Pascalo Beach [SIGN-UP]

Started by alexandas, 2014 Jun 02, 01:06:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PlatinumJoystick

"And there's no way to fix that, or, or at least postpone its effects? Maybe something that could just keep him alive until someone finds a solution?"

Joystick pleaded to the doctor for something that would just give Maple more time. He felt that he could find a solution, he wanted to find a cure, he needed to find a cure for Maple. There was no passing this up. Joy had taken some fairly drastic measures before to protect friends from harm, and this wouldn't be much different.

Of course, Joy tried to rationalize the feeling. He had known Maple for, what, two days? Almost every other time he'd taken a big risk for someone he had known them for a while.

He supposed that he felt this strange attachment because he truly felt as if all of Maple's recent problems were his fault. He told Maple to search the forest with him, he left Maple behind when Rush was able to dispel the hexes (although those were minor, Maple's was much more complex if Rand was to be believed.) He told Maple about his soul and caused him to end up like this.

Joy did truly figure that this predicament was his fault, and that was how he justified his willingness to risk his own life to save Maple's.

Joy decided to the affirmative, he would reveal his plan to Rush, and hopefully Rush would support it. Joy would need his help with it. After all, Rush was fairly integral to reducing the risk factor.

Risk factor of what? The risk of taking down the pony who had been the catalyst for all of these events. Rand. Joy would find him, and he would make him heal Maple. One way, or another.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Maplewood

the doctor bite his lip looking at joy "I hate to say this but there's nothing else we can do for him he's just gone on far to long without whatever it is " he sighed looking away "IL leave you alone for now to think about it, and when you want to go  see him" the doctor  nodded towards joy and left

PlatinumJoystick

2016 Mar 19, 23:49:53 #36642 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 20, 11:57:25 by PlatinumJoystick
Joy never even had a chance to issue a statement of surprise. "I guess I'll do that."

Solemnly and slowly, Joystick stood up and headed to Maple's room, opening and entering the door. He stood for a moment in the doorway before making his way to a chair and sitting down. Joystick cupped his head in his hooves and he openly announced his superstitions. "I'm so sorry, Maple. This was all my fault, and I didn't even try hard enough to stop it. This is all my fault. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have even went into that forest in the first place. I should have stopped you.

This isn't how it works. There's always, always some little out or some drastic measure. No matter how drastic. Okay, I don't know if you can even hear me, and I'm not sure if that would really matter in the first place, but I'm putting my plan into action, Maple.

I'm going to take it to that little rat, and I'm going to bring him here, and I'm going to make him fix you. I'm going to do it, one way or another. Why? I don't know. I might not ever. The faintest clue I have is that I feel responsible for all of this.

But I know one thing, Maple. You are making it out of this alive. Even if I have to strike a deal with Celestia herself, you are making it out of this alive."
Ending his small monologue, Joy stood up and stood in the doorway once more, hesitating before finally leaving.

He very quickly left the hospital, all but running down towards the beach in an attempt to quickly get to Rush, in order to describe his plan. He needed to do this, and do it fast. Maple didn't have that long, and Joystick had to use all the time he had wisely.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Checkmate

Checkmate saw Lunar sneak up and glared at him.  Excuse me, who are you?

Grizzly

The little blue filly looked up then behind herself and jumped under checkmate, hugging his hoof and hiding behind it.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Checkmate

Check hugged Blue.  I'll be right back.  He said coldly, taking Blue to Fix's inn and knocking on the door.

Grizzly

After the knock a few rumblings and grumblings from inside were heard before the stallion opened the door, having a bucket on his head. "Welcome to the silly stallions inn, where my dear cousin decided to have a post mid life crisis and leave me here alone to tend for everything!" he said and pulled the bucket from his head to see. "How may i... Oh, Checkyboy! And hi there little Blue. How may i help you?" he smiled.

The little blue filly curled when picked up and remained silent and motionless until she saw her uncle, waving at him and smiling.

Fix nodded a few times "Let me guess, you're going away for a while again and want me to take care of Blue?"

Checkmate

Check sighed.  I might be, I'm not certain.  More importantly, can you protect her?  Someone's been purposefully scaring her.

Grizzly

Fix nodded, putting her on his back. "Sure thing, Checky. She's safe here, you know that." he smiled.

Checkmate

Check nodded.  Thanks Fix...I'll be back when I can.  He said, hugging Fix and Blue close before leaving.

Grizzly

Blue gulped and waved her dad goodbye "Stay safe, dad." she said nervously.

Fix blushed a bit in confusion, waving Checkmate goodbye as well. He sighed and took Blue inside, closing the door. The reception room of the inn was a bit of a mess, Fix was just in the process of cleaning. He walked to the desk and pulled out his guest book. "Alright, which room do we give you~" he chuckled.

Blue was still looking at the door with her ears folded, worried, before Fix's hoof rolled her on her back and started tickling her tummy before she laughed hard.

