Demon of Sin! {jump in}

Started by sulfur, 2015 Jul 28, 20:13:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sulfur

2015 Jul 28, 20:13:33 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 28, 20:18:21 by sulfur
Hello all. I have decided to redo this rp as an open one. I will hopefully be making a comic of it just as I said before.
Sorry if you where in the comic. I have scrapped the idea, I really didn't make much sense to me. X3
Pls add a pic of your oc in your first post.

Sulfur was a young mare with a past that can only be described as a nightmare. Now that she escaped from that place that can only be described as hell. She is now here in the middle of a dark forest with no direction of where to go or what to do. She's never had normal contact with ponies so even if she found somepony she wouldn't know how to act.
        The surrounding area was dark and damp. As her eyes adjusted to the dim light she could make out the lines of trees and bushes. The wind blew and sent a shiver down her thin body. Sulfur knew needed shelter but had no idea where too look for it. Her fragile body couldn't take much more she slowly stood and headed deeper into the forest.

Misty Fly

( http://s15.postimg.org/iuu0w0r7v/Marble.jpg )
*Marble Heard Hoofsteps in the Forest*
Marble : huh who is out there? answer!
Magic...

sulfur

Sulfur flinched when she herd the voice.
"H-hello?"
She stuttered as she shook like a leave where she stood.

Teal Turken

2015 Jul 28, 20:29:53 #3 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 28, 20:32:41 by Teal Turken
Quote from: Misty Fly on 2015 Jul 28, 20:21:24
( http://s15.postimg.org/iuu0w0r7v/Marble.jpg )
*Marble Heard Hoofsteps in the Forest*
Marble : huh who is out there? answer!

On Marble's back, lying down all comfortable is a tiny red and brown mare at only an inch high.
I think I heard somepony else. she says, looking around worriedly.

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q517/Turkenq79/Ponies/sannylcb_by_gdpony-d6xdtnw_zps42256d13.png

Misty Fly

*Marble steps through the shrubs and appears behind Sulfur*
Marble : can i help you stranger?
Magic...

sulfur

Sulfur jumps at the sound of the voice so much closer. She looks up at the other ponies.
"Whaa-eh. H-hi w-who are y-you...?"
She asked her body shaking violently.

Teal Turken

The small mare scoots over to Marble's shoulder and peers over it towards Sulfur, staring at her with wide, pink eyes. She doesn't say anything, just stares silently.

Misty Fly

Marble : i am Marble Star and this is Sanny whats your name?
Magic...

sulfur

"My name i-is S-sulfur..."
Sulfur looks at the two ponies fright on her face.

Teal Turken

Why do you look so scared, Ms Sulfur? Is it the forest? Sanny asks her in her small voice.

Misty Fly

2015 Jul 28, 21:00:41 #10 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 28, 21:04:09 by Misty Fly
Marble : cmon you look hungry lets go inside my cabin and we can talk there *Marble glows her horn and Suddenly the bushes open revealing a secret passage* Right this way
Magic...

Stryder221

[I'll give this a shot, see where it goes.]

Spoiler: Appearance • show

As certain events were occurring, something large was forcing it's way through the foliage near the group of ponies, and the noise it was making was well within earshot.
"Ngh, what's with this place?" A young stallion's voice had said, in the same direction as the noise was coming from. "Why did I take that path? Why? Shortcut, my fluffy tail! This is a nightmare to go through! C'mon, move! Oh, don't get stuck now, please!"
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

sulfur

2015 Jul 28, 21:12:55 #12 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 28, 21:15:31 by sulfur
"I-I, the factory it was h-horrible."
She started to cry tears slowly making their way down her cheeks.
She nods trying to stop the tears.
"That would be nice..."
Sulfur's ear twitched at the loud sound.She wiped the tears from her face.
"What was that?"

Teal Turken

// That last post leaves me worried about the background of this RP and where it's intended to go. \\

Sanny hadn't noticed Sulfur tearing up over the noise of something approaching them and speaking to...itself possibly. She notices the foliage rustling and stares at it in both wonder and a small amount of fear of what's on the other side of the bush.

Misty Fly

Marble : whats wrong darling?
Magic...

sulfur

Sulfur looks back to Marble.
"I just had a hard time at the last place I lived."
She shivered at the cold breeze that blew by.

Misty Fly

Marble : cmon lets go inside *she steps through the bushes and waits for Sulfur*
Magic...

Teal Turken

Sanny felt the cold breeze too. It nearly pushed her off of Marble's shoulder in fact. She barely caught herself on her hind legs and scurried on back to the arc of Marble's back where it's safe.

// I would've had her blown off to stay behind and give Snyder someone to RP with, but he's committed the crime of posting in a way that gets people's attention and then immediately going offline. \\

sulfur

Sulfur nods, and follows marble through the bushes.
{Yeah same reason I ignored it too.}

Misty Fly

*the bushes close and marble walks towards the Cabin and she opens the door*
Marble : right this way make yourself at home
Magic...

Go Up