Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rissian

So my aunt bought me professional driving lessons. I'm actually glad she did as my parents have been too busy lately to teach me and my sister, and if I complete all 3 lessons I apparently get an insurance discount which is nice considering that insurance companies like charging more  for guys when it comes to cars which is annoying.  o.O They assume we're all prone to wrecking more.

Peace Keeper

2014 Oct 07, 03:21:46 #5141 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 07, 03:25:06 by Peace Keeper
I'm tripping out. My internet speed was suppose to be at about 22 Mbps, and checking  right now, the speed just went...

I was very surprised and laughing. I think this is just a mistake that will likely be fixed soon, but I can't help but laugh at such speed.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Pipkin

I finally got Pinkie stuffed and am ready to start making the mane/tail!  Not bad for my first plush, and hand sewing everything.....
Spoiler: show

And with my Rainbow Dash plush for size comparison

Peace Keeper

Ha ha. Looking good there.

Is the Rainbow Dash from a store or commissioned?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Pipkin

I bought RD from a vendor at BronyCon

Peace Keeper

It looks well made. Your plushy is coming well like RD.

Dark Hooves

having tomorrow off to spend the day relaxing with my fiancé
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Rissian

Saw the blood moon 30 minutes or so ago it was interesting me and my uncle were taking pictures of it. The next one is happening in 2015 so this was the last blood moon of 2014.

MrEmu

Finished a nice drawing...
Not much else to say besides that... X3

Chack

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Oct 07, 03:21:46
I'm tripping out. My internet speed was suppose to be at about 22 Mbps, and checking  right now, the speed just went...

I was very surprised and laughing. I think this is just a mistake that will likely be fixed soon, but I can't help but laugh at such speed.

DA FRIG. I need that!

Saw the blood moon this morning! Even though it was foggy, I enjoyed it.
Wait for it...

Midnight Breeze

The day is creeping up...less than a month until November 6, 2014. I can't wait to be rid of the single worst congress in American history.

Pipkin

Picking her up tomorrow!  I got the mail slip today, so excited!

DarkSpectre

2014 Oct 09, 01:26:01 #5152 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 09, 01:29:51 by DarkSpectre
One month ago I went through a major surgery to replace a 10+ year old pacemaker and lead wires that I've had since I was 2 years old. For reference, I'm 21 now, so these were super old wires that were short enough that they were pulling on my heart ever so slightly. I've had limitations on how I can move my left arm for this past month, with my arm in a sling for the first week, then unable to raise it above my shoulder... Until now! Today marking the one month mark of my recovery, I will finally be able to raise my arm fully above my head, and as such won't need to sleep with the sling and can finally start getting back into parkour.

Fun Fact: My body apparently considered my old leads as a part of it, having grown so thickly around them that the doctor, using a laser, could not get all of the wires out without the heavy possibility of causing damage to my vein and heart. I guess I'm a Cyborg. B)

Free Hugs!

Ramisha

2014 Oct 09, 04:19:14 #5153 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 09, 05:02:09 by Ramisha
EA is becoming good O: they are givig away games for free on Origin. Today the game is Dragon Age: Origins. If you have Origin, check it out!
edit: remember when I said I could sell my paintings if somebody would buy them? Well some old man wants to buy my painting O: !! I kind of feel bad for him because the woman that resells art makes the price much higher...  :c

Pipkin

My family grows!

Chack

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Oct 09, 14:48:09
My family grows!

Adorable! Gee'day.

I'm buildin' a chair out of carboard. Yes, one I can sit in. And not just any chair... I'm makin' a throne.
Wait for it...

Little Star

Two parties two days in a row. That was fun. Everyone was just so happy and having fun it just makes me happy <3

We watched Paranormal Activity I and it was super scary!!

Julius

Apart from the fact that I need 150$ by Thursday somehow, life's pretty good right now! <3
Purr~

Chromastone64

Finally found a Halloween avatar!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Ramisha

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Oct 14, 08:40:09
Finally found a Halloween avatar!

Me too, but replace found with made.
Oh scratch that, it's not good enough.. must... make.. another one...

Go Up