Escape to the Future (Sign-Up RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Jun 22, 01:16:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

That I don't know, but maybe. Not sure.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Blizzard_Frost

Lets be real here, Discord can exist in any timeline he chooses

Misty Fly

Marble : thats true but i think he is in this timeline but very young probably
Magic...

Peace Keeper

2015 Aug 09, 20:47:41 #123 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 09, 23:41:43 by Peace Keeper
Yea, but both can be true. For now let's all get moving. We don't want to keep talking about time and stay put. We need somewhere to stay. Guess everyone in the bush can pop out now.

Post Merge

*-Announcement: I wkll be off of LoE for a while to study for exams. I will be abcent until the day of the OSW. If ya want you guys can continue on with the RP. Just make sure nothing too crazy happens. Hope all of you have fun.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Blizzard_Frost

Right, we've got a while before we reach No Pony's Land so lets move

Misty Fly

Marble : so its safe to come out now?
Magic...

Peace Keeper

I think it is. I see nopony else.

Blizzard_Frost

Keep your eyes peeled on the way though

Misty Fly

Marble : i think i.ll be safe with unicorns i.m not sure about other tribes though
Magic...

Maplewood

((Hey everyone one how's it going :D))

Julien999

((I don't think this RP went good, unfortunately... :s))

Misty Fly

*Marble jumps out and looks at other unicorns*
Marble : i am one of you...
Magic...

Julien999

Peace Keeper

*-Hello Maple. Been a while. I'll give the summary in the OOC to help catch up.

-----------------------

Peacemaker quietly shouts to Marble.
What are you doing! You gonna get us locked up or worst! Not all of us are unicorns! Just stay here.

He facehoofs himself and speaks in his head.
(Oh my Celestia this friggin idiot is gonna get us stuck here for good.)

Inside the bush, his brother Peacekeeper also facehoofs and grunts.

Misty Fly

Magic...

Peace Keeper

I know. But we can't risk ourselves. Come on. Think about it. What about the others, even my brother. They aren't unicorns. It is best we stick together for now. If we get separated and one of us gone missiong, we may mess up a lot of things.

Misty Fly

Marble : its already too late for me i cant hide anymore since they have noticed me...
Magic...

Gracie Sky

((I'll try to get us back on track))

Aurora Sky shook her head and approached Peacemaker, "It doesn't look like those Unicorns will be a problem anymore. I'm guessing they are going back to Canterlot to report this to Princess Platinum. It was very lucky for both of us that you are a Unicorn and... but... that bothers me at the same time."

Aurora paused for a moment as she took a glance at Peacekeeper and the other ponies following him. She appeared to be torn by what she saw, causing her to close her eyes softly and contemplate how she should put what she wanted to say. "Those other ponies... they aren't... I mean, I'm not... you're all different. How come you don't seem bothered? Who are all of you?"
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Peace Keeper

Marble!... *sigh*

Right after his sigh, he was startled by a familiar voice from earlier and turned to see a pegasus looking towards him. He flinches for a bit, but realizes the pony doesn't sound or appear hostile in any way. Before saying a word to explain the encounter of the guards, he looks at her getting surprised at seeing the others and his brother. When hearing the question Aurora asks, Peacemaker stays quiet, thinking of a lie to hide the secret of the group's time.

Well... we...

He starts to sweat and freeze for a bit, until his brother Peacekeeper speaks up improvising on a lie.
We are... uh... from different villages.  Yea, we sneak out to come together. Uh, I know it is weird, but we actually became friends.

He tries to show a sincere smile in attempt to hide his lie.

Misty Fly

Marble : this doesnt sound good
Magic...

Go Up