Weird Dream Thread

Started by Crystal Chaos, 2012 Jun 29, 21:26:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cryoid

So I just had this crazy dream (Like I JUST woke up) and like.  Well we were at a Wal-Mart and we went back to the electronics section for some reason.  It was super late at night and the place was packed!  So I tok our cart of stuff and checked out to lock in in the car.  While I was loading everything in the back (It was an SUV) some dude just runs right into me.  The kid could only have been like 7 or 8, and I'm just like Huh????  This little guy was running around alone this late. 

Suddenly it jumped to day time, and we were in a Zoo.  We looked at all the animals and everything and went to the gift shop (A Wal-Mart, go figure)  and everything. After, we went and went to a race.  It was a weird race, like those ones you see where the dogs are chasing a fake rabbit around the track.  It was Lions, cheetahs, and tigers chasing a zebra instead.  One of the times they passed us a they all went crazy because the zebra broke, so they began to attack each other until it got moving again.  They chased it a couple of times around again then for some reason one of the lions went astray and charged the fence, jumping it!  (This was at least a 10 foot fence, like waht that have at a NASCAR race [Anyone who's ever been to one knows what I mean, hah]  A really big fence!  He went to maul me, but my laptop computer just barely protected my face.  He tried again and again he failed, so he left off somewhere.

The zoo then tried to compensate by allowing me to refund our tickets and giving a small gift card for the gift shop.  Well, there wasn't anything in there I wanted, so I went back into the girls toys section looking for something MLP.  Well, they had this neat Lego Rarity, and one of those light things... The ones where you place the pegs of different colors thn turn on the light and it makes the picture you made glow.  I really didn't like any of them so we kept looking, unable to find anything.  After searching the whole aisle, my foster mom sees a Luna plushie that is just so cool!  I checked the price tag and it was $699.99.  I was so http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.ed that I complained to the customer service and eventually ended up threatening to sue them for almost getting me killed if they did not give me the Luna plushie for free.

Stitchin Time

Cryoid

I... I don't know that's what It was

byndbored

I had a series of dreams when I was little where if I didn't turn off my game console before it overheated something extremely bad would happen, all because of this:
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Rissian

I actually had a dream where I had to go outside to feed the dogs in the middle of the night, I live in the country and behind my house is a small forest area and we have a creek separating the forest from our house anyways one of our dog houses is right by the forest and above the dog house we have a faulty light that goes on and off in the middle of the night.

So I was going out to feed her in the dream and once I got to her dog house I put the food in it, and she was eating it next thing I know the faulty light goes off and on once the light flashed on again for a bit I saw a shadowy figure of a large cat in the forest across the creek likely a panther in the dream anyways eventually it made that screeching noise large cats can make which completely freaked me out in the dream I could see my sister feeding the other dog who was much farther away I don't know if I yelled or not in the dream it's like one of those horror dreams where no matter what you try to do you can't yell or even move in the dream after something freaky happens anyways shortly after the panther runs somewhere I wake up thankfully that was probably one of the freakiest dreams I've had in a while.

(I mean encountering a wild panther or something irl would suck completely, and they have actually sighted panthers it's rare but some do live in Missouri especially Southern Missouri thankfully I live in West Central Missouri. o_o )

Stitchin Time

My mom said she dreamed of us on vacation in Spain when my dad's family abducted my baby brother and she had to kill dad's family to get my bro back. :I

Chishio Kunrin

My mom once had a dream while her alarm clock was going off. She was at work, walking around, and every time someone opened their mouth, all she could hear from them was her alarm clock. o.O

Sounds can influence your dreams in pretty weird ways. That's why I don't like for someone to turn on my TV to wake me up. Sure, I slowly come to, but the audio from the TV gives me really weird dreams. I once had a strange, confusing, messed-up dream because someone turned on my TV, and it was showing a baby show.

Um. When a children's show is so childish and lame, acting like kids are braindead, I call that show a baby show. Not even suited for kids, it's just for babies.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rissian

My cousin actually got annoyed at me for leaving Invader Zim on the TV in the living room while he was sleeping because he apparently dreamed about the show and hated it because of Zim's voice, he also talks in his sleep depending on what noises he hears, so sometimes it's interesting how he responds to shows.  :I

I've actually been half asleep before only to see a shadow that looked like a spider or something usually when I go back to full sleep I wake up 5 seconds later thinking something was going to bite me in my sleep only to realize it was a shadow that tricked me while I was half asleep, I hate being in the state of half asleep because tons of things can trick you or freak you out when your minds not fully awake, I've actually almost fell before because I hadn't fully woke up yet.

Cryoid

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Aug 15, 03:29:53
My cousin actually got annoyed at me for leaving Invader Zim on the TV in the living room while he was sleeping because he apparently dreamed about the show and hated it because of Zim's voice, he also talks in his sleep depending on what noises he hears, so sometimes it's interesting how he responds to shows.  :I

That's impossible!  Nopony could EVER hate ANYTHING about that show!  It's too awesome!

