocean soon.  And I hope it's near a beach so she can meet lots of land ponies.  Maybe if her family skips a few barbeques or rents out their bus for events, they can afford a beach trip.  They really ought to consider her unrealized potential in artistry and support her passion for botany.  I say this because discovering new things is always such great inspiration and opens the door to new possibilities.  And I say that because I think she would find all this by making contact with land ponies and seeing all the epic stuff that's only on land.  By the way, how do they have barbeques under water?

o________________________o

Blue Ink

Riptide's story is a beautiful one, Bloomberg. I love how she is able to overcome her family's problems, put her personal wants and values aside, and succeed in something she never wanted to do. What a lovely, heartwarming story!

Thank you for sharing, this is inspiring! I may even make my own now!

:D
[move][/move]

Go Up