Demon of Sin! {jump in}

Started by sulfur, 2015 Jul 28, 20:13:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sulfur

2015 Aug 09, 16:19:02 #60 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 09, 16:31:13 by sulfur
Sulfur looked at all of the mayhem going on around her, though the vine creature was new to her she was not surprised in the least she had seen weirder.
She stood and walked towards Illusion and Turnip. Sulfur crouched down.
"Are you two okay? You made a bit of a mess." She asked and the started to giggled at the sight of the two ponies, a genuine smile on her face for the first time in a long time.

{Super sorry for my disappearance right after I made this rp. I was busy going to Comic-con. And it was epic!}

Misty Fly

*Miracle walks to the Bushes*
MS : Perfect now for my next trick...*she glows her horn and makes couple of rubies that dissapear into the bush* perfect...my job is done...*she glows her horn and vanishes*
Marble : i...*she suddenly drops the plate and freezes* oh no...
Magic...

sulfur

Chronos was trotting on the outskirts of the forest when he saw a unicorn appear in front of him.

{Chronos is the middle one.}
Spoiler: show

Misty Fly

2015 Aug 09, 17:41:48 #63 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 09, 17:47:32 by Misty Fly
MS: hehe she wont even suspect it was me *she notices Chronos*

Marble : mabe i should see it myself...*she walks outside towards the bush*
Magic...

sulfur

Chronos tilted his head.
"Ummm hello...?"

Misty Fly

*Miracle smiled Menacingly*
MS : are you lost? i could help you find shelter...~in thought i just hope he wont ruin my plans~
Magic...

sulfur

"Ummm i'm not really lost but I also don't really know where i'm going."
He smiled at the mare. His shadow tentacles slowly starting to grow from his body.

Misty Fly

2015 Aug 09, 17:59:45 #67 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 09, 18:04:52 by Misty Fly
MS : lets see right this way *they approach the bushes* here we are
Magic...

sulfur

"Ohh don't worry about these guys. They do as I say most of the time." He pets one of the shadows.
"And I'm a pony... Why?"

Misty Fly

MS : shadows? *she shakes her head* lets move *she attempts to walk in the area but notices Marble* this isnt good i thought my paralysis gems would have kept her frozen for longer anyway we cant let her see us...
Magic...

sulfur

Chronos looked at Miracle.
"What I'm confused? Why not she looks like a nice pony."

Misty Fly

MS : yes she is...*she looks at Chrono and her eyes glow* but i.m not...
Magic...

sulfur

"Oh really you look like jelly to me."
Chronos laughed.

Stryder221

"M'fine, I'm fine..." Illusion muttered as he stood back up, brushing bits of pie off his face. "Not too sure about anyone who wanted that pie, though. They're probably going to be more than a little... What's up with her?

He ended up asking, finally noticing Marble frozen in place. "Wait, hold on... That's not normal..." The unicorn muttered to himself, dashing up to the other.
"No... not normal at all. Hold on, I think I can fix this..." He had said, walking around Marble's frozen body as his horn began to glow green.

"Definitely magical effect... Caused by who or what, though...? Hm... Either way, it definitely looks like I can break this spell down, just give me a few moments and you'll be walking again."
Illusion had given Marble what looked to be a simple pat on the "shoulder", only to then realize that, whoops, he knocked her over.

"Um... Oops? I'll just, uh, get to breaking the spell, now..."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Misty Fly

Marble : my vines have been corrupted i dont know how but i can feel it...
Magic...

sulfur

Sulfur followed Illusion outside.
"That looks bad... Do you need help?"

Misty Fly

MS : Perfect we can make a move now cmon *she walks towards illusion and sulfur*
Magic...

Stryder221

"It looks pretty bad, true, but I think I can fix this. It shouldn't be too hard to break... I just need to find the source, it seems. Something's giving this spell a constant flow of magic, albeit just barely enough at this point."
Illusion said as he began to search around, his horn still glowing as he essentially combed the area using his magic, looking for anything giving off any noticeable energy.

"Warmer... Warmer... Almost... AHA!" Without any more warning than that, the unicorn dove into the bushes, soon emerging with a pair of rubies held in his magic and a wide grin on his face.

"And that's that! Someone's gone and enchanted these things. All we need to do now is break 'em, and then poof! No more spell!"
However, before he could get to doing that, the unicorn's ears began to twitch.

"Hm?" He then turned around, noticing a grey unicorn mare walking towards them. "And who are you?"
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Teal Turken

// I'm having a hard time even following what's happening in this thread. I think I'll just have to drop out. \\

annosrules

Lt. Turnip stands awkwardly beside the door, not really sure on what he should do next.

Go Up