Who would marry who?

Started by Weatherboy1, 2012 Jul 29, 15:24:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Weatherboy1

I was thinking who would Marry Twilight sparkle, I mean in the show. Then I started thinking who would be the most likely to marry the other members of MLP:FIM. What do you think. Also as a reward for checking out this post you get a free awesome NRL song.

Bon Bon

:l This really exists? Really?
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the newborn moon? Or have you ever ask the grinning bobcat why he grins?

Spoiler: show
[move]

Tiger

Really? >:/

Bronies have already been shipping some official Hub characters. If they don't turn out how they want they might be enraged.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Firefly

I hardly think that they are going to pair up any of the Mane 6 characters :/ it would not only be disrupting and confusing for their target audience (young children), it would also sort of disturb the story line because if you start something as important as a major character getting a crush or a date, one would expect that that lucky colt will get mentioned more frequently in the episodes  :I  if they want to create pairings in the show, the most they will do is to bring side / minor characters together, like how they ALMOST did with Cheerilee and Big Mac  lol
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

Go Up