Second Fastest Pegasus Race!

Started by Gracie Sky, 2014 Apr 17, 18:25:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gracie Sky

2014 Apr 17, 18:25:18 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 17, 18:27:04 by Gracie Sky
One day, Rainbow Dash decided to hold a contest to find the second fastest Pegasus in Equestria for fun; certainly not to scout out for potential competition. She posted posters for the contest all over the corners of Equestria and every place in between. Rainbow Dash made it clear on the posters that she would be the only judge. She would have to cut all ties with friends and family and judge the contestants solely based on their speed... and of course their coolness.

This contest lasts one week.

The rules are simple:
-Each user is allowed to submit up to three Pegasi.
-Each entry should list the Pegasus's name, picture (optional), and a single sentence related to the Pegasus. Nothing more.
-Each entry should be in spoiler tags so other users don't accidentally see your entry too early.
-No submission should in any way contain or imply anything about Rainbow Dash.
-No submission should be edited after being posted. If you think up a new entry after the first post, submit that in a new post.
-You may look at other submissions after you've submitted your initial ponies.

Note: This is simply an exercise to encourage users to think up creative "fast themed" pony names while the open servers are going. There is no reward, the winner will be picked on a dartboard, figuratively speaking. Don't be concerned if your pony's name has already been submitted by another user. I asked for them to be hidden so you wouldn't be discouraged from posting a duplicate, so long as you thought up the name, it's fine to submit it.

Remember: Don't reference Rainbow Dash. No mentioning her at all. Don't even look at her; she has shades on and is impossible to recognize now. Ignore the rainbow colored mane and tail!

My Examples:

Spoiler: show
Name: Fast Forward
(picture eventually)
"I make the other ponies look like they're moving in slow motion."

Name: Flying Colors
(picture eventually)
She excels in everything she does, as long as it's "Speed".

Name: Quick Silver
(picture eventually)
"My body doesn't actually blur, you just blinked and missed me altogether."

Good luck, everypony!
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

MrEmu

[spoiler] Name: Sweet Brew

"Somepony made me sign up...Please don't stare...I'm really shy!...Would you like some tea? ono"

radiantheart

[spoiler]
name: rainy daze

i know ill lose

Go Up