previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sulfur

Sulfur walks into the cabin.
"Thank you for the shelter."
{sorry im real tired i be on tomorrow goodnight.} 

Teal Turken

// Goodnight Sulfur. :) \\

Sanny gently tugs Marble's mane. Hey Marble? I'm feeling hungry and I bet she is too. We should all eat something. she says.

Stryder221

[Pardon ME for having the audacity to have been called away not long after posting that. Also, name-calling is entirely unnecessary; There's absolutely no way possible that "Snyder" was an accident. Really, now...]

"Not now!" The voice had said again, the noise intensifying as something tried even harder to force it's way through. A sigh was then heard. "No good... The wheels are all tangled up in... vines, I think?"
Whoever it was groaned. "I'll be back for you, old faithful, I promise that." The sound of some sort of magic, and then silence.

A unicorn stallion had at that point then pushed his way through the foliage, panting with exhaustion. However, even with his fatigue, it didn't take long for him to notice something a little... odd.
"Pony tracks?" He'd asked, lowering himself to the ground to get a closer look. "Fresh, too, looks like. Oh, thank Luna, I'm not alone here!"

A brief pause.

"Wait, they surely must have heard me struggling with the cart... What the heck!?" The unicorn then groaned. "Probably scared 'em off with all that ruckus. Whatever, I'll need to find them anyway, they're my best hope to get my stuff out of here. Now, these tracks lead... here?"

Following the hoof-prints, the stallion was lead to a bunch of unassuming bushes, thick enough to make pushing through them near impossible.
"That can't be right..." He'd muttered, pushing at the bushes in order to test them. "Weird... Something about these is a bit... off. I dunno... Maybe..."

His horn glowed green at that point, and the bushes glowed a similar green as well, though nothing seemed to be happening to them. "Now, lets see... Oh yes, unicorn magic for sure, here, now what kind... C'mon, tell me your secrets..."
This continued for several seconds before he grinned, the bushes parting before him. "Oh ho ho! Nice try, but Grand Illusion will not be fooled by your tricks!"
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

annosrules

Lt. Turnip was doing... well whatever it was that he does that gets him into so much trouble. But whatever the circumstance, he was now moving past Grand Illusion in a rather odd manner, like he was caught between a march and a skip.

Spoiler: Photo • show

((Just to clear some things up: Lieutenant is his name, not his rank; Lt. Turnip is in fact a civilian; and nopony calls him "Lewis" except his mother, nopony!))

Teal Turken

Spoiler: @Stryder I'm sorry. • show
// I'm terribly sorry for misspelling your name, Stryder. I actually did think it read Snyder, even though it clearly...doesn't. Regardless, I'm very sorry if what I said was hurtful. There really isn't any way I could've known that you had to leave for other reasons than just wanting to and it's simply bad habit that I reacted that way because I'm unfortunately used to meeting people who roleplay like they don't care or do annoying things in roleplay with considering how they might affect the flow of the roleplay or the people participating in them. \\

Stryder221

Spoiler: Apology Accepted! • show
[I was not exactly offended or hurt, just a tad irritated at both the misspelling, and what I saw as impatience. I too am sorry, for assuming your misspelling was intentional, and for my having to leave at that moment in time. I should also warn you that I have disabled the option of showing others my online status, so I might appear to be offline when I'm really not, though I have no way of knowing for sure what actually shows up on anyone's screens.

Now,how about we just forget this little misunderstanding ever happened? Sound good?]

"Wh... Hey!" Illusion had called out, chasing after the odd stallion that had just passed him. "Hold up a moment!"
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

annosrules

The stallion stops and turns his helmeted head to look at Illusion as his mouth curled into an excited smile/gasp. He then leaps at Illusion, landing just so that his head was right in front of Illusion's, and asks ecstatically, "Is something wrong? Do you need help? Ooh, please say yes, please do!"

((PS: The helmet does cover his eyes, thin TF2 soldier))

Teal Turken

// I can agree to that Stryder. :) I kind of wish I had stayed behind to RP with you, but if you can't find someone to RP with soon, I could retcon my previous actions to go back and join you. \\

Stryder221

[No, that's fine, I already seem to have found a partner.]

Almost instantly, the unicorn jumped back, heart-rate skyrocketing as he did so. "Geez, give a colt a heart attack, why don't you?!" Illusion had said.

He was silent for a moment as he calmed himself down.

