Weird Dream Thread

Started by Crystal Chaos, 2012 Jun 29, 21:26:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dreadnaught 308

I had a dream where Slendy (The Slender Man) and me were running through a big open field eating yogurt and drinking coca cola...I am not sure what that tells me except don't read about slender man while drinking coca cola :P
Hello, I'm The Doctor

Cryoid

Quote from: Dreadnaught 308 on 2012 Jul 20, 21:33:40
I had a dream where Slendy (The Slender Man) and me were running through a big open field eating yogurt and drinking coca cola...I am not sure what that tells me except don't read about slender man while drinking coca cola :P

Lol  Just watched the RT ragequit video literally right after I read your comment...  I had to google it to understand the whole point to it

AAA13

My weirdest dream was this:
I stayed at someone else's house, then I woke up in some random forest and I walked 6 miles to get home and nobody knew who I was, not even my nana, so I found my bestie and she was the only one who knew me and the same thing happened to her, and then this random dude tried to kill us both, but we succeded in killing him and then we tried to kill each other.I cant remember who won though.

The creepy thing is, my friend said she had the same dream on the same night. I was freaking out by this time, of course.

I am begining to wonder if I should turn this in a series of books.
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Jul 20, 22:04:19
I stayed at someone else's house, then I woke up in some random forest and I walked 6 miles to get home and nobody knew who I was, not even my nana, so I found my bestie and she was the only one who knew me and the same thing happened to her, and then this random dude tried to kill us both, but we succeded in killing him and then we tried to kill each other.I cant remember who won though.

The creepy thing is, my friend said she had the same dream on the same night. I was freaking out by this time, of course.

Well, some people believe that people can become connected through dreams, hence dreamworld. Since that kind of thing has happened to me before, I have become a firm believer in the dreamworld.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

AAA13

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 20, 22:11:41

Well, some people believe that people can become connected through dreams, hence dreamworld. Since that kind of thing has happened to me before, I have become a firm believer in the dreamworld.

Yeah... Im begining to believe in that too.

(I also believe in something else but I cant tell you as I'll sound like a complete nut-case.
And I KNOW my thing is real coz I've succeded in it.)

Except, why would my best friend and I try to kill each other? We've known each other since kindergarten.
It just makes no sence to me!
[move][/move]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Jul 20, 22:42:14

(I also believe in something else but I cant tell you as I'll sound like a complete nut-case.

Except, why would my best friend and I try to kill each other? We've known each other since kindergarten.

1. Seeing aura? I've kinda seen it before. :3
2. Can't really control what you do in a dream, unless you're lucid dreaming. Connecting through the dreamworld mostly involves sharing a dream with someone. Come to think of it, it'd be really awesome if two people who can lucid dream shared a lucid dream with each other.

AAA13

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 20, 22:46:00

2. Can't really control what you do in a dream, unless you're lucid dreaming. Connecting through the dreamworld mostly involves sharing a dream with someone. Come to think of it, it'd be really awesome if two people who can lucid dream shared a lucid dream with each other.

I can normal control myself and my dreams though.
Except my reccuring ones. They come once a week on saturdays (nightmares) and sundays (end-less one).

Anyways, I can't remember what happened to cause it, but I felt a sudden rush of anger towords my friend, and the next thing I knew we we're fighting to the death!

Seriously freaking out here!!!
[move][/move]

Cryoid

I can't remember all the details, but back in the 3rd grade, I had the same exact dream for over 6 months.

Spoiler: show
I was with my entire 3rd grade class, everyone of the kids, but no adults.  We were in space, in the Death star in fact.  The room where Vader throws Palpatine into the hole.  There was nothing to do, so we sat around and talked and talked.  Nobody missed their parents (which is weird, I mean, it's a bunch of third graders).  Suddenly the lights went dim and this giant green monster walked in.
He kind of resembled an Exploud from the pokemon series (Which also is very weird because Exploud was released in Ruby/Sapphire, and that game wasn't released until 2003 in the US).

The monster we labeled as "Eater Dude" because he'd gobble us up!  I remember he'd chase us everywhere, us swarming like ants to get away from him, and he'd catch us, He always caught us.  We hid in a vent or somthing, I can't exactly remember it's been so long. There was only a few left.  My best friend, his sister, some other kid who I honestly never got to know, and myself.  The monster stopped making noise, so we figured he'd given up looking for us; we decided to check.  He stood in front of the shaft, and on some strange instinct my friend rushed over and tackled him into it.  I'd always wake up there.

