Life in Los Pegasus

Started by Seriack, 2013 Jun 09, 20:04:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sorikuXIII

Moon smiled and followed her then sat down a few inches behind her since he wanted to see what she was going to do.

((We can take turns. I have no problem playing either of them))
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Lusterless Nova

Lloyd hit the ground and let go of both keyblades. This attack was not something to take on lightly and it dealt heavy damage to him.
He managed to look up though and watched what the monster would do.
Silver. Can you hear me?

Weremetalwolf

"Yes, I can hear you. You damaged it a lot and now it's going to be serious. Attack him till you can" Silver said, his voice echoing in the room as the creature was just standing in there, the cracks on it's body becoming bigger.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Lusterless Nova

Heh. Easier said then done.
It was easy to see that lloyd took heavy damage and was not able to fight like before for a while.
He managed to take Silver's keyblade though and threw it at the creature.
(If that doesn't take care of it, ii'll have no other choice but to...)

Weremetalwolf

As the keyblade hit the creature, it shattered into million of pieces that fell onto the floor of the room before vanishing in the air like dust.

The room became pitch black for a second before it faded away and make him notice that now he was in another location, the same where he arrived first but the circle shaped floor was different. Instead of having Silver on it, it was a darker version of him with a dark silver coat and completely black eyes that were crying the familiar black tears. The two doors, the blank and the white one, were one in front of the other in the opposite sides of the room. Lloyd found himself in front of the white one and in front of him there was the true form of Silver's sadness, which was the same pony that was drawn on the floor of the room. He was crying as he was giving at Lloyd his back.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Snowy

((Alright, I guess it's my turn then. And also, sorry for not posting earlier. ))

"Alright. Are you uh ready to learn some more ice magic?" The two franticly nodded their head and started bouncing up and down. Snow stepped in front of them with a serious look on her face  opening up her wings . "Alright. But using this magic isn't just for fun. You need to be responsible with it. You have to be careful with it...you need to treat it with care. You can use this magic for good or bad. But me and your father are both very good ponies, and if even you even think about using this magic for evil-" The twins stare up at their mother with huge eyes afraid of what she would say. "Sorry. But anyway.. let's just get this started alright?" Snowy walked over to a random tree across the street with the children following behind her with large bright smiles. The tree was just across the street so Moon and Icy..and Icy could see from the house.

Snow explained to the two of them what they had to do, and how to do it. The first spell that she instructed was the easiest spell that she could find, iceshard fury. Except of course, it wouldn't be as mine shards as usual. "Feel the cool air around you, alright? Search for it if you can't find it. Then aim for the tree..alright?" The nodded, and Flurry went up first. He focused on the tree and flapped his small wings causing them to turn a navy blue color. He smiled, and got into a fighting stance. Without saying anything a few ice shards flew from his wings and pieced the tree. "I did it! I did it! Mommy loooook!" He shouted bouncing back to his mother and sister. "Did you see daddy?!" Flurry shouted to his father.
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

sorikuXIII

"I saw Flurry. You did a great job." Moon says with a smile then continues to watch them practice. He made sure that they wouldn't hurt themselves as they did these things since Snowy knew more advanced ice magic than him even if his was more powerful plus he was also learning a thing or two from watching them practice.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

Snowflake clapped for her brother. "Yayay Flurry~!" She cheered, proud her brother, mastered the spell the first time. Flurry bowed his head and sat beside his mother. Snow nodded and nudged Snowflake up to the tree. The little filly got into the same fighting stance as her brother and stared glared at the tree. She mustered up all of her strength and closed her eyes and took a deep breath. After a few moments of her just standing there, two ice shards came flying out of her wings. "Good try sweety. Just try it again alright? This time don't look so tense. Loosen up a  bit.." Snow said softly. Snowflake nodded, and flapped her tiny wings again. They started glowing a teal color. A few ice shards flew up into the air missing the tree completely. "Uh-oh, I got it Flakey!" Flurry got up and shot  an iceshard up into the air, thinking he could knock the two Snowflake made into the tree. Instead, the iceshard that Flurry made crashed into the two that Snowflake shot up into the air, causing little crystals to fall to the ground all over Snowflake. "Sorry Snowflake.." Flurry said, helping his sister off the ground. Snowflake sniffled a few times then began to cry..and sneeze. "Uh oh." Snowy rushed over to her children, grabbed them and walked back over to Moon.

((I hope you don't mind but I changed Snowflake's color...))

sorikuXIII

Moon took Snowflake and tried to help her calm down since she was distraught over the fact that she seemingly failed but wasn't too sure. He rubbed his daughter's head then placed a kiss on her forehead. "It'll be okay. Just calm down and tell daddy what's wrong." he says then looks down at her with a a concerned look on his face.