LunarDusk

// Oi that is Scar...the lunatic pony not Lunar

"Who am I, you dont rememebr me?"

"Oh that hurts my feelings deeply..." He said in a low voice but started giggling right afterwatds.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Doomato

Doomato began his departure from the facility, saying goodbye to his colleagues and rowing back to the beach. Once he had arrived, he headed into the diner, collapsed onto a booth and sighed. "I have a diplomatic meeting with royalty in an hour..."

Grizzly

A few days later, Blue was hopping on the sand, walking to the sea line. Following her with a bit of a distance were both her uncles. Hunter had a big grill on his back while Fix carried bags of food.

Blue walked off a bit, seeing into the distance, the sun wasn't setting yet but it was not long before it would start to. She sighed and lowered her head. "Where is everypony?" she questioned as her two uncles struggled with the grill, throwing at each other some playful banter just a bit away from her.

DawnsEmbrace

Whitewash moved at a leisurely pace down the road to the beachside.  The cause of his turtle-like movement was the object sleeping quietly on his back.  White didn't want to wake his infant son, Peridot.  The foal was still small.  Growing, but small.  He still needed sleep on a regular basis, especially his evening naps.
        The father smiled, though only slightly.  He carried a basket in his mouth containing a small bit of confection he'd baked the previous day.  White hoped it wasn't too stale, he had covered it as best he could.  He glanced back at his child with unnecessary concern, as if suddenly afraid the boy wouldn't be there as soon as he checked, but as always Peridot was safe riding on his fathers back.
        Right where you should be.
        Whitewash continued his slow pace, expecting to get to the grill party soon.
<br />

ChibiGrrl

A little ways behind, Sweet made her way down to the beach as well. Perched on her back was Jade, who was babbling excitedly about wanting to play with the other foals at the party.

"We can build sand castles, and play in the sparkly water, and have lots of yummy food!
Did you bring all the cookies Mama? Even the ones I made?
" the young filly asked, her bright green eyes shining excitedly.

Sweet replied with a muffled "Mhm", since her mouth was full carrying a second basket full of cookies for the foals. The ones in question that Jade had helped with were covered in buttercream frosting and sprinkles of many colors, these she planned to share with the other foals specifically.

Jade cheered happily as she played with Sweet's hood of her sweater. The young mother kept her eyes on the path, making her way towards the sand.

DawnsEmbrace

A dream trampled through Peridot's mind.  It ruined and dirtied his thoughts with images and sounds he didn't wish to sense.  The vague imprint of his sister, the brief echo of a yell, an ill-obtained item in his hooves.  The boy was afraid, but not of anything he could settle on.  It disturbed him enough to make his small body twitch in his sleep.
        Soon Peridot's growing imagination could dwell on it no longer, and he woke with his small heart beating too fast.  Immediately, his eyes darted in every direction, searching for his sibling.  Breathing labored, he saw her on the back of his mother a ways behind him.  Peridot calmed almost entirely.  Settling his small snout back on his fathers neck, he let out a small huff.  He found comfort in the scent of his family.

White glanced back to his foal just as he did moments before, only to see the boy once again settling back down.  The father stopped, setting his basket down on the ground.
        "We're almost there, Perry.  Are you ready to see our friends?"  White knew he wouldn't get an answer, but he asked regardless.  He looked forward, noticing they had quite nearly arrived.  White picked his basket back up, glancing behind him at his wife and daughter.
        Yep, still just as adorable as usual.  He thought.
<br />

Grizzly

Excitedly Blue ran across the chosen grill site, looking into the distance to all directions, to the forest, to the dinner even to the sea. As she saw a vague figure appear in the distance she started hopping excitedly and smiling widely. "Its them! Its them!" she proclaimed happily, almost ready to storm towards the distant figures, but she was stopped by a hoof on her shoulder.

"Calm down there, kiddo." her uncle Hunter said and smiled at the excited filly. "They'll get here on their own pace." He laughed, knowing that when Blue got like this talking to her was almost pointless, the only one that could talk her into attention at this point would be her father.

Suddenly Hunter turned his head to a not very nice yell coming from his cousin. "Tarnation this blasted contraption!" Fix exclaimed in anger, pulling out a hammer from his bag. Hunter sighed and shook his head "I told you to read the manual." Fix stopped his attempt to bang the grill into obedience and turned his head to Hunter. "Pff, manuals are for amateurs."

LunarDusk

A curious Scar moved close behind Fix to watch the three go back and forth.

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Checkmate

Another figure approached the grill site, taking his hoof off and smiling.  Checkmate was revealed to be the hooded pony, his small smile visible to everyone as he grew closer to the group.  As he approached, he would visibly pause every few steps, before shaking his head and walking anyway.  He caught sight of Blue and began to move quickly towards her, trotting faster.

Go Up