AAA13

Quote from: Cryoid on 2012 Jul 20, 23:01:45
I can't remember all the details, but back in the 3rd grade, I had the same exact dream for over 6 months.

I was with my entire 3rd grade class, everyone of the kids, but no adults.  We were in space, in the Death star in fact.  The room where Vader throws Palpatine into the hole.  There was nothing to do, so we sat around and talked and talked.  Nobody missed their parents (which is weird, I mean, it's a bunch of third graders).  Suddenly the lights went dim and this giant green monster walked in.
He kind of resembled an Exploud from the pokemon series (Which also is very weird because Exploud was released in Ruby/Sapphire, and that game wasn't released until 2003 in the US).

The monster we labeled as "Eater Dude" because he'd gobble us up!  I remember he'd chase us everywhere, us swarming like ants to get away from him, and he'd catch us, He always caught us.  We hid in a vent or somthing, I can't exactly remember it's been so long. There was only a few left.  My best friend, his sister, some other kid who I honestly never got to know, and myself.  The monster stopped making noise, so we figured he'd given up looking for us; we decided to check.  He stood in front of the shaft, and on some strange instinct my friend rushed over and tackled him into it.  I'd always wake up there.

Woah... just... WOAH....
[move][/move]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Jul 20, 22:54:58

Except my reccuring ones. They come once a week on saturdays (nightmares) and sundays (end-less one).

Anyways, I can't remember what happened to cause it, but I felt a sudden rush of anger towords my friend, and the next thing I knew we we're fighting to the death!

Come to think of it, the first time I had a connected dream with a friend, I ended up attacking her. Funny thing is, in the dream, she had pink hair, and I hadn't known that she really had dyed her hair pink a couple days before that in real life.

Captain0Ron

I had a dream where everypony on the forum hated me, and wouldn't stop yelling at me for doing things wrong and kept telling me to leave the forum. So I eventually just curled up in the corner. When I woke up I got really scared that might actually happen :'(
Solar Empire Official Identification
(Captain) Ron

Chack

I'm gonna talk about two dreams that I had a while ago, so get a snack or something 'cause they're pretty long.

Here's the one dream that I can remember ridiculously clearly.
It all started when my subconscience decided that I was going to be a Japanese schoolgirl with blue hair. I looked something like Konata from Lucky Star. I was at a dance party in a school cafeteria, and I meet one best of my friends there. I couldn't quite see his eyes, though... Anyway, the two of us hung out until the party was over. We walked down the sidewalk next to the school building. All of the sudden, we hear a noise. Apparently, my friend was a celebrity, and a bunch of gay paparazzi started chasing us from the bushes. We managed to lock ourselves in a parked mini van, and we looked ahead. There was a large church building in the distance. Suddenly, dark clouds showed up, and it looked like it was about to storm. Then there was an ENORMOUS lightning bolt (between 2 and 3 feet in thickness) that struck next to the church. My friend and I watched in awe. Then, a second bolt of lightning came, but it was much closer. I think I was getting a little nervous. Then, a third bolt struck, and it was ridiculously close. I could see the electricity pulsing on the surface of the ground all around the mini van. It looked like a fourth lightning bolt would strike the van next. It was about to strike, but then I woke up to my mother/alarm clock. Thanks mom...

Now for a pony related dream. This one made the least sense.
I was going to my grandmother's house for lunch with Fluttershy and a couple of guys I swear I've seen in Men in Black. We were having pizza. There were some china cups on the high shelf in the bookcase, and apparently they were considered "forbidden." Fooling around with these cups was also considered "forbidden." Of course, when lunch was about to begin, I decided to turn one of those forbidden cups. That transformed one of the pizzas into a "forbidden pizza." Once the four of us started eating lunch, somebody notice that some one had turned the cups. The only way to make sure a pizza was forbidden was to water on it with a hose. They did just that, and the piece of pizza Fluttershy was holding became colorful with a metallic/holographic shade to it, indicating that pizza was forbidden. She was blamed for it, and she was kicked out of the house. I, feeling guilty, later confessed that I was the one that fooled with the cups, and then told Fluttershy what actually happened. I then got a big hug from her. That's where it ended...

Hmm...
Wait for it...

