An undiscovered world [SIGN-UP]

Started by Brave Fleet, 2015 Sep 06, 22:42:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FakeSmile

Virulent continued to wonder through the massive Castle. She was looking for any room of importance but the castle was very big and she got herself lost. But she didn't mind, the halls were decorated with paintings and statute; she was a sucker for art. After a few wrong turns, the mare wondered into the kitchen. Her eyes shined bright as she giggled with joy. She may not eat a lot of food but she loves to cook. The mare quickly pulled put her garden apron and put it on. She then skipped happy toward the massive oven. Virulent paused for a bit; what should she cook? With a kitchen this big she could cook anything. Anything but meat, she wasn't sure how the others would react. She also didn't want to make a big feast; the others might expect her to cook note often. Then she realize that she doesn't know how many ponies are here. A simple recipe of cookies should do the trick. Not only will they be delicious but it might raise the others spirits. The mare giggled with excitement; she loves baking, amazing its not her cutie mark.

Virulent walked through the massive food pantry. She was a bit overwhelmed by all the food and ingredients. It would take hours to find what she was looking for and she was too short to reach the top shelf. She then remembered there was a spell in her book that could help her. As she reached into her saddlebag she suddenly stop her action. Virulent had a feeling she knew the spell already; her memory is awful so this was a surprise to her. She couldn't find the words to for the spell. The mare let out a frustrated sigh; why must she be cursed with this goldfish memory? As she let out that sigh something strange happened. White smoke that shined bright fell from her jaw. The smoke lifted high toward the ceiling and would roll back down toward the floor. Virulent was taken back by this but she wasn't scared; this happened in the past with certain spells. The white smoke continued to fall and fill the room. Virulent closed her eyes to protect them from whatever is going on. After a few minutes she opened them again. The white smoke was gone. All the ingredients she needed for her recipe was at her hoofs. Virulent was amazed; the spell she was thinking of worked. She was confused and happy; how she was able to use that spell without saying it was beyond her imagination but now she can get to back. The mare placed all the ingredients into her saddle bag with a smile. As she hummed a happy tune, Virulent headed back to the kitchen.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

"Nope. Nope. Nein. Nada..." Boa had been going through book after book in the library, tossing the ones away that were useless to him at the moment...as it stood, there was a massive, mountain-like pile of books in the middle of the current row Boa was on. Looking at the final book remaining on the shelf he was on, he groaned in frustration, tossing it into the already massive pile of books. "Nothing! Absolutely nothing!" He sighed, falling back, he landed on the small mountain of books. "Countless books, reading them would last me forever and a day...and right now, not one of them is the book I'm looking for."

He levitated up a book from the pile. "There's not even any good spellbooks, either. 'A Fillies Guide to Alchemy'? 'Potions and You'? 'How to Craft in Ten Easy Steps'? These are children's books! I'm a full grown stallion, for crying out loud!"

Boa tossed the books, which landed somewhere within the massive pile. He sighed. "In the span of a few hours, all I've managed to do is make a mess of this library. I'm going to need some help..." Boa replayed that line in his head. "Of course, that would imply anypony would want to even get near me after the whole train fiasco..."

Boa suddenly sat up, before jumping off of the pile of books. "Well, no use moping around! So far, the library is a dead end, and until I can convince some ponies to help me go through the rest of these books, I think it's gonna stay that way for awhile. Where should I head next? Maybe the castle? There might be a library there as well, smaller, hopefully. But chances are, the books there might be a little more important."

Boa smiled. "Its settled! To the castle!"

_BlazingInfinity

Venom and Carter were patrolling through the castle.

"Everything is a lot different from the real Equestria." said Carter.

"It really is..." replied Venom. He looked around at the statues and crystals that made them up.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

FakeSmile

Virulent continued to Sing to herself as she took out the ingredients from her bag. The mare pulled back her bangs as she examined the ingredients; looks like she will be making No Bake Cookies. With grace and speed, Virulent search the kitchen for a bowl. After finding the biggest bowl she could find, she was ready to begin. The mare took a hoof full of flour and threw it on her face. She giggled at herself, it was a silly tradition in her family but she still does it whenever she bakes. With a face full of flour and mediocre singing skills, the mare was ready to bake.