"Right... Two things. One, I made the mistake of taking a cart into this place, and now it's stuck in the brush not too far away from here. I can't get it out, magic or no magic. Everything of mine is in that cart, so you can see why I really don't want to lose it. Two, It's dark and cold out here, and I could really use a place to rest before I get back on the road. There was some tracks leading this way, and the entrance to this path was hidden, so I assumed some sort of safe haven is a little further along..."

Misty Fly

*Marble Felt a Big Disturbance in the Area*
Marble : hah all you had to do was ask *she glows her horn and the bushes open*
Magic...

sulfur

Sulfur looks outside over Marble's shoulder.
"What's all t-the noise?"
She asks her wings spred out to make herself look slightly bigger.
"Who are they?"
Sulfur looks at the ponies right outside the hidden house.

annosrules

"I don't know anything about no safe haven," Lt. Turnip begins with a slightly disappointed tone, but that tone quickly picks up as he continues and says, "But a call of distress is something I cannot refuse, and that cart isn't going to stay stuck for long if I have anything to say about it!" Lt. Turnip then began charging off in a seemingly random direction before asking Illusion about where the cart actually was, he's still within earshot though.

Misty Fly

Marble : lets just say i hid this place to be safe
Magic...

sulfur

"So we'll be safe?"
Sulfur looks at marble with awe in her eyes. It was her first time any pony had used magic to protect her.

Misty Fly

Marble : yes were safe here anyway are you hungry?
Magic...

Stryder221

"No! That's the wrong... way..." Illusion had initially meant to call the strange earth pony back, but seemingly thought better of it, a large bead of sweat visible on the back of his head as he witnessed the enthusiastic pony charge off out of earshot. I'm... not entirely certain he's reliable... Note to self: Apologize if we meet again. And make up a suitable excuse.

True, he could still probably get his attention, but the "out of earshot" excuse was the one he was going to stick with for the moment. Also, he was curious about what was at the end of the trail he'd found. "Well, if he's military like he seems to be, he'll find his way back easily enough..."

"Now... What will I find going this way...?" The unicorn asked himself, following the trail down the not-so-secret-anymore path.

Before long, he did indeed find something. A cabin. "Well, there's my safe haven, it seems...!"
Immediately, he rushed up to the door, giving it a few sharp knocks. "Hello? Anyone home?"

annosrules

2015 Jul 29, 18:53:19 #36 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 29, 18:55:31 by annosrules
Hearing Grand Illusion's warning about himself going the wrong direction, Lt. Turnip turned tail only to see Illusion trotting off in a different direction. Slightly agitated by the pony he was trying to help's sheer disregard for him, Lt. Turnip decided to follow the troubled turned troublemaker pony from a distance, eventually following him all the way to Marble's cabin. Seeing that Illusion's cart was nowhere in sight, and that Illusion had indeed stopped, he asked the far off pony, "So, where's this cart you were talking to me about?"

Misty Fly

*Marble heard knocking and opened the door*
Magic...

Stryder221

Illusion stiffened up as he heard the ever so helpful earth pony's voice a fair behind him, only to relax a few seconds later. At least he wasn't responsible for the stallion getting lost or anything.
"You didn't see it? It wasn't that far from where we met, just through the bushes. And besides, with how far I dragged that thing and what I've brought it through, I must've left quite a trail! Being quite hard to miss, I assumed you'd find it even without my help. But I must admit, I was more curious as to what was at the end of this path."

Turning back to the door, he was surprised to see that another pony had opened it in the time he'd spent responding. Now, why did that face give him a sense of deja-vu...?
"Oh, hello there! Um, yes, sorry to bother you, but I have a little request... My cart is stuck not too far from your, um, secret entrance. Now, I could probably get it out with some assistance of the earth pony I've run into, but I am well and truly exhausted from dragging it out here in the first place, and could use a place to rest for a while. For us both, I mean, assuming my temporary companion would like to stay as well. We'd be here until tomorrow morning, at the most."

Misty Fly

Marble : no problem you can stay here as long as you like and as for your cart... *she walks to the bushes and glows her horn suddenly a giant vined creature forms*
Marble : Vineous would you be kind to bring his cart here?
Vineous : yes my lady! *he dissapears for a second and comes back with the cart*
Marble : that will be all Vineous
Vineous : it was a pleasure mam *he disspears*
Magic...

Go Up