Make up a secret about the person above you

Started by Equestrian, 2012 Jun 03, 11:45:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

Secretly knows that I told her to spy on you
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Gingineer

secretly tells peace keeper all of the secrets that Sakura told him.

Grizzly

Secretly just broke a pinkie promise!
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

RosemaryRemedy

Secretly knows that I am too lazy to check websites for news episodes!

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Gingineer on 2014 Jul 18, 14:22:35

He even wanted me to keep those secrets hidden in my box of receipts, too.
I'm Peacekeeper, not Secretkeeper... on second thought, I'm probably Dispicableme :(.

I just realized something... LUNAR DUSK WISHED ME TO EXIST WITHOUT A CORRUPTION AFTER GRIZZLY WISH I NEVER EXISTED, OR SO I THOUGHT HE COULD NOT COME UP WITH A CORRUPTION!!! HE MAY HAVE SECRETLY CORRUPTED ME TO HAVE A BAD SIDE AND NOW IS ASSISTING HIM IN DASTARDLY THINGS LIKE KEEPING SECRETS!!! O:
YOU CORRUPTED THE PEACE OF EQUESTRIA!!!

... As for the post above... is right now checking websites for news right now. (I heard Trixie is comming back in Season 5)
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Sakura_Blossom

Peace Keeper

OK it's true, but it's because he told me you secretly act like us without anybody looking.
I do not talk like that!!! >:O
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Sakura_Blossom

Is secretly trying to make me say "Wut?"

LunarDusk

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Jul 18, 16:52:45
Quote from: Gingineer on 2014 Jul 18, 14:22:35

He even wanted me to keep those secrets hidden in my box of receipts, too.
I'm Peacekeeper, not Secretkeeper... on second thought, I'm probably Dispicableme :(.

I just realized something... LUNAR DUSK WISHED ME TO EXIST WITHOUT A CORRUPTION AFTER GRIZZLY WISH I NEVER EXISTED, OR SO I THOUGHT HE COULD NOT COME UP WITH A CORRUPTION!!! HE MAY HAVE SECRETLY CORRUPTED ME TO HAVE A BAD SIDE AND NOW IS ASSISTING HIM IN DASTARDLY THINGS LIKE KEEPING SECRETS!!! O:
YOU CORRUPTED THE PEACE OF EQUESTRIA!!!

... As for the post above... is right now checking websites for news right now. (I heard Trixie is comming back in Season 5)

Spoiler: show

"You don't say..."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

2014 Jul 18, 19:51:05 #8389 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 19, 01:57:15 by Peace Keeper
Secretly knows my brother, Peacemaker, is gonna get mad at him if he found out I got corrupted.

Note to mods: I'm very sorry for the immoderate language. Mind if I tweek my post a bit? Hopefully this is appropriate. If not, you can rewrite it.

Sakura_Blossom

Dark Spectrum

Quote"W-What are you doing here, brother?!"

"Oh, just waiting for the LoE server event to happen...not much else for me to do, honestly. The REAL question...is what are YOU doing here??" :/

Secretly has a fetish for donuts.
O-oh, did I type something? Didn't notice. It's not...up there, is it? Sweet Celestia, I hope it isn't something astounding that I just spoiled...

[move] :D FULL SPEED AHEAD ON THE HYPE TRAIN!!! :D[/move]

Sakura_Blossom

Gingineer

Thats awkward.

Sakura Blossom eats paper every day.

LunarDusk

Hmm

Secretly owns those papers that Sakura Blossom ate
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Chromastone64

Quote from: Dark Spectrum on 2014 Jul 18, 21:45:52
Quote"W-What are you doing here, brother?!"

"Oh, just waiting for the LoE server event to happen...not much else for me to do, honestly. The REAL question...is what are YOU doing here??" :/

"Oh, I'm just, um...spending time with my husband! Hehe..."
...She forced me to marry her!
LunarDusk secretly wrote those papers.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Gingineer

Chrome approved those papers with a notary stamp

Sakura_Blossom

Greyscaleisme

'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Sakura_Blossom

Go Up