Virulent made No Bake Cookies for her sisters and brother all the time so she didn't need a recipe. She placed peanut butter, oatmeal and powder chocolate into the bowl and started to stir them. Virulent put all her strength into stirring as she continued to sing. With a bowl this massive and this much peanut butter it might take a while.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

Boa walked through the Crystal Empire, looking at many of the empty homes. He wondered just what this place would be like if the ponies were around. He made a note to see the Crystal Empire when he returned home...IF he returned home. Shaking the grim thought from his mind, he began to move a little faster.

Eventually, he reached the castle. He entered through the main door, looking at the inside. Needless to say, he was in awe. "This place is...breathtaking."

Boa walked further into the castle, almost in a trance as he took in every bit of the castle's interior.

Julien999

((I replied too late for going into the Library while Boa is still in... Oh well))

While Boa is walking in the castle, a mare with her tophat and cape is here, sipping her tea.

Nuserame

A rather lovely scent wafted through the castle that nameless time of endless day.

"Mmmhrm... cookies?" Slate murmered, waking up from a few good hours of sleep. He stumbled from his bed, hit his ankle on the end table, muttered curses and eventually managed to exit the door to his room. After all who could just ignore freshly baked cookies?

"Cooooki- wha, did the golem just take a door handle from off door? Nah can't be, I'm seeing things." Said golem noticed one of his masters moving around again and followed him. Slate Grey, being very low on coffee and sense of direction, proceeded to get lost. "Uhh maybe this way. Oh great, more doors. And I'm losing the cookie scent. Back it is."

A mere 15 minutes later, Slate grumbled past the entrance to the mess hall "Whoever designed this place is a fluffed up- oh, found it!"

"Ah, the spellcaster from before. Good to see your alright! Want to exchange some of those cookies for sort-of-morning coffee? Oh my name is Slate Grey by the way."

Golem followed Slate into the kitchen, possibly or possibly not taking a lunch tray on his way there and hiding it in under its chest plate.
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

FakeSmile

2015 Sep 27, 12:29:39 #607 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 27, 12:54:51 by FakeSmile
Virulent placed globs of the cookies on wax sheets of paper. There were about a hundred cookies. She might of got carried away but someone will eat them. As she was about to place the last glob of dough an unfamiliar voice pierce through her concentration. Virulent let out a high pitch yelp as she dropped the bowl on the floor. As she clench her heart she slowly turned to face the stranger. Her bangs were slick back, revealing her big golden eyes, and her face was covered in flour. The mare was horrified; someone outside her family heard her awful singing and saw her like this. She quickly tried to rub the flour off with her apron. A few specks of white was around her eyes and along her mane line. She was a bit flustered and didn't catch everything the stranger said. Virulent awkwardly chuckled as she being over to pick up the bowl. In a soft tone she said,
[B]Virulent: [/b]Oh, hello! . . .
Um, I assumed you smelled the cookies and that is why you are here. Sadly you arrived a bit too early! The cookies have to dry for a bit. It should only take half a hour.
Ha ha ha ha. . .

Virulent laughed weakly as she placed the bowl in the sink. She held her head down as she started to wash the peanut butter and oatmeal bowl. Her face was red from embarrassment; she made a mental note to keep her singing and traditions behind tight locked doors.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Nuserame

"Oops didn't mean to startle you!"

"Don't mind me then Ill just be making some coffee. Your free to have some of course, everything is free here anyway... You got a nice singing voice by the way! A bit off tone here and there but well, nothing conviction doesn't compensate for hahah!" Slate blabbered on while going about his coffee-making, trying to make the obviously uncomfortable mare less uncomfortable.

Golem just stood and watched the ponies doing their things, all incomprehensible for its slightly jumbled artificial mind.

Lemon1b

(A while ago)
Bassaro was having a strange dream about giant hooves coming down from the heaven, they were aiming for him in particular.

"Ouch! That hurt!" Bassaro discovered that Salt in his half asleep state accidently pushed a flower vase filled with water, which inconveniently landed on Bassaro's face.

"Now where might he be going? Oh well, my beauty sleep is ruined anyway, so I'll just tag along. Hey! Is that cookies I smell? Hehe, maybe I should race him to the kitchen throw the windows." Bassaro had a troubled time finding the right window, as most were closed and he could not follow the smell, finally he found the right one but Slate was already inside.

"Oh, boho! Now that was for nothing! When will I ever learn about elementary inconvenient situations, like closed windows which blocks the aroma from escaping." Bassaro entered the nearest window and landed in the kitchen.