Firey

Quote from: Captain0Ron on 2012 Jul 21, 04:59:19
I had a dream where everypony on the forum hated me, and wouldn't stop yelling at me for doing things wrong and kept telling me to leave the forum. So I eventually just curled up in the corner. When I woke up I got really scared that might actually happen :'(

100% guarantee that wouldn't happen
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Cryoid

Quote from: Chack on 2012 Jul 21, 05:43:57
I'm gonna talk about two dreams that I had a while ago, so get a snack or something 'cause they're pretty long.

Here's the one dream that I can remember ridiculously clearly.
It all started when my subconscience decided that I was going to be a Japanese schoolgirl with blue hair. I looked something like Konata from Lucky Star. I was at a dance party in a school cafeteria, and I meet one best of my friends there. I couldn't quite see his eyes, though... Anyway, the two of us hung out until the party was over. We walked down the sidewalk next to the school building. All of the sudden, we hear a noise. Apparently, my friend was a celebrity, and a bunch of gay paparazzi started chasing us from the bushes. We managed to lock ourselves in a parked mini van, and we looked ahead. There was a large church building in the distance. Suddenly, dark clouds showed up, and it looked like it was about to storm. Then there was an ENORMOUS lightning bolt (between 2 and 3 feet in thickness) that struck next to the church. My friend and I watched in awe. Then, a second bolt of lightning came, but it was much closer. I think I was getting a little nervous. Then, a third bolt struck, and it was ridiculously close. I could see the electricity pulsing on the surface of the ground all around the mini van. It looked like a fourth lightning bolt would strike the van next. It was about to strike, but then I woke up to my mother/alarm clock. Thanks mom...

Now for a pony related dream. This one made the least sense.
I was going to my grandmother's house for lunch with Fluttershy and a couple of guys I swear I've seen in Men in Black. We were having pizza. There were some china cups on the high shelf in the bookcase, and apparently they were considered "forbidden." Fooling around with these cups was also considered "forbidden." Of course, when lunch was about to begin, I decided to turn one of those forbidden cups. That transformed one of the pizzas into a "forbidden pizza." Once the four of us started eating lunch, somebody notice that some one had turned the cups. The only way to make sure a pizza was forbidden was to water on it with a hose. They did just that, and the piece of pizza Fluttershy was holding became colorful with a metallic/holographic shade to it, indicating that pizza was forbidden. She was blamed for it, and she was kicked out of the house. I, feeling guilty, later confessed that I was the one that fooled with the cups, and then told Fluttershy what actually happened. I then got a big hug from her. That's where it ended...

Hmm...

Hugs from Fluttershy... I wish I'd dream that one night :c

AAA13

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 21, 01:45:19
Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Jul 20, 22:54:58

Come to think of it, the first time I had a connected dream with a friend, I ended up attacking her. Funny thing is, in the dream, she had pink hair, and I hadn't known that she really had dyed her hair pink a couple days before that in real life.

So maybe I dont need to freak out. Not yet anyways.
But who in the world would wanna dye thier hair pink? Unless it wasn't permenant. Guess that'd be Ok-ish.
[move][/move]

PrincessButton

I had a dream that I was in a trailer and a man was running around with a gun and he threatened to shot me until he found out I have a brother named Demetri (which I don't), then he was a she and started crying and hugged me.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

AAA13

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jul 21, 15:24:09
I had a dream that I was in a trailer and a man was running around with a gun and he threatened to shot me until he found out I have a brother named Demetri (which I don't), then he was a she and started crying and hugged me.

Hang on... What? o.O
You had me, then ya lost me.
[move][/move]

PrincessButton

Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Jul 21, 15:38:28

Hang on... What? o.O
Random characters in my dreams can switch genders thoughput the 'story' I dunno, all my dreams are super random..
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chishio Kunrin

That ex-friend of mine who I hate was in my dream as my friend again. :l It's really annoying. I can't exactly remember what the dream was about now, though. But I was gonna show her and some other people Deadman Wonderland.

lurk852

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jul 21, 15:50:07
Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Jul 21, 15:38:28

Hang on... What? o.O
Random characters in my dreams can switch genders thoughput the 'story' I dunno, all my dreams are super random..

Yeah, same. I had a dream where I was in a two-on-one wizard duel fighting alongside my sister, but for some reason she became male partway through the fight.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Go Up