Escape to the Future (Sign-Up RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Jun 22, 01:16:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gracie Sky

Aurora stood silently as she listened to Peacemakers reasoning. Her eyes fell to the floor as she looked for the words to say, hesitating several times in the process.

"I should introduce myself before we continue. My name is Aurora Sky, and I'm a scholar from Cloudsdale. My special talent is my ability to read and inturpret the emotions emitted by those around me. And... um... when you... er, lie to me, it's painfully obvious to me. Of course, if you must hide the truth, I won't press you for it. That's what your emotions are telling me."
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Misty Fly

//who is Aurora talking to exactly?
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-Aurora is directly talking to Peacemaker
-----------------------------------------------

Peacemaker sees Aurora with eyes opened a bit wider. He is shocked by her talent of noticing emotions. He takes a breath and decides to finally spill the beans.

Okay. But not sure you already heard us when we were talking about it. All of us that were hiding in that bush. We are from the future. We accidentally teleported to this time while reading a book. We are here to try to go back to our own time.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gracie Sky

Once again, Aurora stood silently as she felt Peacemakers emotions during his reply. It was difficult to gauge how she was taking the news, or whether she believed this story or not, since she was wearing that same stoic frown.

"... The future? Your emotion are... complex, but they make sense to me now. You really believe that, but perhaps you have evidence to validate such a claim. Time travel is every scholar's dream, but it should be conceptually impossible."

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker thinks in his head, but stays a bit silent, not saying much.
I... I don't know how to prove it much. But we are from the future.
There is a way... just can't say it.

He turns to the bush.
Keeper... you want to tell her the future? I can't say it.
Uh... okay.

Peacekeeper comes out the bush and proceeds to telling a bit about the future, but is shy and worried about the topic he brings up.
Um... well... the future... you will not believe it, but all the pony races come together in harmony. All the ponies become friends and help each other.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Marble : *whispers* to peace hey you said its top secret...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-eh... which Peace?
-----------------
Peacemaker turns to Marble and whispers to her as well.
I know, but she probably already knows. She probably be testing us.

He turns again to Aurora.
Just promise me this. Don't tell anyone about it. Keep it a secret. If more knew about it, it can seriously mess up our time.

Maplewood

Maple wakes up after falling asleep in his hiding spot ."man what happened again"

Misty Fly

Marble : we should hurry up i sense something bad
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper notices the Earth pony wake up and turns to him.
Oh... uh... a long story. We kinda slept into a bush so we hid you there.  X3

He overhears Maple and now Peacekeeper starts to get worried while Peacemaker awaits for Aurora's response showing little fear of Marble's senses.

Maplewood

"great did I drink to much cider again?" he turned showing his cybernetic eye

Misty Fly

Marble : no you look fine to me
Magic...

Blizzard_Frost

*draws my sword, flips it, and then sheathes it again as i walk out of the bushes* Yeah i think you're good, we did bring some cider but not too much *lends a hoof to Maplewood* need some help?

Gracie Sky

Aurora's eyes begin to wander as she continues to listen to Peacemaker. There is no sign of change in her expression. After a moment, she turns away.

"There's no need to keep such a secret. Nopony would believe such a farfetched tale, especially from me. I can hardly believe it myself without some sort of proof that you came from a time that has yet to be. From the little you've told me so far, you've managed to contradict yourself."

Aurora began to pace as she began explaining her logic, "If you do not wish to interfere with the supposed timeline, you should not have come to the past in the first place, nor should you even be interacting with me. I'd say you've already greatly tampered with fate, if you truely are not of this era."

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker hears her words, and then starts feeling a bit upset, possibly snapping, raising his voice.

I wish I didn't come to the past, but we accidentally teleported after reading that [darn] book. Also, cant lie to you since you said you can read emotions and you probably been hearing us since the longest, probably since the guards left, and you probably testing us if we keeping a secret! That's why we lied to you, and that's why we were hiding! And now we are stuck here not knowing how to get back! We probably be stuck here forever!

Peacemaker heavily breathes, staring at Aurora. He then turns around, stomping a bit.
Mane! Wish I didn't read that book. It's all YOUR fault Keeper! Wanting to get that book. We should have just left the library without it.

Peacekeeper looks, and stays silent hearing the scalding from his brother. He then looks at the ground highly upset at himself taking blame for what happened.

Misty Fly

Magic...

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper looks up, whiping a bit of his sadness and looks to Marble.

It was a book called "Hearts Warming Eve: Tales of Friendships". Got hooked up to reading it after reading stories of the book. Then... guess we read something and we are here.

Misty Fly

Marble : is the one about 3 Different tribes?
Magic...

Maplewood

Maple sighed sitting down next to the tree

Peace Keeper

Go Up