"Hey folks! I was just surveying the area for any signs of trouble and couldn't not notice the great aroma coming from this window! And boy am I starving!^^"

Bassaro stared at Virulent and Slate Grey with a begging look! "May I have some cookies with coffee please!"

Puss in boots:"How could one resist. Hehehehe!"

Hope this is not too annoying! ^^

FakeSmile

Virulent was confused and feared for her safety. Her stare swished from stranger and new stranger. The mare had no idea who these stallions were or their agenda. She let out a weak laugh as she turned her attention back to the dishes. Virulent wasn't sure what to do in this situation. She thought about a few pages in her book that had spells she could use. Now she had to think of a good excuse to pull out a dusty old book. The mare hoped these two wouldn't turn out to be bad but its better to be safe than sorry.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Julien999

The mare notices Boa "Oh hello, sir." She said as she's sipping her tea.

Nuserame

"Morning Bassa, sorry if I woke you up there." Slate said right before a long yawn. "Oh right coffee."

Slate went back to his coffee-making. He boiled some water, looted some coffee grounds from a storage cabinet and took a filter-funnel and an old looking iron coffee pot from his saddlebag.

"Right let's take this to the mess hall shall we Bassa? We seem to be disturbing the lady here a bit."

FakeSmile

Virulent:Take a few cookies when you two leave. I got a bit carried away with the baking.
Virulent said as she placed the bowl on the drying rack. Her face was no longer red but she avoided eye contact with the other ponies. She felt uneasy; as if she knew the two stallions. The mare took a deep breath to calm her nerves before she search for some cookie containers. She found a few large Christmas cookie tins and she started to store a few of the cookies.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Nuserame

"Ohoo, thank you! You are of course free to get some coffee once its done." Slate takes some of the cookies and moves over to the mess hall, followed closely by a smiling Bassaro.

Slate set down his portion of cookies on a lunch tray to dry, set up and heated up his coffee making stuff and started to slowly pour hot water into the filter.

"Sooo... Any ideas for what we do now Bassaro? I am a bit concerned about Brave Fleet, but we can't be chasing after each other endlessly. We really should be finding out what exactly happened here, which will be key to both escaping, or also rather important, getting the original inhabitants of this place back... Who I hope won't be too mad about all the stolen and broken stuff."

tonman3509

As Boa walked, he smelled something sweet. It was faint, like peanut butter. Boa began walking towards that direction, eventually finding himself before the kitchen. He opened the door, for only a crack. That crack was just enough for him to get a glimpse of the ponies that were inside.

He saw the two ponies who helped him rescue Virulent outside in the blizzard, a smile formed on his face, they were probably the only two remaining ponies he hadn't gotten to completely hate him, opening the door a crack further, he saw the third pony in the room. It was Virulent. Immediately, Boa turned out of the room, hugging the wall, hoping that none of them had seen him.

"Jeez...I didn't think she would be awake by now."

_BlazingInfinity

Venom smells something REALLY good. Carter smells it as well. Venom sees Carter about to head in that direction.

"Oh no you don't! You already have enough sugar in your system." said Venom. He turned around and went the opposite direction. Carter took this chance to fly off to the start of the smell.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Julien999

2015 Sep 28, 01:15:58 #617 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 28, 01:17:29 by Julien999
Boa didn't seem to notice the mare saying Hello to him. The mare followed Boa then she smells something... really good and delicious. Cookies? She thought that Boa know where it is so she followed him then she sees Boa hugging against a wall... The mare don't know what he's doing ask "Um, sir? What are you doing?"

tonman3509

Boa almost jumped out of his jacket as the voice came out of nowhere. Looking at the mare, he tried to think of some kind of excuse. "Uh...I..."

FakeSmile

Virulent looked up from her cookies; she thought she heard someone. She looked toward the door then at the strangers. The mare shrugged; the noise was probably those two. Virulent put the last cookie in the tin with a smile. It only took three Christmas tins and one small tin so at least it's not too big of a haul. Virulent packed up the small tin in her saddle bag and was ready to leave. he will come back later to make a real meal for herself. She wasn't hungry just yet and this gives her time to think of a good meal. Virulent took off her apron set it back into her saddle bag. On her way out she passed the two stallions. They don't seemed that bad so she decided to be nice. As she continued her way to the door she said,

[B]Virulent: [/b]I will make  a small meal later. You two are free to get a plate if you are hungry. I see no point in being distance in this situation. My name is Virulent Valley by the way. You two enjoy your eternal day.

The mare waved the two good bye as she started to open the door.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Go Up