An undiscovered world [SIGN-UP]

Started by Brave Fleet, 2015 Sep 06, 22:42:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

As Cheveyo looks around without any luck of finding ANY pony or living thing around (well except for plants which are living things), he thinks about a possible reason.

Hmm... perhaps these ponies have gone to the meeting in the castle known as Canterlot. There must be a special meeting there that everypony must go.

He decides to take the trail that will lead to Canterlot, but at such a distance, he knew that it will be such a long trip. He decides to stop by a well and makes an improvise canteen using a cookie jar and covering it with two cotton bags to store the water before heading to the trail.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

tonman3509

Boa smiles back at Virulent, giving her a wave goodbye as she walked off. As Virulent faded from his view, his smile completely disappeared as lowered his hoof. He turned back once more towards his shop. The fires still burning brightly. Even though it wasn't his true shop, even though this was just some other world, he couldn't help but feel sorrow build up inside him. "Well...no use standing around here. I need to get to the castle. There has to be something there."

Slowly, he began to walk. Using all of his willpower not to collapse from the pain he was in, he made his way to the castle. Somewhere along the way, he needed to find some healing spells.

Spiralfeather

CloudShine frowned, looking around. "I'll have a quick look around. Maybe there's other ponies around here." She nodded to Venom and Brave Fleet. Folding her wings tighter so they wouldn't drag on the ground, she leapt down the steps, galloping down the street. She had to take a simple route so she wouldn't get lost in the maze of streets; The buildings were detailed beautifully, in Canterlot's classic style. She looked inside a shop, seeing nothing but a bakery with cakes and muffins simply sitting on the counter with nopony serving. It was very strange and alarming. She took a turn down another street, slowing to a trot.

Known to some as Tourniquet!

_BlazingInfinity

"Well there's an alicorn now." said Venom.

"Where even are we?" he asked.

"If you need me I'm going to be studying the stained glass in the castle." he said. He flew into the castle.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Nuserame

"Hmmm..."

Slate fiddles around with the control rod, trying to figure out how to use it. He turns a few rings back and forth, pointed it at something and shouted various commands... nothing.

"Ah how about this?" Slate says while pressing a button on the bottom of the device. The golem promptly walked towards a wall and faceplanted it, looking a bit stupid.

"Uuuh... heheh. Ok I think I get it. Let's hope I'm pointing this the right way around." *clickety click* The golem stepped away from the wall, walked over the the now vacant table and smashed it to bits.

"Right and now for them fun bit. Be ready to run and panic." he turned some of the rings, pointed the rod at himself and *click*. The golem turned towards Slate, who was looking a bit sweaty, but it only blinked a green light.

"Phew. Ok. That should mark us as friendlies." Slate said as he did the same thing with Bassaro. "Alright this can be used without magic but its not the most ergonomic thing to use with hooves. Turn the rings to set a command, push the button to issue it at whatever your pointing at."

The party-of-two quickly fitted themselves with bracelets, bringing the remaining three with them along with some alchemical ingredients like quartz dust, heavy water and light water, as well as some other random things because Slate is a bit of a compulsive hoarder.

"Right, onwards comrades! To the department of excessive monitoring!" he said, commanding the golem to follow close behind.
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

FakeSmile

Virulent made her way toward the upper part of Canterlot. The shops were bigger and fancier than she could ever imagine. The mare's eyes filled with delight as they scanned each and every building. One building did catch her attention; a massive Boutique that looked as if it was made with gold. From time to time, Virulent would dress up but only if she had the motivation. After staring at large building, she found her self walking toward the front door. She forced the door open and was greeted by a lavender smell. It was hard to contain her excitement and she started to giggle as she entered the building. Even though she didn't really need an outfit for her trip, it would help keep her spirits high. Gently, she closed the door back as she began to wonder through the world of fashion.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

Boa eventually made it to a small park, where his legs finally gave out on him again. He collapsed onto the soft ground. "Ugh...its no use. I'm too messed up to keep moving." He needed healing, but as he walked, he wasn't able to find any down the route he took. However, he did notice that he was near a tree with long, thick branches. He smiled. "Yes...that'll do nicely."

Using his magic, he formed a grip over one of the branches, using all of his magical strength to snap it off. He brought it over to him, resting it in his hooves. He looked at it, it was just about the right thickness, but it had to be cut down to the right size. Levitating a small carving knife out from his bags, he began to carve the branch until it was just about the right size. When he looked at it when he was finished, he smiled. It was the perfect size for a wand.

He then levitated out two other carving items, these were small. Almost like scalpels. He began to carve very small, runic symbols into the carved wood. "A small healing spell, nothing to advanced, but just enough to get me back on my feet. I think this should take me...about four hours."

Pouring all of his skill as an Artificer into the soon-to-be magical item, he began to work.

Lemon1b

2015 Sep 10, 14:53:14 #187 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 10, 16:43:56 by Bassaro
"Ok, lead on Slate!"
So, the party of one unicorn, one pegasus and one golem directed themselves to the department of excessive monitoring.

Brave Fleet

"Alright, I'll just be uh..." Brave suddenly realized she didn't know what to do and she decided to continue anyway. "... uh... practicing. she finished, and spread her wings and tail feathers, and took off, leaving behind the sound her wings make while in motion, like a buzz but with much more of a bass tone.