((No problemo))
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

The little filly sniffled a few times before looking up to her father. "I didn't do the spell right!" She sniffled and sneezed after she said that. "And my throat feels a little scratchy *sniffle*" Snow sat down and pat her daughters head. "Uh oh..I think she might be sick.." She said sounding a bit scared. This was the first time a child had gotten sick under her care...she didn't know what to do.

sorikuXIII

"Alright little one. Let's get you inside." Moon says, taking his daughter inside and laying her on the couch. "You just lay there and I'll make you some soup. Afterwards it's off to bed and no fussing because you need to rest if you're going to feel better." he says then goes to the kitchen to start on the soup. He may not have taken care of a sick child of his own before but he always recalled what his mother did for him since he would always catch a cold from the freezing temperatures she kept the A/C at when he was younger so he figured the same applied to his own kin.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

"Aww but dadddyyy!" Snowflake whined as she  sat on the couch. "You heard what your daddy said. Off to bed after you eat. You don't want to be sick, right?" Snowy asked as she sat down next to her daughter. "No I guess not.." Flurry and Icy walked into the house and right up to Snowflake. "It's alright Flakey, me and daddy will heal you right up, while Snow- I mean mommy and Flurry practice some more." Icy said, jumping up on the couch, then rubbing up against her hoof. Snow nodded and patted Snowflakes head, then walked into the kitchen. "Do you think she'll be alright?" She asked Moon worriedly.

sorikuXIII

"I hope so. She's still so young and to catch a cold while being the daughter of a guardian and ice user is a bit strange though. I doubt any doctor could help. We'll just nurse for a while and if it clears up the it was just a minor sickness. If not then there must be something more to it than that." Moon replies then makes sure to stir the soup so it doesn't burn. Once it was done he turned the stove off, poured a small bowlful of it and walked over to Snowflake with it. "Alright sweetie. Say ah and lets get some hot soup in you." he says after getting a spoonful an blowing on it to cool it down.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

Snowflake stares at the spoon, then reluctantly leaned over to sip the soup. Snow watched from behind, and after Snowflake swallowed, Snow got closer. "Do you feel any better?" Before Snowflake could answer, Icy rolled her eyes and spoke up. "Mom, I doubt that just slurping a bit of soup will make Snowflake feel better.." Snowy ignored her daughter and stared at Snowflake. "Well, do you?" Snowflake shook her head no. No..my throat is still scratchy and- She sneezed right into the bowl of soup.

((Sorry for taking so long. ))

sorikuXIII

"Snow, take it easy. Just a spoonful of soup isn't the cure to everything." Moon says then gets up and gets a new bowlful and makes sure the move the bowl away when Snowflake begins to sneeze again. He fed her until all of the soup was gone and then carried her up to bed. "Come on, time for bed little lady." he says then  picks up the sick filly and carries her to her room. Once there he tucks her in and looks at Snow who clearly followed them. "Cmon Snow, she needs her rest." he says then pushes her out the door and leaves it cracked so Snowflake would know she wasn't alone in case she needed something.

((It's fine.))
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

"Alright alright, but this is her first time getting sick, shouldn't she have another pony in there just incase she..I don't know, throws up or something? She's my daughter and-" Icy runs up the stairs and stands next to Snowy and Moon."Calm down, Snowflake is a somewhat big girl, she can call for help." Snow rolled her eyes. " My parents- wait, I mean, my mom always stayed in the room with me whenever I got sick.." She said before going back downstairs.

sorikuXIII

"We're not your parents and you're not your mother Snow. All she's done so far is sneeze. At most she could be simply allergic to something or it's just chills. If she does throw up then we'll just clean it up and continue to take care of her." Moon says then follows behind her. "Flurry, where are you?" he called out after getting downstairs, unsure if he'd go running off to find something to do.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Snow muttered flopping down on the couch. Meanwhile, Flurry is in the kitchen searching around for something to help his sister with. He jumps onto the kitchen counter and started searching inside cabinets.

sorikuXIII

Moon rolled his eyes then nudged Icy so she could bother Snow and possibly take her mind off of Snowflake while he went to the kitchen after hearing a pair of hooves touch the counter top. "Flurry! What in Luna's name are you doing? Do you realize you could get hurt regardless of you having wings if you slipped without realizing it." he says then pulls the colt down off the counter. "What were you even doing up there?"
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

As Moon pulled Flurry down from the counter she sighed sadly. "Sorry daddy. I wanted to help you and mommy help Snowflake. And daddy I wouldn't have slipped, honest! I'm strong enough to stand on a counter.." He said smiling.

Go Up