Lord of Madness

I had a dream that I was asleep but was not dreaming... it was really odd and hard to explain..

Chishio Kunrin

I hate those dreams where you dream that you get up, get ready, and go wherever it is you need to go, like school or something. And then you wake up for real, and you're like "UGH, I have to do all of that over again?!"

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 15, 12:40:48
I hate those dreams where you dream that you get up, get ready, and go wherever it is you need to go, like school or something. And then you wake up for real, and you're like "UGH, I have to do all of that over again?!"

I had one that lasted FOREVER I was dreaming that i was AT SCHOOL and after 3 classes I WOKE UP and had to do it all over again!

Slicy

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Aug 15, 13:26:08
I had one that lasted FOREVER I was dreaming that i was AT SCHOOL and after 3 classes I WOKE UP and had to do it all over again!

Gosh, it's really not fun :D

I had dreams about drowning... And every time I had this, I woke up with no air in my lungs. This wasn't funny, but after I started to practise lucid dreams, I just started to breathe under water  :P

This topic reminded me about something.
In my introduction topic there was discussion about lucid dreams and I told that I was going to make topic about this. Soo, there it is :D (in offtopic I mean)

Lord of Madness

I just had... the oddish... creepiest... most nightmarish dream ever...

Ok this is how it goes. In my dream we were in a new house. from the door of my room there were criss cross hallways. And outside of my hallway in the darkness would always sit this odd thing. Usually at night. It looked like a human head that sat or was attached to a wheeled square wooden base. It seemed that it stayed in the darkest area. If you turned on the light in the room in which it was in it would automatically appear in another room darker than that one. It had a woman's face. Likely around 13-14 The face was slightly sunk in. for some reason it could though not pass through solid surfaces. But could go under some doors. It also had the ability to change its face into a few other faces. For some reason it liked to sit outside my room. At one point my father opened the door and it was sitting exactly right on the outside WAITING for me it seemed. My father walked right by it and it quickly followed him into the darkness. I could go to sleep in the dream and the dream lasted about 3 days in my head.

SapphirePony

I had a weird dream... in the dream I dreamed that I was on the forums in the arts board... I found a thread about pokemon sprites.... and guess what my dream made the owner of the thread... Sugarcup..... I really shouldn't hang out on the forums before sleeping  lol

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Sep 18, 10:28:20
I just had... the oddish... creepiest... most nightmarish dream ever...

Spoiler: show
Ok this is how it goes. In my dream we were in a new house. from the door of my room there were criss cross hallways. And outside of my hallway in the darkness would always sit this odd thing. Usually at night. It looked like a human head that sat or was attached to a wheeled square wooden base. It seemed that it stayed in the darkest area. If you turned on the light in the room in which it was in it would automatically appear in another room darker than that one. It had a woman's face. Likely around 13-14 The face was slightly sunk in. for some reason it could though not pass through solid surfaces. But could go under some doors. It also had the ability to change its face into a few other faces. For some reason it liked to sit outside my room. At one point my father opened the door and it was sitting exactly right on the outside WAITING for me it seemed. My father walked right by it and it quickly followed him into the darkness. I could go to sleep in the dream and the dream lasted about 3 days in my head.

oddish
oddish
oddish

Freaky dream, though, dude. :I

I had a dream that I was in the back seat of a car, and I was Death the Kid (I've been RPing him on a chatroom, shut up). Also in the back seat was Maka. In the passenger seat was Maka's dad Spirit. In the driver's seat... was Stein, but he was crazy and drunk, and we were all scared that we were gonna get in a wreck.

XTUX345

Weird dreams, eh? Well I've had a couple over my lifetime, but I guess I can share a couple of 'em on here.

There's this one that I remember particularly well from my early childhood. In it I'm standing in my house's hallway when suddenly this stupid brownish-green monster comes up from behind me and grabs me. He then proceeds to peel off my thick skin as if I were some kind of human banana and eats what is left of me, while my entire family watches in horror. I don't remember much else, but I may or may not have actually turned into an actual anthropomorphic banana later on in the dream.

Pretty weird, eh?

stealthunicorn

Meh. Wierdest dream I ever had was with a talking cat... I don't remember much about it.
I imagine the game to go like this:
Me: "Enough already! you scare it awa..."
Someone else: "Leeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrooooooyyyy Jenkins!"
Me: ".... Dang it."

Lord of Madness

I had an odd dream... where everyone did not have a face... but only another fist... and when I learned that it was about chuck norris from a cartoon i woke up :3

SapphirePony

Well.. when I was little I had really odd nightmares every. single. night.
Spoiler: Do not read if you do not wish to know how odd my mind was when I was little. • show
It'd start out as I'm walking up this cloud path, and there were CAREBARES with shotguns, they'd shoot me and I'd feel REAL pain, I'd live through that and go into this building, it's populated by ZOMBIES and evil PORCUPINES, so they would attack me, the zombies riding on the porcupines, the zombies would eat my feat and i'd feel real pain, in the end, I'm dead and I wake up.

Go Up