Brave flew around the skies of canterlot, trying to see how more agile she can be, and testing her limits.

Spiralfeather

Cloud trotted through the streets, admiring all the buildings. There was no sign of anypony at all in the usually bustling streets of Canterlot. The sun was low, and the sky was tinted orange. But it had been that way for at least a few hours... Cloud supposed Luna and Celestia weren't there to raise and lower the moon and sun, so the sky would remain this way. At least it's not night she shuddered.

FakeSmile

After what felt like a hour of trying on outfits, the mare emerged from the building. She didn't get anything too fancy; just a dark violet stereotypical explores' outfit. She examined herself in the display window and smiled with approval. The shopping spree wasn't a total waste of time, she did find a map of Equestria and a first aid kit. Her horn glowed bright as she levitated the map in front of her. The map was massive and look similar to the Equestria she was used to. Virulent started to walk around the shopping area as she continued to read the map; there were a few small items she needed before she could start her expedition.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

_BlazingInfinity

Venom looks at the stained glass windows in the throne room.

"Okay... so I'm on there, Brave's on there, a light brown unicorn who I don't know, Boa's on there, a charcoal colored pony, Slate Gray is on there, Bassoro is on there, and then there  is the alicorn!" he said.

"So does this make us this universes hero's?" he said.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Spiralfeather

Cloud jumped at the sound of a creaking door, her wings instinctively opening as a defense position. She looked at her reflection in the shop window beside her, gasping. Her wings were huge, 15 ft at least. She had always had unusually big wings, but nothing like this.. Amazed, she slowly folded them.

Brave Fleet

as Brave Fleet zoomed around Canterlot, the effects of the agility potion got to her again, and she went blind. Within those three seconds, Brave accidentally crashed through the doorway of where the alicorn was. Confused as to what had just happened, she rushed onto her hooves and looked around quickly, and saw that CloudShine was in there as well.

FakeSmile

Virulent looted the last of her items from a near by convenient store. Her saddle bag was filled with random items that some would think were useless; but every thing has a purpose in the bigger picture. All that was left to do is to get a book from the royal library. She looked over at the massive castle; still amazed by the architecture. The longer she stared at the castle, the uneasy feeling of other ponies grew. She wasn't sure how many ponies were here and if they were hostile. Virulent is aware of three ponies: Captain Boa, stranger from her shop and the Pegasus. But regardless of their threat level, she needed that book. The mare let out an exhausted sigh, and decided to head back to her shop and get a few extra herbs; hopefully whoever might be in the castle will be gone by the time she makes her way there. Virulent adjusted the collar on her shirt before making her way downtown.

Along the way to her shop, she notice two mares. She couldn't make out who they were but could tell one of them have crashed into a shop. The recklessness of these ponies worried Virulent; to her these ponies were too dangerous to mess with. Giving she already did one good deed today, she didn't feel compelled to check on the mare. Instead, she entered a nearby alley and took the longer route toward her shop.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

LunarDusk

"?"
A violet colored unicorn looked up to see Brave flying through Canterlot at super speed. At first he continued strolling but flinched when he saw her crash into the doorway. Out of curiosity he closed in to it and looked at the crash spot tilting his head.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Spiralfeather

CloudShine was startled by the crash, seeing BraveFleet on the ground. "Agh, you scared me! What happened?" She asked, frowning. Her tail flicked as she looked around the eerily empty street. She saw a violet unicorn out of the corner of her eye, a stallion by the looks. She could already tell Brave was dazed, and she couldn't tell whether the other ponies of this strange world were friendly or not. A glowing white aura appeared at her horn, and her huge, 15ft wings flared up. "Who are you?" She called, trying by to let the fear in her voice show.

Brave Fleet

Brave Fleet backed up a bit, seeing the size of her wings, her ears flat with an expression of fear. Though Brave has met this alicorn before, she still had no clue what she was like towards other ponies.
'What do I do in this type of situation?' Brave thought as she looked around, she had no other choice but to get on her hooves and live up to her name. she stood up and unfolded her wings, showing a 10 foot wingspan, and spread her tail feathers, which have spread out to be from a few inches wide to at least 2 1/2 feet wide, the same length as they are long. Attempting to make herself look intimidating, Brave began to speak.
"I'm Brave Fleet, ma'am, and I crashed because I..." she paused, not wanting to say that she took a potion to increase her flight agility.
"I crashed because I may have gotten a bit distracted..." she added, her voice went a bit quiet as she finished her sentence.

LunarDusk

The unicorn became startled at the alicorn when her aura. He backed up few steps and only stared at her in silence with a worried look.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

FakeSmile

Virulent made it to her shop but could still see the two mares and new pony from her position. Well, she was right about one thing, a mare did crash into a shop. Lucky for her, the reckless mare missed her shop. As she tried to jerk the door open, she tried to over hear the conversation going on. After a few hard twist, the door gave in and opened. Quickly, she enter the building and closed it again; this time she locked the door behind her. The mare then headed toward the front door that is now covered in roses. She gently removed a rose to form a small peak hole. To her surprise there was an alicorn among the strangers. Alicorns are usually royalty so this Alicorn would know her way around the castle. Maybe once all the commotion is over she can make the Alicorn an ally. For now, she sat in silence as she watch the scene unfold behind the wall of roses.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Go Up